Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Felines

SameerPrehistorica

felines_by_sameerprehistorica-d5nh3hb.jpg

Smilodon Populator(Extinct), Ngandong Tiger(Extinct), American Lion(Extinct), Giant Cheetah(Extinct), Giant Jaguar(Extinct), Siberian Tiger, African Lion, Jaguar, Cheetah, Leopard, Puma, Snow Leopard, Eurasian Lynx, Caracal, Clouded Leopard and the last but not least....the Domestic cat.

• Like 3

Seeing the word "extinct" next to the largest of them made me feel sick inside, how sad.

• Like 2

Seeing the word "extinct" next to the largest of them made me feel sick inside, how sad.

There were many large amazing animals which lived before.They are gone.Nature creates new species for a particular period of time and then destroys it,then the same process repeats.If some of those big animals lived today, we can't live..especially Dinosaurs.Well, the largest cat alive today,the beautiful tiger is an endangered species.So it is also sick that many of the modern animals are also in danger of extinction because of the worst creature that ever lived on the planet - Human Beings.

• Like 1

Very good. I like these 'line up' type pictures you make best of all. They show a good variety for comparison.

dang!...that quick I forgot what I had in mind to say! sorry...I'll have to get back to you...

ps, i like cats.