Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#4651    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,223 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 January 2013 - 07:05 PM, said:

Honest question Mr O

Does it argue against vitrification when you read the highlights of the conclusion?  Really?  See post 4638 if you are unsure.

It doesn't argue strongly one way or the other, as the results were inconclusive. It certainly doesn't argue in favor of melting rocks into place, since as the article itself says:

"This indicates that the compounds in the surface layer were most likely added. Other stone types may be comparable, but they cannot have formed naturally in the layer"

That sounds more like it favors abe's view.

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4652    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 11 January 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

It doesn't argue strongly one way or the other, as the results were inconclusive. It certainly doesn't argue in favor of melting rocks into place, since as the article itself says:

"This indicates that the compounds in the surface layer were most likely added. Other stone types may be comparable, but they cannot have formed naturally in the layer"

he just keeps going in circles doesn't he?

But as I mentioned, the ONE question which puts all this to bed...is why it was abandoned before final finishing...

he just cannot answer that, he hasn't so far...anyway!

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4653    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostOniomancer, on 11 January 2013 - 08:06 PM, said:

That's indeed how I read it too. But it doesn't matter for he will come up it with again, 'forgetting' what you just said.

Btw, Oniomancer, in that 2d part of the documentary you posted the 3d part of, they show the Ollantaytambo quarry, with several UNfinished stones. They (NOVA) got permission to dig up a half buried one, and try to move it. And so they did (also see screenshot in a former post).

In case you didn't watch it yet, please do (you will notice it has no sign of 'vitrification'):

"Aliens" (a whole village) moving a huge stone:
http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-2-of-6

Edited by Abramelin, 11 January 2013 - 08:22 PM.

#4654    Oniomancer

Oniomancer

Soulless Minion Of Orthodoxy

• 3,223 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 January 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

http://www.videopedi...ire-Part-3-of-6

Go to 7:00

"The joint that we've gotten is certainly not as good as the ones in the ruin (Sacsayhuaman)"

I must say I would have to agree.

They say that people are prone to understatement don't they.  

And what did they say right after that? I'd say it;s pretty good for a first try.

If you don't believe me go to the video yourself.

Nothing more to be said here.

Edit

And by the way the stone doesn't look like andesite either.  They claim it is.  But they did use cold steel chisels!

Total garbage.

Necessitated by the fact they were shooting on a schedule, so they couldn't exactly do it in real time, could they? The same reason they use "The magic of television." to  cook a turkey in under a minute on Martha Stewart.They didn't exactly conceal the fact either, did they?

"Apparently the Lemurians drank Schlitz." - Intrepid "Real People" reporter on finding a mysterious artifact in the depths of Mount Shasta.

#4655    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:45 PM

Let's just recap on some of this fiasco shall we

12 Days of work.  I counted 8 guys huddled around this tiny block at one point weighing apparently 0.5 tonnes.

Posted Image

Did anyone see a little mouse hiding in those joints?  LOL

They used cold steel chisels and lump hammers to do it.

I'm not saying these guys are charlatans because they do show reverence for the ancients and describe it as "mind boggling and awe inspiring" (see 1:00).

In the end they claim nothing.  The charlatans I'm afraid are the guys who claim that it is proof of comparable work, not the guys themselves in the clip.  They seem quite humbled by the experience.  Good for them.

In answer to the argument that they never took it away, for reworking and that they could have improved on this effort; they were too shaken and exhausted by the first attempt that took 12 days.  

Plus it may have cracked or come out even worse.

If you have proof guys this ain't it.

No proof here.

Edited by zoser, 11 January 2013 - 08:57 PM.

Posted Image

#4656    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,048 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Simple question: can someone show me one piece of evidence that's obviously extraterrestrial?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#4657    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 January 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Let's just recap on some of this fiasco shall we

yes lets recap the question you KEEP avoiding

why it was abandoned before final finishing?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#4658    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 January 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

But as I mentioned, the ONE question which puts all this to bed...is why it was abandoned before final finishing...

[\quote]

Not really going around in circles because Abe and Mr O have given me some funny material to review.  See above.  Adds nought to your argument but a lot to mine.

I can't see where you are going with the PP issue.  For a start I have replied about 4 times that the evidence says that PP was smashed to pieces.  By what we don't know.  So first can you argue against that?  

Secondly if you strongly believe it it was unfinished then what point are you making?  It doesn't seem significant to me either way but I will listen to what you have to say.

Posted Image

#4659    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostHasina, on 11 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Simple question: can someone show me one piece of evidence that's obviously extraterrestrial?

Zoser showed statues as 'proof'. And that's about it. The rest is "We don't know how it was done, so it must be aliens.".

A future 'Zoser' will watch Picasso's paintings, and think the same: he painted aliens.

Edited by Abramelin, 11 January 2013 - 08:57 PM.

#4660    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

View PostHasina, on 11 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Look at the relics at Ollyantaytambo, Sacsayhuaman, Cuzco, Giza, Puma Punku, and anywhere else that megalithic precision architecture is to be found.  Then look at post 4655 for modern man's best efforts.

Then  give it a tiny bit of thought.

Posted Image

#4661    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 11 January 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Zoser showed statues as 'proof'. And that's about it. The rest is "We don't know how it was done, so it must be aliens.".

A future 'Zoser' will watch Picasso's paintings, and think the same: he painted aliens.

This says it all Abe.  You are a man of deception.  I'm not coming for a drink with you now unless you can explain this:

Post 4655

Edited by zoser, 11 January 2013 - 09:11 PM.

Posted Image

#4662    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,641 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postzoser, on 11 January 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Not really going around in circles because Abe and Mr O have given me some funny material to review.  See above.  Adds nought to your argument but a lot to mine.

I can't see where you are going with the PP issue.  For a start I have replied about 4 times that the evidence says that PP was smashed to pieces.  By what we don't know.  So first can you argue against that?  

Secondly if you strongly believe it it was unfinished then what point are you making?  It doesn't seem significant to me either way but I will listen to what you have to say.

As usual - my previous postings contained links and info re unfinished/abandoned, and this is where you really get my back up, your ignorance, pure and simple, you have a selective process for reading something or dismissing it

so the whole point is zoser, if you claim that aliens helped man melt stones, lazer cut them, place them, whatever...

why didnt they see it through? does that make your aliens so impressive and smart - that they couldnt finish a project off?

While also considering...the entire population abandoned the site.

Now why do this if it was so special? why will aliens come all this way, start something, then give it up?

We can talk about 'how' the site was damaged as Ive already looked into that...

BUT FOR NOW...answer this one question? If you can, because by doing so...you refute your entire theory

so give me an answer that I (or others) cant  pull apart?

Edited by seeder, 11 January 2013 - 09:07 PM.

#4663    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

View Postseeder, on 11 January 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

As usual - my previous postings contained links and info re unfinished/abandoned, and this is where you really get my back up, your ignorance, pure and simple, you have a selective process for reading something or dismissing it

so the whole point is zoser, if you claim that aliens helped man melt stones, lazer cut them, place them, whatever...

why didnt they see it through? does that make your aliens so impressive and smart - that they couldnt finish a project off?

While also considering...the entire population abandoned the site.

Now why do this if it was so special? why will aliens come all this way, start something, then give it up?

We can talk about 'how' the site was damaged as Ive already looked into that...

BUT FOR NOW...answer this one question? If you can, because by doing so...you refute your entire theory

so give me an answer that I (or others) cant  pull apart?

OK here we go:

It wasn't unfinished. It was destroyed.  Remnants, shattered blocks, fragments over a wide area is not suggestive of unfinished work but destroyed work.

Your turn.......

Posted Image

#4664    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

Well now the best evidence that the skeptics had was the Protzen effort.

Well it's gone now.  Dismantled and exposed.  I watched it.  Utter garbage.

A bit like this really:

Posted Image

Modern man's best effort to emulate the ancients ended in nothing more than a complete joke,

The truth is closing in ................

Edited by zoser, 11 January 2013 - 09:16 PM.

Posted Image

#4665    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:20 PM

Speaking of mice crawling into cracks in Protzen's stonework; couldn't help recall a famous song.

Just a bit of light heartedness to relieve the tension.

https://www.youtube....h?v=2fg7w49UnGA

Posted Image