Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

simple way to control what you dream about

lookingfortruth

I found a very simple way to control what you dream about that has worked fairly well for me. Its not lucid dreaming by any means but it works for me just fine. Before you go to bed or when your in bed, maybe even troughout the day, just repeat to yourself what you want to dream about. for example, if I wanted to dream about peaches, I would say to myself tonight, i will dream about peaches, tonight I will dream about peaches etc etc etc. I do this for maybe one or two minutes and for the past few nights its worked out pretty good. if you guys want to try this let me know what your results are! chances are you probably have heard of something like this already, so sorry if you have. give it a shot!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lookingfortruth

• xYlvax

• Csongi

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done that before :)

It works better for me when I have a mental image I want to dream about for just a moment hours before I fall asleep though..

Good post :tu:

I've done that before :)

It works better for me when I have a mental image I want to dream about for just a moment hours before I fall asleep though..

Good post :tu:

thanks for the reply, and I hope it helps other people too

Yes its really good......

It does works here i guess..................

I seen the peaches while a I read the sentence.....

Actually i love to dream long really high level dreams stories etc...... You never get healty and happy unless you are dreaming a lot.......

I had a terrible night yesterday I hope we are not repeating again......

I love sleeping......

Csongi

I found a very simple way to control what you dream about that has worked fairly well for me. Its not lucid dreaming by any means but it works for me just fine. Before you go to bed or when your in bed, maybe even troughout the day, just repeat to yourself what you want to dream about. for example, if I wanted to dream about peaches, I would say to myself tonight, i will dream about peaches, tonight I will dream about peaches etc etc etc. I do this for maybe one or two minutes and for the past few nights its worked out pretty good. if you guys want to try this let me know what your results are! chances are you probably have heard of something like this already, so sorry if you have. give it a shot!