Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Reading Please

psychicpowersarenice

Hi,

Would someone please do some type of psychic reading for me? A general one about life.

Thanks!

How about just psychotic......For you I see a time of "Change" this will be random, sudden and unexpected, the type that tends to throw us off kilter, but this change would be necessary in order for the following to occure. Next I see "Destiny Fulfilled" a coming together of more than just one in order to make a whole, a time of sharing and unity. Finally I see "Creativity" a time of harvesting what you have sown, a time of abundance and security and the birth of something new.

Edited by Forever Cursed

How about just psychotic......For you I see a time of "Change" this will be random, sudden and unexpected, the type that tends to throw us off kilter, but this change would be necessary in order for the following to occure. Next I see "Destiny Fulfilled" a coming together of more than just one in order to make a whole, a time of sharing and unity. Finally I see "Creativity" a time of harvesting what you have sown, a time of abundance and security and the birth of something new.

Did you mean "psychic?" haha

Thank you very much for your feed back.......if you had a specific area you wanted read, you would simply ask for "Love Life' or "Employment" etc... and give no details. The less I know the better. :w00t:

• Like 1

Could I know more about my love life, employment situation, and things I very much want to manifest? Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

For you I see a desired "DESTINY" with roots to the past, a wanting again of what was, and the desire to bring it about again...but the past is exactly that, things that once were. A "FINAL ENDING" is at hand, a valiant effort was made to correct what has been lost, but the decision was made by another to cease, and to bring to an end that which was considered to be bad......and finally I see a time of "DARKNESS" as the reality of your lost destiny starts to become a reality I see a time of morning, and dismay......for you tis will be a low point, and your mourning the loss of the past will linger for some time.

Edited by Forever Cursed

For you I see a desired "DESTINY" with roots to the past, a wanting again of what was, and the desire to bring it about again...but the past is exactly that, things that once were. A "FINAL ENDING" is at hand, a valiant effort was made to correct what has been lost, but the decision was made by another to cease, and to bring to an end that which was considered to be bad......and finally I see a time of "DARKNESS" as the reality of your lost destiny starts to become a reality I see a time of morning, and dismay......for you tis will be a low point, and your mourning the loss of the past will linger for some time.

Is this love life?

YES...........

Thank you! I think this actually ended up being about something in the past that has taken me a long time to regain my strength from, and is a reminder for me to fully let the affects it had on me go.

Change is coming.............and this change will be good. But not until you do accept things as they are and let go. But we all grieve in our own way and in our own time.

• Like 1