Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ONE speaks

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Tricia-Ann

Tricia-Ann

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 101 posts

Posted 15 May 2005 - 08:00 PM

Thanks for the info pookaboy-I've put the weblink into my favourites. I did a quick look (as I'm busy here now), and will study it more later. I am pretty interested in the Tarot deck. I am a Tarot reader but would love to extend into this new idea as my readings very often don't follow the traditional interpretations.

I'll look for that book Cebrakon. It will make a change to find something different to the usual New Age/spiritual stuff I have been reading.

I am a lightworker here right now, and I'm fed up with being assaulted by the 'opposition' and their agenda. I'd like something to launch back at them!

If you get the chance pay us a visit at; http://www.book-of-thoth.com/

they would all love to read about your ideas and approach.

#17    pookaboy

pookaboy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• Blah Blah blah

Posted 16 May 2005 - 03:16 AM

Tricia,
The Tarot Deck is up on the website.  I looked at the website you mentioned.  Interesting, however you should really read what Cebrakon has written regarding UFOS.  Because there is still is a lot of mystery regarding UFOS and he has cleared it up quite well especially quoting from the book "The Humanoids" which follows the sceintific method in showing that they do exist.  Think Anthropologists who follow the Prime Directive similar to what is in Star Trek.  His book is one of those that I read constantly and quiz Cebrakon about different aspects as I get a flash of info during the day.  Very good piece of work on his part!

Also, what are Lightworkers?  Pardon my ignorance in the matter.
Tom

#18    Cebrakon

Cebrakon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• The juice of memory rises. When it spills will be the time of reversal....Mighty shall be the roar, violent the rending, joyous the release.

Posted 16 May 2005 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE(Tricia-Ann @ May 15 2005, 02:00 PM)
Thanks for the info pookaboy-I've put the weblink into my favourites. I did a quick look (as I'm busy here now), and will study it more later. I am pretty interested in the Tarot deck. I am a Tarot reader but would love to extend into this new idea as my readings very often don't follow the traditional interpretations.

I'll look for that book Cebrakon. It will make a change to find something different to the usual New Age/spiritual stuff I have been reading.

I am a lightworker here right now, and I'm fed up with being assaulted by the 'opposition' and their agenda. I'd like something to launch back at them!

If you get the chance pay us a visit at; http://www.book-of-thoth.com/

they would all love to read about your ideas and approach.

View Post

ph34r.gif Thank you, Tricia Ann.  I like the Book of Thoth site, and apparently someone with that nickname is the moderator or coordinator?  Very good job.  I think I will join.  It is always a pleasure to find a good 3rd Millennium website and forum.  Pookaboy has plans to upgrade our website to something like that too.  A few comments on this or that:

w00t.gif Michael Shermer is a notorious psi-cop, who runs the Skeptic column in Scientific American, and is the publisher of the notorious Journal for Skeptics.  It is notorious because these debunkers never explain the details.  The devil is in the details; and "lucifer" the light-bearer also.

w00t.gif I don't know how many Ufologists think much of Jacques Vallee as a scientist.  In fact, Ufology has a dearth of people trained in scientific method, but some seem to do it by instinct.  That was certainly true of Gordon Creighton, chief architect of The Humanoids.  He died in 2003, at 95, after a long career as editor of The Flying Saucer Review, and also a long career as an English diplomat and worker in MI5 and MI6.  Psi Research is in better shape than Ufology, because most of the major researchers are MDs, including Stevenson, Moody, and many others, since training in diagnosis is also training in scientific method.  Alas, MDs seldom if ever become Ufologists.

geek.gif Knowledge of the Old Tarot is the best preparation for the New Tarot.  And maybe the best of the Old Tarots is the Book of Thoth, by Aleister Crowley.  Fortunately, he found a great artist, who would accept his direction.  The New Tarot has not been so lucky, so far.  I keep thinking I will write to Barry Windsor-Smith and ask him to do a few cards, to see what sort of style he would use.  He was one of the original illustrators for Conan the Barbarian comics.  He read my book and sent me Vols 1 and 2 of a projected 5 volume Opus.  They are just named Opus 1, Opus 2 and so forth.  Fascinating books.  And lavishly illustrated by Barry in one of two styles: comic book, or Art Nouveau.  What I wonder is, does he have a third style?  Or fourth?

ph34r.gif Skyhero has a 767K version of some of my ideas.  Free.  I allowed them to do that.  It is an executable which will run on a PC.  If you have slow dial-up, I wouldn't recommend it.  It doesn't have much pertaining to "ONE speaks."  I have downloaded it and run it, and it is free of ads or viruses.  It is called "Is Interstellar Travel Possible?"

ph34r.gif "Desire above all things the coming of the Sun--the coming of the Son." -Word of One.  We are all sons and daughters of ONE, but in this technological age of mad bombers and terrifying nukes, very few step forward as Speakers of the coming Way of the Sun.  Do not think we are expecting just 1 person, who is going to be some kind of messiah.  No, we expect at first dozens, then hundreds, then thousands, then millions, to step forward as the Sun Card (a care-free baby riding a white horse in the old tarot, the Doer in the new tarot), or one of the Speakers, or Deliverers, or any of the other characters in the New Tarot.  And we see already that Thoth has taken up such a role in creating www.book-of-thoth.com and so has Saruman and the others who have created this
UM forum.  And Pookaboy and I are doing similar things.  There is also the skyhero site and worldofthestrange and many others.  We should make a list.

w00t.gif Difficult as it may be to fathom, one of the most powerful ways of changing the world is through the methods of The Changer, one of the 22 Books in the Word of One.  Old tarot equivalent = Mage or Magician.  I must confess, I don't know how to do it, but all the clues are there in "The Changer."  The development of higher powers, such as HSP, PK, and various other de Broglie or Apparitional powers can safely be done by using "The Citadel" as your guide.  It shows the proper arrangement and functioning of the 7 main chakras, and that is what determines whether we have these powers or not.  Many of us have powers that happen spontaneously in an emergency.  That is true of me, and of Uri Geller, and no doubt many members of the UM and Book-Of-Thoth forums.  I am sure it will take many lifetimes as light-workers and much practice to learn to control such things.

I am listening to Ainda on my internet radio at the moment.  Fabulous!  G'night. thumbsup.gif

"I think, my Kepler, we will laugh at the extraordinary stupidity of the multitude.  What do you say of the leading philosophers here (U of Padua) who have never consented to look at the planets, or moon, or telescope?"    Galileo ,19th August 1610

Star Travel by Psionics

#19    Cebrakon

Cebrakon

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• The juice of memory rises. When it spills will be the time of reversal....Mighty shall be the roar, violent the rending, joyous the release.

Posted 17 May 2005 - 06:08 AM

QUOTE(pookaboy @ May 15 2005, 09:16 PM)
His book is one of those that I read constantly and quiz Cebrakon about different aspects as I get a flash of info during the day.  Very good piece of work on his part!

View Post

rofl.gif I wanted to call the book Journey.  But publishers decide on titles, so it became UFOs, PSI and Spiritual Evolution and that is only the main title.  There is also a subtitle insisted on by the publisher.  Oh well.  The book is really about the future evolution of mankind, over the very long run, millions of years.  I have figured out many things, such as how UFOs travel, and why they do what they do.  I have proposed a testable theory of the mind as a complex, dark matter object, with incredible potential powers, really powers without limit.  However, only the spiritually advanced species can have those powers.

ph34r.gif The book is really about spiritual evolution, which includes the evolution of civilization, the evolution of the species, the evolution of the mind and of the spirit.  200,000 years to star-travel.  So it is really the utopian and spiritual parts of the book that are most important, because that is what we can do now.

ph34r.gif What is spirituality?  I think it is following the divine purpose which the mystic sees running through all things.  By "grace", I mean the state of grace, absolutely free of guilt or regret.  So the divine purpose is grace, creativity, spontaneity, innocence, joy, beauty, love of all the great and terrible universe, as it is.  "Only the mystic knows the ray of love."  This is an infinite purpose.  It never comes to a final state.  It can flourish no matter what, through war and strife, through ice ages, dark ages, the rise and fall of civilizations, ideas, worlds, universes.  Unlike religions, there is no final state.  BLISDG is the 7th Way, and it goes on forever.  It is the way of the son.

"I think, my Kepler, we will laugh at the extraordinary stupidity of the multitude.  What do you say of the leading philosophers here (U of Padua) who have never consented to look at the planets, or moon, or telescope?"    Galileo ,19th August 1610

Star Travel by Psionics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users