Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted hospital raided by ghost hunters

Saru

A crowd broke in to the abandoned Irqa Hospital in Saudia Arabia to tackle spirits said to reside there.

The dingy corridors and gloomy wards of a long-abandoned Saudi Arabian hospital have drawn hundreds of amateur ghost hunters who believe it to be haunted by jinn, the malevolent spirits of the Koran and Arabian mythology.

arrow3.gifRead more...

"It would be no understatement to say we are sick and tired of evil sorcerers," (from the article)

To quote Han Solo, "I have a bad feeling about this."

Yeah I have a bad feeling too - Witch Hunt anyone?

- Witch Hunt anyone?

Exactly, and I also suspect that 90% of these 'evil doers' will be women.

• Like 1

Was just a bunch of kids who destroy it or something the community did together?

Sounds a little of both. Oh and the evil sorcerers are supposed to be the spirits, not people. Although very amaturish. Burning a place down will not do much except increase the activity.

Dang teenage hormones and impulsiveness. (not to offend or stereotype any teenagers here- I was one once too)

Edited by pallidin

the teenagers are just using the jinn to have an excuse to cause mischief and do stuff that they are never allowed to do. and the article did say that they were grinning.

Burning a place down will not do much except increase the activity.

I say it would depend on the factors involved, like if there was actually activity in the first place. Oh and welcome to UM

Sounded like an excuse for a bunch of teenagers to get crazy.

I say it would depend on the factors involved, like if there was actually activity in the first place. Oh and welcome to UM

I would think a bigger factor is the fact that spirits arent proven to exist to begin with.

I would think a bigger factor is the fact that spirits arent proven to exist to begin with.

i don't see that being a factor here. Not to people who believe in it and/or using it as a excuse.

• 1 month later...

for some reason I keep hearing in my head, "...and I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for those medling kids...." :rolleyes: