Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 6 votes

Readings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
525 replies to this topic

#46    cinluk

cinluk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:19 AM

View PostLeah G., on 28 December 2012 - 08:06 PM, said:

ummm... some place dark??? I thought closet but if you searched all those... idk.... I can't see the room but there are shelves of some sort, they look light in color.

Thanks Leah!  I haven't totally taken everything out of every closet.  But I will check high in each one again.... if you do check at all again on this and see which room... please don't hesitate to tell me.  Thanks again!!!

#47    little_dreamer

little_dreamer

Government Agent

• 3,299 posts

• We did not understand it all, but somehow we survived.

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:23 AM

View PostLeah G., on 28 December 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

Hi Little Dreamer,
Hahhaha 40ish hummm?? It's ok, a round about number is good. Just helps me to zero in on your energy.

Well, the first thing I'm getting is static and an eye looking about, it's like you're saying, "Is this it? All there is?" I feel that you are working but are really tired of doing what you're doing though I can't see what you're doing yet but it feels like it has something to do with lots of people, some sort of customer work, not exactly sales, more like helping them in some way... Looks like you have a devil of a boss too, I see a line of separation here for this job. A bit of job confusion here but I'm seeing something about working with children? Possibly out of your home? I'm seeing something abut music too?? Not sure how that all fits together?? It looks like you didn't expect it to be so rewarding, you really seem to enjoy it much more than you thought you would.

Let me know if this fits, it was kind of hard to read...
Leah.

Thank you for the reading. I found it interesting. :)

I'm burned out from my current career but not sure if I should change to something different.   Taking it day by day.  Would like to maybe do tech consulting out of my home.

"Devil of a boss" - I haven't quite figured this guy out yet.  Not the worst boss but not the best.   I can't quite bring myself to trust him.  Nice to my face but I've seen him slam other people behind their back.

I love music. I'm a big music nut but no musical talent other than singing at karaoke night.  I would love to have a career in the music industry, not necessarily as a performer.

Edited by little_dreamer, 29 December 2012 - 02:23 AM.

I am another anonymous face in the crowd. I am just another tiny wheel in the machinery of the world I live in.

#48    Husain

Husain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:01 PM

Q : Im going through very lean patches in terms of work and relationships. Basically havent ran into ONE suitable person for the last 2 years and at work its all just sideways movement, despite the fact that I prioritze my career over everything. This rut, is this due to some karma Ive earned by wronging someone in the past? Admittedly I have made some foolish decisions during relationships, so is this all due to someone wishing this upon me? If yes, then can you share any information about who this may be?

#49    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:53 PM

View PostHusain, on 29 December 2012 - 08:01 PM, said:

Q : Im going through very lean patches in terms of work and relationships. Basically havent ran into ONE suitable person for the last 2 years and at work its all just sideways movement, despite the fact that I prioritze my career over everything. This rut, is this due to some karma Ive earned by wronging someone in the past? Admittedly I have made some foolish decisions during relationships, so is this all due to someone wishing this upon me? If yes, then can you share any information about who this may be?

Hi Husain,

I'm looking at your energy and it's clear, there is no one wishing you harm, well, at least not anyone that can effect your life. I do see that you are very stubborn though... and that you think you have been doing all you can to please people. You like to be needed and wanted. That is perfectly normal. The only thing I'm seeing out of line is that you think you know what people want and need but don't listen to them well. You think you know what is best for everyone, to know what is best you have to listen to people and their wishes. I'm seeing that you have a hard time actually listening to anyone, I'm not sure if it's a hearing problem or if you just don't have the patience. You are a very lucky man, I see much luck around you so appreciate it. Look on the bright side of things.

There seems to be some pressure on you to find a woman and settle down. I'm sure you would like to do this but since you are being pressured you're picking out women that don't fit in to your life and they don't stick around for long. You have to make the decision to find a wife, find one that you love, not one your parents like. Then stick by her side, defend her, yes, even stand up to your parents for her. It will make them like her more. I suspect that you don't really have a problem finding women, I think you are probably very hansom, have money and a good job. It's the way you treat them that is important. A wife or prospective wife is a partner, not an object, they are not here to serve you or to be waited on, they share a life with you, talk and listen to them. Money and looks only goes so far, personality is everything, you can lose money and looks in one single accident, never marry for those and don't go after someone that does. I'm seeing that in about 6 months, maybe less, you will find a woman that is the love of your life, I hope you remember my advise to you then.

I wish you much happiness.

Leah.

#50    Husain

Husain

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:12 PM

Leah I have to tell you this, you have been spot on with every single thing, right down to the last detail. I dont have a hearing problem but yes I do tend to get impatient while listening, and in the process I sometimes shoot myself in the leg.

I read your piece on me thrice and Im yet to find anything even a sentence that doesnt fit or make sense to me. Massive respect and thank you so much for your time and advice. :)

#51    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:31 PM

View PostHusain, on 30 December 2012 - 07:12 PM, said:

Leah I have to tell you this, you have been spot on with every single thing, right down to the last detail. I dont have a hearing problem but yes I do tend to get impatient while listening, and in the process I sometimes shoot myself in the leg.

I read your piece on me thrice and Im yet to find anything even a sentence that doesnt fit or make sense to me. Massive respect and thank you so much for your time and advice. :)

Thank you so much for your feedback, it means a lot to me.

Leah.

#52    ZJT

ZJT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Q : Leah, I have been working for a couple of months and wonder if I will grow in this firm (in terms of designation and earning money) and if I will be a fruitful employee for this company?
Also on the relationship front, when do you think will I find someone and how will I know if he is the ONE?

#53    Annie122607

Annie122607

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Female
09/06/1953
Leah,
Thankyou for your time and using your gift,
My question is why has my life turned upside down did I do something to deserve the pain I've suffered physically and emotionally , Can't I for once have my dream ?
Thank you again,

#54    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:30 PM

View PostZJT, on 30 December 2012 - 09:30 PM, said:

Q : Leah, I have been working for a couple of months and wonder if I will grow in this firm (in terms of designation and earning money) and if I will be a fruitful employee for this company?
Also on the relationship front, when do you think will I find someone and how will I know if he is the ONE?

Hi ZJT,

First thing that comes up is romance, doesn't seem far away, looks like you might already know him. Seems it's going to be a sudden realization that he IS the one... At the moment though, he doesn't listen to you well and seems a bit arrogant to you, his arrogance is hiding his true attraction to you. You may even look at him and shake your head and think, 'Never in a million years!!' Stranger things have happened. Looks like he might be in a relationship at the moment too but being a loyal and good man, he can't show his attraction to you. He has to let things play out with his current relationship and that's the way you want it. A cheater is a cheater and he is not.

Work is a busy place, I see people walking around from here to there and back again. People shaking hands. I see you coming in as a newby but it feels like home there for you. You do fit in well but since you are so new it feels odd to you still. So much to learn, well, it looks like you will do fine to me so far. I'm seeing money getting better for you so that means you must have some stability at your job, there is some confusion making be think that there is still much for you to learn. The best rule of thumb for this is, if in doubt, ask. There is no such thing as a dumb question except for the question never asked. I'm seeing a shorter man, he seems cold to you but he's not, you ask him for some sort of advice and he actually give you very good advice although it doesn't seem like you think it is at the time. In a short amount of time you will be the master at work. I can't seem to see what it is you do, I suspect that you are in some sort of sales or customer service though.

Leah.

#55    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

View PostAnnie122607, on 30 December 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

Female
09/06/1953
Leah,
Thankyou for your time and using your gift,
My question is why has my life turned upside down did I do something to deserve the pain I've suffered physically and emotionally , Can't I for once have my dream ?
Thank you again,

Hi Annie,

You have no idea how lucky you are!! To have lived threw what you have and to have been so lucky, you have to know you have an angel on your shoulder!! This angel has been with you all threw your life. It's my belief that we choose our next lives when we are in the spirit world, sometimes it's to help someone, sometimes to learn a lesson and then sometimes it's just for one experience. Our paths aren't really written out for us but the destination is. Free choice is part of this too, you choose your path or how you deal with the problems you've had. It sounds and looks like to me that you are a walking talking miracle!!

It looks like you still have some things to learn or teach and you are still being protected. Something about justice or a legal matter? I'm seeing someone wearing a mask in your home, is this a c-pap mask? Looks like someone has a hard time keeping the darn thing on... Are you having any ghostly activity at your home? Could be manifesting in electrical appliances or water pipes. Have you ever done a house cleansing with smudge? If you are having any problems, you might want to. You are just a beacon, your souls light is attracting spirits. If you need instructions, let me know.

Leah.

#56    ZJT

ZJT

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:51 PM

wow Leah! you're quite close, yes my work is related to customer service and within my stay here, I have learnt something quite well that others don't know :) God has really blessed u with this gift :)

About this man who I already know n will be the ONE, am I acquainted to him or do you have an idea of how might I know him?

#57    antarix

antarix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

Age - 37
Gender - Male
Q - I am planning to build/buy a house for me.  If you could tell me when and where I will be able to do that.
Thanks.

#58    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

View PostZJT, on 31 December 2012 - 02:51 PM, said:

wow Leah! you're quite close, yes my work is related to customer service and within my stay here, I have learnt something quite well that others don't know :) God has really blessed u with this gift :)

About this man who I already know n will be the ONE, am I acquainted to him or do you have an idea of how might I know him?

Nope, it wasn't clear and Honey, some things are meant to be a surprise!!! I think this might be one, I'd hate to say something that would make you miss this love so, I'm not saying anymore except for enjoy the ride!!!!

#59    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

View Postantarix, on 31 December 2012 - 03:51 PM, said:

Age - 37
Gender - Male
Q - I am planning to build/buy a house for me.  If you could tell me when and where I will be able to do that.
Thanks.

Hi Antarix,

It seems to depend on a few things doesn't it? I do see that you have help from the other side, an angel. There is another man in the mix here. He's a married man and you don't always see eye to eye with him, might be a brother or a friend that is like a brother? With his help I see things will work out for you. Looks like it will be soon, at least it will start soon. It always feels like it takes long than it really does so I'm thinking within a few months you will be able to do what you want. I can't give exact dates, it just doesn't work that way. Looks like you want it near water but it may not be as close as you like, which is good in a way, you don't want to be in a flood plain. I'm seeing something about a roof or ceiling.... I think it's an old house that needs lots of work. I'm seeing an out building with it, looks like a silo. I'm seeing a tornado so either this place gets tornadoes or it will happen very quickly once you find it. I can't give a location either, those types of details don't come threw for me.

I hope this helps.

Leah.

#60    antarix

antarix

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Your assessment was really very meaningful.  I have a brother, going to be married soon, who has promised me that he would help me buying a house. And as you correctly said, my relation with him is not so smooth.  I think that I can take his help.

View PostLeah G., on 31 December 2012 - 04:39 PM, said:

Looks like you want it near water but it may not be as close as you like, which is good in a way, you don't want to be in a flood plain. I'm seeing something about a roof or ceiling.... I think it's an old house that needs lots of work. I'm seeing an out building with it, looks like a silo. I'm seeing a tornado so either this place gets tornadoes or it will happen very quickly once you find it. I can't give a location either, those types of details don't come threw for me.
I want my house in an area where water is available easily. So that point is also true.  Regarding tornadoes, these are unheard of in this area (western india, where I intend to settle down) but as you said, these may start happening very soon. :yes:

Very accurate details.  Thanks.

Edited by antarix, 31 December 2012 - 06:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users