Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4501    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

Reflections on post 4499.

Someone has certainly done their homework to prove the point.

The last two pictures really say it all.  Exactly the same effects can be replicated.  No better proof needed.

The pock marks at Sacsayhuaman were printed into soft rock.  Probably accidental.  Not sculpted.

Proof of method trumps conjecture every time.

Posted Image

Posted Image


#4502    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 9,640 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Reason that no one is interested in Greece?

No precision architecture to compare with Peru or Egypt.  Very simple.  Show me how the Greeks did a Cuzco wall?

:whistle:

what a totally moronic, and totally idiotic thing to say.....

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4503    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

View Postzoser, on 09 January 2013 - 07:29 PM, said:

The only thing you skeptics have had on your side all through this debate is sheer weight of numbers.  There have been dozens and dozens of you, sometimes rotating in shifts to maintain not a valid counter argument but denial.

The only slightly credible counter argument was Abe's chemical theory.  Some of you even deny that!  That no melting took place at all.  At least Abe acknowledges the melting evidence.

Never can denial compete with solid visual evidence and established physical principles.  I'm amazed that you thought it would.

View Postnopeda, on 10 January 2013 - 07:19 PM, said:

:lol: Much of what they do is amazing in its absurdity. Some would even deny there's any evidence of xt influence at all, when the majority of what's discussed in this thread IS the very evidence they're denying. Really for some people acknowledging the evidence they're arguing about would be a starting line for them, as pathetic as that fact is.

You are the ones claiming ancient aliens were here.  You are the ones claiming either they built the structures or possibly supplied the high technology required to build the structures.  You are the ones claiming the rock was molded.  It's time for you to present rock solid (no pun intended) evidence to support those claims.  Not you believe it or see the stone in the picture could only have been done with high technology but actual evidence it was high technology or even a single mold to support your claims.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#4504    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:26 PM

View Postseeder, on 10 January 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

what a totally moronic, and totally idiotic thing to say.....

Maybe you need some engineering background or architectural knowledge to really appreciate how intricate and difficult this is to achieve:

Until you see this seeder, it's like trying to argue that an Austin 7 is more refined than a BMW.

Posted Image

Posted Image


#4505    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

    Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

  • Member
  • 24,550 posts
  • Joined:09 May 2005

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Reason that no one is interested in Greece?

No precision architecture to compare with Peru or Egypt.  Very simple.  Show me how the Greeks did a Cuzco wall?

:whistle:
No, they were able to put it together wuithout having to resort to sawing bits off the corners and all sorts of bodge jobs.There's some very interesting geometry in greek architecture; the way that columns are slightly wider at the top than at the bottom so as to compensate fior perspective and look the same diameter all the way up & so on.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.


Posted Image


#4506    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 10 January 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

You are the ones claiming ancient aliens were here.  You are the ones claiming either they built the structures or possibly supplied the high technology required to build the structures.  You are the ones claiming the rock was molded.  It's time for you to present rock solid (no pun intended) evidence to support those claims.  Not you believe it or see the stone in the picture could only have been done with high technology but actual evidence it was high technology or even a single mold to support your claims.

Post 4499.

Irrefutable proof.

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4615539

Posted Image


#4507    seeder

seeder

    Nut Cracker

  • Member
  • 9,640 posts
  • Joined:21 Nov 2012

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 10 January 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

You are the ones claiming ancient aliens were here.  You are the ones claiming either they built the structures or possibly supplied the high technology required to build the structures.  You are the ones claiming the rock was molded.  It's time for you to present rock solid (no pun intended) evidence to support those claims.  Not you believe it or see the stone in the picture could only have been done with high technology but actual evidence it was high technology or even a single mold to support your claims.

be careful asking that...you'll get bombarded with AA videos as bullet proof evidence!!  :w00t:

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4508    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:29 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 10 January 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

No, they were able to put it together wuithout having to resort to sawing bits off the corners and all sorts of bodge jobs.There's some very interesting geometry in greek architecture; the way that columns are slightly wider at the top than at the bottom so as to compensate fior perspective and look the same diameter all the way up & so on.

No mysteries though.  No high precision.  That's the hinge point of this thread.  You could say the same about the renaissance cathedrals.  No technical high precision there either.

View Postseeder, on 10 January 2013 - 08:28 PM, said:

be careful asking that...you'll get bombarded with AA videos as bullet proof evidence!!  :w00t:

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4615539

Posted Image


#4509    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

Posts 4499, 4501 and 4504

Posted Image

Posted Image


#4510    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,109 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Looking at it logically, there is no other satisfactory explanation to explain these mould marks.  They are occur with such regularity and size at Sacsayhuaman that they are clearly not natural, and too deep to be caused by anything other than some object that pushed into the stones while they were soft.

Click to zoom.

Posted Image

Because I was busy for another thread about Peru/Incas, I happened to find this:

The Killke occupied the region from 900 to 1200, prior to the arrival of the Incas in the 13th century. Carbon 14 dating of Sacsayhuaman, the walled complex outside Cusco, had demonstrated that the Killke culture constructed the fortress about 1100. The Inca later expanded and occupied the complex in the 13th century and after. On 13 March 2008, archaeologists discovered the ruins of an ancient temple, roadway and acqueduct system at Sacsayhuaman.This find plus the results of excavations in 2007, when another temple was found at the edge of the fortress, indicates religious as well as military use of the facility.

http://www.cusco.eu/...e-of-cusco.html
http://www.msnbc.msn...l/#.UO6cKKxnYdM

http://en.wikipedia..../Killke_culture

From other archeological finds of the Killke culture I don't get the impression they were aliens or people with an incredibly advanced technology.

Now some people will wonder (of course knowing better, but asking for the bloody obvious as usual): how did they radiocarbon date those stones?? You can't radiocarbon date stones, right?

NO, they didn't radiocarbon date the stones, because indeed that can't be done on stones, they dated the organic material (between? and) below those stones.

.

Edited by Abramelin, 10 January 2013 - 08:33 PM.


#4511    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 January 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

Because I was busy for another thread about Peru/Incas, I happened to find this:

The Killke occupied the region from 900 to 1200, prior to the arrival of the Incas in the 13th century. Carbon 14 dating of Sacsayhuaman, the walled complex outside Cusco, had demonstrated that the Killke culture constructed the fortress about 1100.

.

One slight question.  Just a slight one.  Could Sacsayhuaman have been occupied by a later tribe?

Can they prove otherwise?

I doubt it.  Proof of organic material found at any site is absolutely no proof that it belonged to the original builders.

Common sense really.

Apparently not to archaeologists it seems.

Between the stones?  Was that original?  Again not necessarily with just a little thought.

The tightly fitting ones have no obtainable material to carbon date.

Where there are gaps caused by earthquakes; anything is possible.  They may have found part of a Big Mac in there!

Edited by zoser, 10 January 2013 - 08:40 PM.

Posted Image


#4512    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,109 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Look again.

Vitrification peeling off.  Well spotted.  The same effect as in post 4459.

Let me tell you something:

Yes, I do believe we are watching an altered layer here.

But a chemically altered layer, a 'crust' so to speak, would peel/weather off much quicker than a layer that has been created by melting the surface using by extreme heat.

OK, just my conviction, anyway.

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

One slight question.  Just a slight one.  Could Sacsayhuaman have been occupied by a later tribe?

Can they prove otherwise?

I doubt it.  Proof of organic material found at any site is absolutely no proof that it belonged to the original builders.

Common sense really.

Apparently not to archaeologists it seems.

Common sense tells me that was is found BELOW a stone was there before the stone was placed.


#4513    Hasina

Hasina

    Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

  • Member
  • 3,048 posts
  • Joined:28 Aug 2012

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:



Post 4499.

Irrefutable proof.

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4615539
Can the same marks be reproduced, in stone, with modern technology?
Second, where's the tools the aliens used? I see spoons and sticks making marks in clay but nothing in stone.
Third, can the same marks be reproduced in an archaic fashion? Has anyone provided video evidence of this being done?

Edited by Hasina, 10 January 2013 - 08:42 PM.


#4514    Quaentum

Quaentum

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Joined:03 Aug 2012

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 January 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Post 4499.

Irrefutable proof.

http://www.unexplain...85#entry4615539

You mean like billions of years ago when the earth was molten and cooling but the rocks had not yet become hard?

Not irrefutable proof.  Pareidolia is fascinating but is not evidence for high technology or the molding of stone.  Try coming up with something a little more concrete (pun intended)

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#4515    zoser

zoser

    Sapphire

  • Member
  • 10,009 posts
  • Joined:19 Aug 2009

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 January 2013 - 08:39 PM, said:

Let me tell you something:

Yes, I do believe we are watching an altered layer here.

But a chemically altered layer, a 'crust' so to speak, would peel/weather off much quicker than a layer that has been created by melting the surface using by extreme heat.

OK, just my conviction, anyway.



Common sense tells me that was is found BELOW a stone was there before the stone was placed.

Just another thought.  Being as they are so keen to carbon date this, why not carbon date the Paracas skulls?

Seems very convenient to me Abe.  I would't trust their results as far as I could throw them.  I really wouldn't.

Posted Image