Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man's Best Friend!

Eldorado

Another example of why dogs are numero uno pet.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 8

A well fed, workin' dog! Mine love to watch others work ;)

• Like 2

This is so nice video :) A mans best friend indeed. Since i have got to know people i started to love them dogs :)

• Like 2

A well fed, workin' dog! Mine love to watch others work ;)

So do mine lol

Hey I've been meaning to ask you for a while now, are those two pups in your profile picture your dogs?

• Like 1

So do mine lol

Hey I've been meaning to ask you for a while now, are those two pups in your profile picture your dogs?

nah...I wish! I had a Beagle for almost 16 years - she never got any smarter but she still ran the place! My current buddy is a rescue shelter Pit mix. Big old cupcake named Ransom :)
  • Like 1

Dogs are truly mans best friend. And whoever abuses dogs deserves the worst punishment possible.. just saying

• Like 2

nah...I wish! I had a Beagle for almost 16 years - she never got any smarter but she still ran the place! My current buddy is a rescue shelter Pit mix. Big old cupcake named Ransom :)

Hey good for you for adopting a shelter dog! There are millions of pets waiting for homes - why buy a "brand new" one? Pitbulls are big sucks lol. At least, most of the ones I've met are. They are always running around with my two dogs when I take them to the dog park.

• Like 1

Or perhaps it was the fox who man's best friend?

"The cemetery, at Uyun-al-Hammam, in northern Jordan, is about 16,500 years old, which makes the grave 4,000 years older than the earliest known human-dog burial and 7,000 years earlier than anything similar in Europe involving a fox."

• Like 1

Dogs are truly mans best friend. And whoever abuses dogs deserves the worst punishment possible.. just saying

Which would be, to be banished from the company of dogs, forever!

The only dogs I didn't trust, I didn't trust their owners.

• Like 1

My dog squints his eyes to mean 'no' and licks his lips to mean 'yes'. lol

He also greets me with an energetic yawning growl when I return after work ... what a little darling :innocent:

• Like 1