Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Freeman Bigfoot footage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 19,996 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:45 AM

Freeman Bigfoot footage
Posted Image
Click here to watch video - 02:15s

One of the more well known videos purporting to show Bigfoot walking through the woods.

#2    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,815 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm glad bigfoot "photographers" don't work for National Geographic. The mag would have died out before it got started.
I can never get past the consistently crappy images for this, and only this, animal.
I did enjoy the strolling bigfoot in the film, just like in the PGF. A Paparazzi Moment for sure.

#3    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,555 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:14 PM

Dammit, this always happens to me.  I'm out in the woods trying to videotape dirt and a damned Bigfoot shows up and ruins it!

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#4    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

@ Rafterman - haha Awesome! However, I know exactly what you mean! I get really irritated when I'm recording inane objects and I get interrupted as well! It happens A LOT! I would say 70% of my Video Library of self-shot dirt video's has been ruined like this! :o)

#5    ReddWolfe

ReddWolfe

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:59 PM

This video is amazing! The only problem is that it looks like it was filmed with a potato...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users