Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Okla. Tea Party GOP Candidate on Killing Gays

oklahoma politics religion gays intolerance tea party

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#61    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,099 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

View PostSilent Trinity, on 19 June 2014 - 11:04 PM, said:

lol wow and you just extracted one part from what I said and ignored the part that shoots your First Amendment chants down in flames.... by the way I did read the entire post.

Also by the way could you reword this into English please....

so none Americans on various forums debate weather American freedom of speech needs reform??? lmao,

I have no idea what you said.....

I'm sorry buddy but it seems your right to free speech is far more important than your ability to string a cogent sentence together :no:

I am so glad you have resident Troll in your signature, saves me saying it....
you got exactly what you asked for. enjoy  and i will enjoy my free speech.

Edited by aztek, 19 June 2014 - 11:10 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#62    Silent Trinity

Silent Trinity

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

• Conspiracy Theorist: Nothing more than a derogatory title used to dismiss a critical thinker

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:15 PM

View Postaztek, on 19 June 2014 - 11:09 PM, said:

you got exactly what you asked for. enjoy  and i will enjoy my free speech.

oh my god you have no answer for it do you, this is the problem when people who have no idea what they are saying, or what impact it has, does it anyway because of some outdated constitutional law.... Nice troll I hope because if this is really how you think, I think you need help... at the very least an education......

I will leave the rest of the members to discuss the OP on these forums now and walk away bewildered that you actually exist.... :no:

Please have the last word, would hate to impede your freedom of speech but it will be for others to read lol ... I wont be reading it

Edited by Silent Trinity, 19 June 2014 - 11:17 PM.

Posted Image

"That is the essence of science: ask an impertinent question and you are on the way to a pertinent answer..."

- Jacob Bronowski

#63    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,099 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:17 PM

View PostSilent Trinity, on 19 June 2014 - 11:15 PM, said:

oh my god you have no answer for it do you, this is the problem when people who have no idea what they are saying, or what impact it has, does it anyway because of some outdated constitutional law.... Nice troll I hope because if this is really how you think, I think you need help... at the very least an education......

I will leave the rest of the members to discuss the OP on these forums now and walk away bewildered that you actually exist.... :no:

lol, i do not care 1 bit what you think, good bye.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#64    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,577 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:22 PM

You do not have the freedom to not be offended and there's no law against being offensive. There really isn't much debate here about our first amendment freedom of speech. There's some but tough luck. You're going to have to deal with it.

Posted Image

#65    Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

• "An open mind is like an open door, unless you're careful anything might get in." Sir Wearer of Hats

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:23 PM

View Postaztek, on 19 June 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

talk all you want, i do not care one bit,

View Postaztek, on 19 June 2014 - 11:17 PM, said:

lol, i do not care 1 bit what you think,

For someone who doesn't care what others think, you do certainly comments on it frequently :whistle:

"People will generally accept fact as truth only if the fact agree with what they already believe"
Andy Rooney

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former"
Albert Einstein

#66    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• 1,889 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 11:57 PM

America's defence of freedom of speech is a great thing. Without it, you get d*ckheads like Esk being wary of what they say and fudging the issue. Give him the legal right to say what he wants and all can see what moral retard he is.

#67    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,063 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:24 AM

i know you're not supposed to discuss people, but does anyone have any idea what Aztek has been talking about?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#68    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,785 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 07:40 AM

Aztek's not a Troll, incidentally, he's a Constitutional Fundamentalist.
if it's in ink on the Constitution, it's good, if it runs opposite to that then there's a problem, and if you speak any way that besmerches the Constitution he'll give you both of his legally owned and constitutional barrels.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#69    Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Psychic Spy

• 1,418 posts

• "An open mind is like an open door, unless you're careful anything might get in." Sir Wearer of Hats

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:07 AM

View PostAdmiral Rhubarb, on 20 June 2014 - 07:24 AM, said:

i know you're not supposed to discuss people, but does anyone have any idea what Aztek has been talking about?

He seems to think that the US is the only country in the World that has free speech.
I am very surprised to find that out, because I though we had it here too :whistle:

"People will generally accept fact as truth only if the fact agree with what they already believe"
Andy Rooney

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former"
Albert Einstein

#70    Arbenol

Arbenol

Psychic Spy

• 1,889 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:22 AM

View PostNoteverythingisaconspiracy, on 20 June 2014 - 08:07 AM, said:

He seems to think that the US is the only country in the World that has free speech.
I am very surprised to find that out, because I though we had it here too :whistle:

I don't know where you are, but that isn't true for many places. In the US it's protected by their constitution. Other nations (eg, New Zealand and UK) will legally deny free speech if it classifies it as hate speech or likely to incite violence (directly or indirectly).

Holocaust deniers and the Westborough Baptist Church have been denied these rights in other countries that are protected in the US.

#71    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,063 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:31 AM

View PostArbenol68, on 20 June 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

I don't know where you are, but that isn't true for many places. In the US it's protected by their constitution. Other nations (eg, New Zealand and UK) will legally deny free speech if it classifies it as hate speech or likely to incite violence (directly or indirectly).

Holocaust deniers and the Westborough Baptist Church have been denied these rights in other countries that are protected in the US.
Yeah, there is something to be said for allowing people freedom to say what they want, so people can see how dumb it really is.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#72    Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Psychic Spy

• 1,418 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 10:05 AM

View PostArbenol68, on 20 June 2014 - 08:22 AM, said:

I was mistaken when I said that I live in a country with freedom of speech.
We do have certain restrictions on freedom of speech, but It is very rarely used. To the best of my recollection it has never resulted in someone serving a prison sentence.

I guess I live in a dictatorship.

By the way if you look at a map of Europe, it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out where I am from, based on the information in my profile :tu:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy, 20 June 2014 - 10:13 AM.

Andy Rooney

Albert Einstein

#73    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,119 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 20 June 2014 - 12:52 PM

View PostParanormalcy, on 18 June 2014 - 12:31 PM, said:

Source: http://www.huffingto..._n_5486678.html

Sometimes my state gets in the news for good things. Some very RARE times. We have a lot of astronauts, I'm proud to note, or at least parts that get made for astronautical needs. So... there's that.

Then... the things we export though... not so positive and forward-thinking. I am officially requesting to be adopted by any more blue-leaning state. I'd like to take the role of a cat, if you want to get one but don't want to mess with a litterbox. I am housebroken, though I do shed.
Being a Sooner myself, I'd bet both testicles that Esk has eaten catfish - a banned food in the list of forbidden practices in the same book of the Bible he touts (Leviticus, IIRC.)

As well as lobster, pork, etc.

Also, it looks like he's wearing a cotton/polyester blend, also banned.

The voters in OK will stone him on June 26.

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

Also tagged with oklahoma, politics, religion, gays, intolerance, tea party

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users