Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tell me how

KaysonMire

Hey it's Kayson here, I was wondering what is the best way to check out whether a place is haunted or not?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KaysonMire

• diablo_04

• Ashotep

• Crashley

Top Posters In This Topic

Spend the night there and if you see a ghost its haunted. Could set up camera's.

Ya that would work though I've been sleeping at the place cameras would be ok but I don't really have access to any

Hey it's Kayson here, I was wondering what is the best way to check out whether a place is haunted or not?

A sleepover!

Tried it actually a few years ago.

Any halfway decent camera should have a night vision capability. A few models may not, if yours doesnt, try to borrow one. This mode is best by far for capturing apparitions in my personal experience.

You can also try the ol' flour / baby powder trick. Sprinkle this on the floor (unless its carpeted, that wont work) make sure no human or animal goes into the area in question, tape it off, whatever, and check it periodically for footprints, movement of the powder, etc.

Try speaking to it. It may sound corny, and there may be nothing there, but if there is, it can hear you. Let it know aloud that you are aware of the presence, and you would like some kind of confirmation, or communication, anything. If the entity chooses, it will present itself in one manner or another. This can take time, as they require energy to interact with us. But they can if they want to. I have been doing this for years, Ive had a few encounters. If the haunting is not related to you, (the.spirit is attatched to the building, etc. And not you) they may decide to keep to themselves, but will still haunt the place. Ive found that the best way to collect evidence is to try to stir the activity. You could try a seance. Seances and certain other things bring the activity to life, but may also draw spirits that were not already there.

Pay a psychic.

Move in and look for this:

bambolazuni.jpg

And man, stop being so arrogant!