Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My first lucid dream experience

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Pulsar_J

Pulsar_J

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:46 AM

View PostOrcseeker, on 29 October 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Ok so this morning was my first lucid dream experience and I have to say it was the most amazing thing I have ever experienced.

Ok so firstly it started off as your regular dream. I'll begin from where I remember. I was walking down the side of my house, it looked a bit different, americanised. I saw an Obama picture in the window and heard voices of an American accent. I concluded this would have been my house if this were in America.

I walked around to the back and saw my dad through the window, doing squats for some reason inside. My sunroom (to the right corner of the house) had a door facing the back and all had an overall American design and general house layout. As I opened the door and walked in. It occurred to me I was in a dream.

I remembered in the dream a video I watched a few weeks ago about lucid dreaming and when you realised you were in a dream you could do anything. As soon as that thought floated through my mind I turned around and opened the door.

I then began to fly. I remember taking off like a bird. The ground becoming further and further away. I then soured over trees in sheer exhilaration and viewed in awe the tops of buildings, the wind blowing the leaves in the trees and the best feeling of all. The feeling felt like I was free.

It was short lived though, I don't know how time is measured in dreams, I was conscious I was dreaming and I knew it would end once I woke up. I felt myself drifting out a bit during the lucid dream and tried to get back in, to limited success. I eventually woke up. But I will use this experience and try train myself to stay in longer.

I really hope this opportunity arises again. It is like a whole other world of possibilities I haven't even touched before.
Next time you could be that big dude in your avatar. That would be fun for a few minutes!

Savvy?

#17    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,767 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 02:33 PM

View PostPulsar_J, on 01 November 2012 - 11:46 AM, said:

Next time you could be that big dude in your avatar. That would be fun for a few minutes!
Now THATS an idea hahah

#18    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,509 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

Congrats.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users