Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

Eddy_P

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND and Identified

Religious condemnation is echoing around the world as believers come to terms with new research that shows the origins and source of the God stories were not of a divine nature.

AUSTRALIA: Queensland, researcher Ronald Pegg.

He located and identified the ‘book of the future, sealed with seven seals’ (as documented by Daniel and John in the Bible) as being a certain mid 1990s DVD, taken back to the past by time travellers (known as ‘Angels’ in the Bible).

Over 200 biblical descriptions match to the contents of that 1990s DVD.

Full details and research: http://www.tt2012.co...bservation.html

O_o

Is it a real book ,or research documented on a DVD . I am perplexed ,and the website is confusing .

• Like 1

O_o

Is it a real book ,or research documented on a DVD . I am perplexed ,and the website is confusing .

no and no

O_o

it's a mysteriously time traveling 1990s Pentium 286 with a copy of Encarta on it that primitve man despite Enligh not existing fo 1000 years, no power, an interface that is godawful even for the 1990s and **** al evidence it's proof that there is no god, Jesus was a fraud and every discovery ever made was the result of a CD made in the 90s.

"The Book with Seven Seals" ?? No such thing that is in any way authentic with regards to the Bible and the book of Revelations.

Take 2 of your meds, go to sleep, and call me in the morning.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 5

This again...

Wait hold on has this already happened or did they see it happining in the book or the CD that was taken back and this is just the concience mind trying to translate what has or has not already happened? Wait is this the matrix?

Come on this is rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. PROVE your claim PROVE it real hard core proof, show us please.

• Like 2

hardcore proof?

ANY proof would do me. especially proof I don't have to PAY to se.

• Like 2

Worst website in history and NO NO NO nothing zip zero ziltch complete 0 is proven on that site.

Seriously what a waste of 10mins that Im never gonna get back.

• Like 4

Seriously what a waste of 10mins that Im never gonna get back.

Yeah, that happens a lot here(wasting 10 mins of time)

The best WE can do is comment so that other's less mature aren't sucked into such crap.

Consider it a service to humanity to expose such BS, as opposed to a total waste of time.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 6

LOL

Eddy and I are of the same age.

His former post was on my birth day.

His latest post (today) is a bit after his birthday.

And weeks ago I decided to grow a beard too.

And what was I reading an hour before I saw Eddy's post?

Olney Richmond, The Mystic Test Book

http://www.scribd.co...ystic-Test-Book

Then go to Chapter I, and see what it says.....

(I have a collection of really old and weird books, btw)

17-e6e8d90d02.jpg

<tune of the Twilight Zone >

I also regularly lose track of time, lately.

Oh well (Fleetwood Mac, part 1 and 2).

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 2

Of all the ridiculous threads that are sometimes found on this site this has to be among, if not thee, dumbest of them all.

Religious condemnation is echoing around the world as believers come to terms with new research that shows the origins and source of the God stories were not of a divine nature.

Really?

In order for anyone to "come to terms" with research that shows us anything that research first needs to prove something - or at the very least be believed by those "coming to terms" with what it supposedly shows.

No one who believes in God and the Bible is coming to terms with anything you (or "researcher" Ronald Pegg) present about the subject. This is because nothing you present has even the slightest bit of credibility behind it.

I doubt there is more than a very, very small percentage of nonbelievers who believe anything you or Ronald Pegg apparently believe in either.

• Like 6

Left field, lets be fair there are some realy idiots out there that may just buy this if its being sold cheap enough.

Sorry I know it all sounds so Harsh but there obvious facts are:

1 - where is the time travel technolighy? - if people had it in 1990's surley we would have it some 20 years later?

2 - How on earth did a PC power up back in the day (in the time it went back to)

3 - Where is any proof this happened?

4 - Magic mushrooms are bad for you?

5 - Eddy and Ronlad - should stay away from drinking and drug abuse

lol but seriously, where is the time travel pod, how did no one from 1000's of years ago comment or write about the computers and CD's? Im not even sure a computer CD rom exsisted to the avrage man in the early 90's (maybe later in the 90's)

Eddy my friend can you not see the gapping black holes in what you are posting? Can you not see that at best this is a borining scifi frindge theory (at very best)

Come on PROVE us wrong if you can....

PROVE your claim PROVE it real hard core proof, show us please.
and
ANY proof would do me. especially proof I don't have to PAY to se.
Asking to ‘prove the claim’ is a mute point especially when you have not conducted the Test upon the presented evidence. You need to read the linked website carefully.

Unless your name is Susan or David (being the only two people who have conducted the Test today), no one has actually compared the over 200 biblical descriptions on the “Conduct interactive on-line TEST” page.

THAT is where you will have the opportunity to compare biblical descriptions with the contents of a mid 1990s cd-rom.

I have made it easy for those who can not find the Evaluation pages by highlighting them as “The modern BOOK identified HERE” and “The Evidence is HERE” respectively.

it's a mysteriously time traveling 1990s Pentium 286 with a copy of Encarta on it that primitve man despite Enligh not existing fo 1000 years, no power, an interface that is godawful even for the 1990s and **** al evidence it's proof that there is no god, Jesus was a fraud and every discovery ever made was the result of a CD made in the 90s.

blinks::

Ah well,we all die in six days,who cares .

• Like 3

THAT is where you will have the opportunity to compare biblical descriptions with the contents of a mid 1990s cd-rom.

So you really believe this stuff ..... :rofl:

I have made it easy for those who can not find the Evaluation pages by highlighting them as “The modern BOOK identified HERE” and “The Evidence is HERE” respectively.

You haven't made a damn thing easy.

But heck, since you think you have, how about instead of linking people to the website (that you apparently made) with this "evidence" you present it within this thread for everyone to discuss so that you will realize just how absurd the claim is.

By the way - as if this shouldn't all ready be apparent to everyone that reads this - what about a mid 1990s CD-ROM is supposed to make us believe it dropped on this planet in the distant past by time travelers from the future (apparently from when "we" weren't already in the 1990s)?

You do realize everyone who hears that claim is going to logically assume that some scam artist, con-man, or person suffering from a mental illness (or a combination of those things) made a CD-ROM back in the actual mid-1990s (you know, as in 15-20 years ago) with this stuff on it in attempt to sell the belief that it has something to do with time travel (and whatever else) on someone of your mindset, don't you?

If I'm missing something here, please clarify...

O_o

most probly neither... just a bunch of intellectual diarhea.

most probly neither... just a bunch of intellectual diarhea.

So its smart poopie ? Fascinating

• Like 2

Dr. Ketchum is currently working on the DNA left on these DVD's, a report will be out soon.

and Asking to ‘prove the claim’ is a mute point especially when you have not conducted the Test upon the presented evidence. You need to read the linked website carefully.

Unless your name is Susan or David (being the only two people who have conducted the Test today), no one has actually compared the over 200 biblical descriptions on the “Conduct interactive on-line TEST” page.

I looked at your site and read through part of the other topics you have posted here and I have bad news for you. Your entire theory falls apart because of your basic premise that the CD's you refer to were not created from descriptions of places and events of the past but that the past happened as it did because of what was on the CD's.

No I didn't take the test but it's not necessary to see the failure of the theory.

Eddie's been hawking various forms of brainless buffoonery for at least 6 years that I know of.

Made any sales on this version Eddy?

Harte