Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

Indeed, however, you insist on continuing to deliver ignorance, and not much can be done about that.

There was also a grave robbers tunnel found where they managed to get into the Pyramid. It's not rocket science, hell, 1+1= .................. ohhh wait.................. do you believe in modern math, or do you suggest we throw those textbooks away too?

The tomb idea is totally unproveable. It cannot be said otherwise. The bodies were not stolen. They were never there.

You are referring to modern energy conversion. The evidence is that they had electricity without wires and produced energy using more natural means.

Why no traces of radioactivity? Has anyone looked for it? One might ask why people have never spotted many obvious things in the GP over the centuries. They were not looking.

What is the evidence they didn't use wires? Because none have been found? You realize that kind of logic is of the most circular variety?

• Like 4

Do bananas have known electrical properties? Crystals do. How are you going to excite your bananas.

The granite we know was set up and tuned to produce a specific resonating effect.

Try it with your bananas. This says absolutely a very great deal.

You might wanna go back over Scowls posts.

A banana contains about 450 mg of potassium. K40, the radioactive isotope of potassium, is about 0.01% of potassium. That means any given banana contains 45 micrograms of radioactive potassium. About 80 trillion bananas will power your pyramid as you describe. How much Granite do you need Mr Engineer? Do you know the average NORM rate for the granite used at the GP?

That fine tuned enough for you?

radonsources.jpg

The tomb idea is totally unproveable. It cannot be said otherwise. The bodies were not stolen. They were never there.

Yes they were, you are lying. There is evidence of robbing. They went to all the trouble to create that long tunnel for what? A toga party?

khufu-interior-view.GIF

See number 2? That is the evidence. Grave Robbers.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

Do bananas have known electrical properties? Crystals do. How are you going to excite your bananas.

The granite we know was set up and tuned to produce a specific resonating effect.

Try it with your bananas. This says absolutely a very great deal.

How I excite my bananas is none of your business! :P

I'm fairly certain however that a banana will conduct electricity far better than granite ever could.

• Like 5

Yes they were, you are lying. There is evidence of robbing. They went to all the trouble to create that long tunnel for what? A toga party?

Repeated assertion will not do. You have to say where Al Mamun wrote that he found a body. He found no treasure either. You have to explain why the GP is not adorned with art, colour, Heiroglyphic texts relating to the Kings passage into the after life.

It's just not there.

You have to explain why the passage ways are not designed for human beings. Some are just too low for a dignified funery procession.

Nothing fits.

That is the nature of objective facts psyche. No argument can change it.

No one is going to come up with a new revelation in the next few months to alter this. The skeptics are stuck with these facts and will continue to embarrass for decades to come.

Better to admit it now that it was all tosh to begin with and begin afresh I would have thought.

How I excite my bananas is none of your business! :P

I'm fairly certain however that a banana will conduct electricity far better than granite ever could.

:w00t:

Your wife is going to have a field day if she walks in...................

can't....... stop ........... chuckling............. :D

• Like 1

Nuclear reactors don't produce electricity, they produce heat that is used to mechanically power steam turbines. Where are they? Where are the cooling tanks? Where are the pipes to direct water to and from the reactor? Where is all of the secondary infrastructure to support a reactor? You can't just say the GP was a nuclear reactor without at the very least showing where and how it was done, including any and all of the missing infrastructure. Evidence of elevated radiation levels would help too, of which there isn't any.

Well, that's easy, the energy was beamed to Puma Punku where it was, er, I'll get back to you on that.

What it all does say to me is that the properties of this rock granite need to be more fully explored since this clearly is the key to the mystery.

The modern research is emphatic about energy generation from granite. Electricity, electromagnetic energy, radioactivity, all being mentioned.

They all agree that what lay in the granite box was some kind of initiator or catalyst.

They all agree however that it was no dead king. Most probably crystals of some kind in my opinion.

The granite was the generator not the conductor. The dolomite limestone was the conductor.

Repeated assertion will not do. You have to say where Al Mamun wrote that he found a body. He found no treasure either. You have to explain why the GP is not adorned with art, colour, Heiroglyphic texts relating to the Kings passage into the after life.

It's just not there.

You have to explain why the passage ways are not designed for human beings. Some are just too low for a dignified funery procession.

Nothing fits.

That is the nature of objective facts psyche. No argument can change it.

No one is going to come up with a new revelation in the next few months to alter this. The skeptics are stuck with these facts and will continue to embarrass for decades to come.

Better to admit it now that it was all tosh to begin with and begin afresh I would have thought.

It is not repeated assertion, I have a tunnel, what have you got? A whacko claim. Not even a hypothesis. The nature is that grave robbing activities are blatant at the Great Pyramid, the evidence is physical, and I doubt your would know that powdered mummy was a viable commodity to grave robbers who sold it off as an ancient cure all, you would have loved some I bet.

Gold was not the only thing of value in the pyramids, you should really have realised that by now. But then again, you do not think the people who made the tunnel to rob the place took that either do you? Obviously a toga party, or similar happened I take it.

LINK - Powdered Mummy, Gladiator Blood, and other Historical Medicines Made from Human Corpses

Mummy Powder: From the 12th through the 17th century, any European apothecary worth his smelling salts kept a supply of mummy powder on hand. Mummy was the health food of the Middle Ages, guaranteed to cure everything from headaches to stomach ulcers, and plasters made from mummy powder were often slathered over tumors. Humans weren't the only beings alleged to benefit from mummy; sick hawks were thought to benefit from their own grade of mummy powder. The demand for mummified far outweighed the supply; one couldn't just walk up to a pyramid-shaped rock and start digging. One could, however, dig up some dead and desiccated bodies, grind them down, and sell them as "mummy powder." It's doubtful anyone ever noticed the difference.

What's particularly interesting about the mummy powder remedy is that the entire fad might have arisen from a misunderstanding. Naturally occurring bitumen from the Dead Sea was a commonly prescribed medication in ancient times for all sorts of ailments: cataracts, leprosy, gout, dysentery, clotted blood, shortness of breath, rheumatoid arthritis. The Persian word for wax, mumia, was often used to describe bitumen, and it's from that same word that we derive our word "mummy." Mumia also refers to another substance (which was not bitumen) that was used in the embalming of mummies. When apothecaries were not able to obtain naturally occurring bitumen (mumia, they sometimes turned to this false bitumen (also mumia), which they supposedly obtained from ground-up mummies. Eventually conventional wisdom held that it was the mummy itself, not the substance used in its embalming, that contained the medicinal qualities. In medical treatises, the words "mumia" and "mummy," became synonymous.

But that is nothing, you should read about Mellified man, or convict hand, both very powerful remedies to these "highly advanced" people you speak of. And you know what it all fits!! Despite your assertion to the contrary! I have no problem being "stuck" with these facts, why do you think your imagination carries any weight against fact? Is it because of the kind hearted Abe who keeps feeding you?

• Like 1

yeh so true. Thats why they just cut and stacked rocks

also, zoser said modern man cant better this, and that Pysches point...

I know, and I agree.

• Like 1

The granite was the generator not the conductor. The dolomite limestone was the conductor.

Thatis why today Dolomite is used in refractories for electrical furnaces and in cement industry during clinker manufacture I take it. The Egyptians had copper, why did they not use that?

Thatis why today Dolomite is used in refractories for electrical furnaces and in cement industry during clinker manufacture I take it. The Egyptians had copper, why did they not use that?

Greenpeace also claims that nuclear power is far from the cheapest, most efficient, or even the cleanest alternativepower source and the United Nations agreed in 2000, when delegates refused to grant greenhouse gas credits tonuclear power plants. A year later, nuclear power failed to receive a sustainable energy label from the UN, since uranium is still derived from non-renewable resources, such as coal and granite. However many estimates, including those of physicist Bernard Cohen, suggest that uranium ore could provide electricity for several billion years, which, while finite, is still much longer than the expected life of such power sources as oil and coal.

http://connection.ebscohost.com/science/nuclear-power/history-nuclear-energy-production

I know, and I agree.

Prove it. In building terms.

Here it is again.

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

http://www.soulsofdistortion.nl/

Not sure why people are pasting images of ship propellers? I'm sure they must have a good reason. Not relevant to the discussion though. Maybe they just like ships?

Greenpeace also claims that nuclear power is far from the cheapest, most efficient, or even the cleanest alternativepower source and the United Nations agreed in 2000, when delegates refused to grant greenhouse gas credits tonuclear power plants. A year later, nuclear power failed to receive a sustainable energy label from the UN, since uranium is still derived from non-renewable resources, such as coal and granite. However many estimates, including those of physicist Bernard Cohen, suggest that uranium ore could provide electricity for several billion years, which, while finite, is still much longer than the expected life of such power sources as oil and coal.

http://connection.eb...ergy-production

That's not right, some granite has 10-20 parts per million Uranium. Some. Not all. The best place to get Uranium from Granite is usually below the repository. Where the Uranium gathers in sediments. Far higher readings there than in the rock itself. It can also be extracted from Sea Water. Uranium is a chemical element Zoser, an engineer should know that, it's not a part of granite. Some is merely trapped in it, do you not read your own links? When it decays we get radon. It's also in Sandstone. In nature, uranium is found as uranium-238

Here it is again.

To get an idea of the precision that went into the construction of the Great Pyramid and the delicacy of the parameters mentioned above, consider its alignment to the 4 cardinal points. The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree). With all our modern technology this precision couldn’t even be achieved in the construction of the Greenwich Observatory in London that marks the Prime Meridian of the world with an inaccuracy of 9 arc minutes and is therefore three times less accurate than the Great Pyramid!

Not sure why people are pasting images of ship propellers? I'm sure they must have a good reason. Not relevant to the discussion though. Maybe they just like ships?

What good are building terms to you? This entire thread is dedicated to the very fact that you do not understand basic building principals.

Good God man. Think.

What does the propellor do?

Then think about the construction of it. Sorry, I will try to slow down a bit for you. I should have realised really, my fault.

And then the construction outstrips all methods you have displayed as impossible to even do today.

Edited by psyche101

What good are building terms to you? This entire thread is dedicated to the very fact that you do not understand basic building principals.

Good God man. Think.

What does the propellor do?

Then think about the construction of it. Sorry, I will try to slow down a bit for you. I should have realised really, my fault.

And then the construction outstrips all methods you have displayed as impossible to even do today.

I know the difference between a building and a propeller. You must have your reasons psyche but then again some people collect stamps don't they?

That's not right, some granite has 10-20 parts per million Uranium. Some. Not all. The best place to get Uranium from Granite is usually below the repository. Where the Uranium gathers in sediments. Far higher readings there than in the rock itself. It can also be extracted from Sea Water. Uranium is a chemical element Zoser, an engineer should know that, it's not a part of granite. Some is merely trapped in it, do you not read your own links? When it decays we get radon. It's also in Sandstone. In nature, uranium is found as uranium-238

The US Capitol Building in Washington DC:

This building is so radioactive, due to the high uranium content in its granite walls, it could never be licensed as a nuclear power reactor site.

I know the difference between a building and a propeller. You must have your reasons psyche but then again some people collect stamps don't they?

You do? Are you sure???

Honestly, I think that you would be much better at stamp collecting. You mention it often, is it a hobby?

I am used to watching to blunder into walls, so have a read of this and another think.

The meridian running through the Great Pyramid deviates from the perfect North-South meridian by 3 arc minutes (3/60 part of a degree)

Now again, what does a propellor do? Try hard, you can do it! You have a propellor and a building understood, do not stop now!!!

The US Capitol Building in Washington DC:

This building is so radioactive, due to the high uranium content in its granite walls, it could never be licensed as a nuclear power reactor site.

Hahaha, @ 5.5 microrems an hour huh? Did you know that was the actual figure?

Did you read your link?

Living on the Earth: 200 mrems

We are living in a sea of radon. It is made from the natural decay of uranium and thorium in the soil, left over from the creation of the solar system. Radon is a rare gas that diffuses out of soil and into the air. It contributes more than half of our background exposure.

I suppose that is why the Capitol Building uses plain old electricity instead of all that handy granite to power the building is it? Bodies littered out front from radioactive exposure? What is 5.5 mrems/h going to do? You might have to start collecting bananas to supplement your supply I think.

Edited by psyche101

Lead is far more abundant. Poor bloody Romans, they made water pipes and containers out of the stuff, slowly killing themselves. If we got every piece of gold ever mined that exists today, and put it all in one pile, it would fill 3.3 swimming pools. World-wide production is about 50 million troy ounces a year. A troy ounce is about 31 grams. 32 Troy ounces make one Kilogram.

We mined a 133,000 troy ounces last year at the mine I was at :)

. The logistics are coming together.

I am still wondering if you understand the term.. logistics..

Yes, but in the Old days they didn't worry too much about Health & Safety, did they; who knows how many workmen were killed building the Pyraminds? And if they had Alien overlords; well, they wouldn't have been bothered about the Workers in the slightest, i wouldn't have thought. I mean, even in the 1980s the Russians sent workers in with brooms to sweep up the fallout from Chernolby.

ahh but the problem here.. is the distinct lack of radiation found..

next question to think of.. if the aliens came here.. do you not think they would have a much better power source than a nuke reactor?

• Like 1

We mined a 133,000 troy ounces last year at the mine I was at :)

Going for 4 swimming pools full!!!

We seem to be getting more of the gas stuff lately (company I work for). It's taking off out Roma way. I simply cannot believe how Chinchilla has grown as a result. I used to live there. Crikey Moses, they have a KFC now!!!!!

Edited by psyche101

Here it is again.

quick search came up with this..

there are 100's of other pages.. this was on top of the google list..

http://www.sir-ray.com/Ancient%20Astronomy.htm

the point your trying to make is?

considering most ancient civilizations were accomplished astronomers..

take up astronomy zoser.. you could find you could do the same thing..

now as to why the Greenwich Observatory is not set right.. you need to ask the builders.. town planners.. etc as to why.. at a guess.. taking a punt here mind you from similar things.. their plans were out.. and when you start a project and the ground work has been laid out.. you dont stop and go 'damn boys.. we got the slab in the wrong position.. lets dig it up and start again'

so your views on this.. just a tad wrong..

• Like 2