Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Codex Alimentarius in a nutshell

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

http://theintelhub.c...-kill-eugenics/

Food ,farming,medicine ,all controlled by chemical corporations,big pharm and doctors,and your friendly neighborhood presidential admin .
No choices are your own anymore .You just didn't notice .

Miss me?

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

Made me want to run down for a BK Whopper.

#3    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

That is horribe! It reminds me that they used to put chiropracticians (chiropractors?) in jail. Everywhere you turn nowadays it seems like it's bad news. If you believe that sort of thing, it does fit in with the plan to reduce the world's population to 500,000,000. I'll bet the elite will be eating the good, home-grown (or at least organically grown) stuff.

Posted Image

#4    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

Please stay on hold someone will be with you shortly to tell you how paranoid and utterly ridiculous this is.The authoritarians only have you and my best interest at heart and want us all to live healthy forever hahaha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#5    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,140 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:50 AM

Look up Monsanto and you will see government control in action huge.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:36 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 04 February 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

There's an article .I think its called ,Monsanto,Dow,Obama ; The unholy trinity .
Something like that .

Miss me?

#7    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,415 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 04 February 2013 - 03:43 AM, said:

Please stay on hold someone will be with you shortly to tell you how paranoid and utterly ridiculous this is.The authoritarians only have you and my best interest at heart and want us all to live healthy forever hahaha

Yes healthy but with disease.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#8    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 04 February 2013 - 05:36 AM, said:

There's an article .I think its called ,Monsanto,Dow,Obama ; The unholy trinity .
Something like that .

This isn't it,but its close.
http://www.newswithv...h/laurie333.htm

Miss me?

#9    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 04 February 2013 - 05:36 AM, said:

Something like that .

This isn't it,but its close.

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 04 February 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

This is it
http://www.huffingto...a_b_642385.html

Note the date. He's made lots of pals from early on

Miss me?

#10    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:01 AM

View Postacidhead, on 04 February 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

Yes healthy but with disease.

Why cure you when you can just walk around being treated for life?If it doesnt make dollars,it doesnt make cents!

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#11    Wickian

Wickian

Doppelganger

• 3,788 posts

• Save it for Queen Doppelpoppellus!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

You can't really blame "them" for this when all if takes for you to feed yourself organic food(assuming you have a backyard) is to just grow your own food.

I'm all for reducing pesticides(all that we can and still maintain crop output anyway) and GMO foods though.

#12    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:57 AM

View PostWickian, on 04 February 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

You can't really blame "them" for this when all if takes for you to feed yourself organic food(assuming you have a backyard) is to just grow your own food.

I'm all for reducing pesticides(all that we can and still maintain crop output anyway) and GMO foods though.

Organic is not the issue. Something can be organically grown ,but still come from genetically modified seeds.
It's a cute trick they use to confuse the masses.

It's very difficult to get non GMO seeds now as well .
They're not labeled . You have to know which is which by brand.
A friend compiled a list .

I grow figs and grapes . It's hard to keep a true garden in the city soil,unless you rip up the entire backyard now .
That's a lot of work . A guy across the street from me does it .
Also,I literally cannot grow enough veg for my bunnies . I have to buy some of it . I give them lettuce and carrots and parsleys etc,daily .
Three bunnies can eat three heads of lettuce + ,a day .
I've actually found a recipe for homemade dry cat food.
I haven't tried it yet ,but it only makes 4 pounds ,and I need ten lbs a week for my guys,and its literally same price as buying it .
So ....its a six of this half dozen of that for me .
I also cannot grow fresh veg forctye buns in winter. I just don't have the resources .

Miss me?

#13    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

View PostWickian, on 04 February 2013 - 10:00 AM, said:

The way things are going, it wouldn't surprise me too much if they make or try to make growing your own food illegal as well. I think I remember someone being put in jail for growing medical marijuana in a state where medical marijuana is legal. Maybe my thinking is a little too paranoid, but these people are getting very draconian...more and more they remind me of the Nazis.
eta: Simbi, I didn't know it's hard to get non GMO seeds. I think it's a crime they're not labelled.

Edited by Gummug, 04 February 2013 - 06:14 PM.

Posted Image

#14    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostGummug, on 04 February 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

The way things are going, it wouldn't surprise me too much if they make or try to make growing your own food illegal as well. I think I remember someone being put in jail for growing medical marijuana in a state where medical marijuana is legal. Maybe my thinking is a little too paranoid, but these people are getting very draconian...more and more they remind me of the Nazis.

There has already been cases where gov has declared it illegal,was reading about it not long ago

#15    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,313 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:07 AM

Here's a little more on Monsanto. The comments are interesting, too:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users