Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,537 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

View Postlaver, on 02 January 2013 - 10:40 PM, said:

I think you misunderstand.
Of course there are people making crop designs for all sorts of commercial ventures but that is not the point.

The appearance overnight and sometimes in a very short space of time of complex designs which have no commercial value to the creators is beyond the comprehension of a reasonable person. You would not need an artist working on these you would need hundreds of people designing and createing the many designs we see in just the summer months and for what? Where are all these people? Who are all these mysterious people who go out every night in the dark to set out and create these designs? Britain is a small country and some farmers are very fed up with the damage to their crops but no group has ever been caught and charged with criminal damage in the many years these designs have been appearing

Granted there are some designs that are probably done for a 'Lark' after the pub shuts but these are usually easy to spot.

The very complex mathematical messages that have been decoded in some of these designs would require a highly skilled creator and take a considerable time to create - where are these people? Why do they go on doing it year after year? Nobody knows who they are and they have nothing to gain?

No, there is a mystery about crop circles. It may well link to ancient sites on our landscape with a focal point in southern Britain which is part of an ancient and  large design of landscape geometry which includes the Churches of Revelation, the Great Pyramid and numerous biblical sites in the Holy Land. It also points to the actions and statements of Jesus in many ways and explains why Mary of Magdala was such an important player in the their mission.

Unfortuneately there are those who for some reason try to dismiss the appearance of crop designs as of no importance......

'Take the blinkers off... there is something important going on.... as you will see......'

No, you do not understand, and obviously are not going to the link I provided. They, and many others have proven time and time again complex circles are made by man, in a short period of time, and not with hundreds of people....

Sorry, I have been replying the same things on the same topics for years now, and am not into repeating myself anymore.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#17    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,759 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:55 PM

View Postlaver, on 02 January 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

Why not have a look at 'The Pi Crop Circle' on google Daily Mail or other comments - Stunning example of the mathematical messages in crop circles there are also some with binary codes. Not 'real' just a 'fake'? Don't think so!
I wasn't asking to be directed to somewhere, I was asking to be told.
You said there is a message, I asked what it was.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#18    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostImaginarynumber1, on 02 January 2013 - 11:34 PM, said:

Justin Beiber just one sign of Revelations?

Have you ever made a crop circle? I have. A couple friends and I went out one night and with some boards with rope tied to them and a few strings, we created a pretty detailed crop circle. More of a geometric sort of key shape.... But the point is, it only took thee 3 of us, with no crop circle experience, about 2 and a half hours to make a detailed circle that made the news and confounded some of the people that lived nearby where we made it.

No aliens. No end-times. No revelations. Just people, like always.

Edit: I looked at the pi circle. Nothing there a clever person couldn't have designed.

On further review, even a not so clever person could design that. You just have to know the first 10 digits of pi and be able to grasp the oh-so-difficult concept of "counting".

Sorry but your neighbours may be a bit 'underinformed'

'Real' crop circles have evidence of some sort of microwave energy that affects the plant stem and causes it to bend over,
not you and your mates with a plank of wood!

By the way do you also think the Earth is flat and the sun goes round it instead of round the other way?

#19    Imaginarynumber1

Imaginarynumber1

I am not an irrational number

• 4,826 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postlaver, on 02 January 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

Sorry but your neighbours may be a bit 'underinformed'

'Real' crop circles have evidence of some sort of microwave energy that affects the plant stem and causes it to bend over,
not you and your mates with a plank of wood!

By the way do you also think the Earth is flat and the sun goes round it instead of round the other way?

Yes :mellow: Because I do not believe in crop circles I also think the world is flat....

"A cat has nine lives. For three he plays, for three he strays, and for the last three he stays."

July 17th, 2008 (Full moon the next night)

RAPTORS! http://www.unexplain...pic=233151&st=0

#20    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,759 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

I love how we've gotten to the insult stage already.
Back up your argument Laver - bend wheat with microwaves or show us scientific studies showing the microwave effect on the crops. Don't just say "your mother" whenever someone disbelieves you, especially when that person has gone to the effort of presenting their evidence.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#21    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:01 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 02 January 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

I love how we've gotten to the insult stage already.
Back up your argument Laver - bend wheat with microwaves or show us scientific studies showing the microwave effect on the crops. Don't just say "your mother" whenever someone disbelieves you, especially when that person has gone to the effort of presenting their evidence.

No insult intended but just meant to focus the mind

If you and the previous poster, who says he does believe the Earth is flat, don't believe in crop circles and don't want to look at the evidence, like the Pi crop circle, that is your problem not mine. I have an open mind but look at the evidence in order to try and understand a mystery, a mystery that some people would like to sweep under the carpet and pretend is not there. Like the ancient geometry linked to sacred sites the focal point is Wiltshire in Southern Britain and raises the question of whether these two phenomena are linked particularly as Jesus and Mary of Magdala would appear to have been aware of the landscape geometry in the Holy Land and Jesus chose the
7 churches at the start of the Book of Revelations which conform to alignments in the design.
Constructive opinions are always welome.

#22    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,537 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

View Postlaver, on 03 January 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

No insult intended but just meant to focus the mind

If you and the previous poster, who says he does believe the Earth is flat, don't believe in crop circles and don't want to look at the evidence, like the Pi crop circle, that is your problem not mine. I have an open mind but look at the evidence in order to try and understand a mystery, a mystery that some people would like to sweep under the carpet and pretend is not there. Like the ancient geometry linked to sacred sites the focal point is Wiltshire in Southern Britain and raises the question of whether these two phenomena are linked particularly as Jesus and Mary of Magdala would appear to have been aware of the landscape geometry in the Holy Land and Jesus chose the
7 churches at the start of the Book of Revelations which conform to alignments in the design.
Constructive opinions are always welome.

My last post on this :

Apart from promoting the hoaxed CARET drones as genuine products of extraterrestrial technology,
Linda Moulton Howe also presented several photos of elaborate crop circles in England which she
suggested were the product of extraterrestrial intelligence.  This is a subject which I have studied at
great length and I can give the assurance that the vast majority, if not 100%, of these formations that
have appeared in England in recent years are human-made.  They are secretly made by certain
small groups of people who describe themselves as creators of field art but who delight in deceiving
croppies and ufologists in just the same way that ‘Isaac’ and his friends weave deception on the
Internet.  At least three of the crop circle formations shown as part of Linda’s presentation were made
by people whom I know.  One formation shown was the subject of a letter from me to the MUFON UFO
Journal of February 2011.  That explained just how the formation was made and who made it.  
Another, the famous Pi crop circle formation of 2008, which encoded the value of  π  to an accuracy
of ten digits, was partly the work of a good friend of mine.  He collaborated with veteran circlemaker
Julian Richardson who has been making the best English crop circles since 1990.
  The Pi formation
caused great excitement for those who interpreted it as being the result of alien intelligence, but I can
assure you there is absolutely nothing extraterrestrial about it.

http://www.colinandr...-Wingfield.html

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#23    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostSakari, on 03 January 2013 - 01:23 AM, said:

My last post on this :

Apart from promoting the hoaxed CARET drones as genuine products of extraterrestrial technology,
Linda Moulton Howe also presented several photos of elaborate crop circles in England which she
suggested were the product of extraterrestrial intelligence.  This is a subject which I have studied at
great length and I can give the assurance that the vast majority, if not 100%, of these formations that
have appeared in England in recent years are human-made.  They are secretly made by certain
small groups of people who describe themselves as creators of field art but who delight in deceiving
croppies and ufologists in just the same way that ‘Isaac’ and his friends weave deception on the
Internet.  At least three of the crop circle formations shown as part of Linda’s presentation were made
by people whom I know.  One formation shown was the subject of a letter from me to the MUFON UFO
Journal of February 2011.  That explained just how the formation was made and who made it.  
Another, the famous Pi crop circle formation of 2008, which encoded the value of  π  to an accuracy
of ten digits, was partly the work of a good friend of mine.  He collaborated with veteran circlemaker
Julian Richardson who has been making the best English crop circles since 1990.
  The Pi formation
caused great excitement for those who interpreted it as being the result of alien intelligence, but I can
assure you there is absolutely nothing extraterrestrial about it.

http://www.colinandr...-Wingfield.html

Prove it or are you just trying to cover up something beyond your comprehesion. Why did these people not come forward to recieve congratulations for an amazing design? Because it is very clever. I would suggest since this crop design recieved global attention we would ask your supposed 'creators'  to disclose how they or who actually made it... and they could not do that... could they? You may try and assure us that there is no mystery but a major part of the mystery is why you post statements like...' I can assure you there is absolutely nothing extraterrestial about it ....' with absolutely nil evidence ....

#24    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,759 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

why don't they come forward?
Criminal tresspass, criminal damage, waste of police time, vandalism...

I gotta agree, it's mind boggling as to why the people who do this would want to remain anonomous.

Only I will remain.

#25    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,468 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

View Postlaver, on 03 January 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

... absolutely nil evidence ....
The Barbury Castle Pi Formation is located on Earth.  It is quite terrestrial.

There is less evidence these crop circles are extra-terrestrial.  Just ask Enrico Fermi.

#26    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 January 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

why don't they come forward?
Criminal tresspass, criminal damage, waste of police time, vandalism...

I gotta agree, it's mind boggling as to why the people who do this would want to remain anonomous.

Because if there is a real message in the crop designs which is not manmade it would challenge belief systems, so fight it, after all  we are all a bit afraid of the unknown.
But this may be a time when we have to seek the truth and not hide behind old dogma.

#27    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,759 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

View Postlaver, on 03 January 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

Because if there is a real message in the crop designs which is not manmade it would challenge belief systems, so fight it, after all  we are all a bit afraid of the unknown.
But this may be a time when we have to seek the truth and not hide behind old dogma.
IF there is a real message, then the aliens by now should have realised we're idiots and will stop scribbling on our wheat.

Only I will remain.

#28    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:59 AM

View PostMangoze, on 03 January 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

The Barbury Castle Pi Formation is located on Earth.  It is quite terrestrial.

There is less evidence these crop circles are extra-terrestrial.  Just ask Enrico Fermi.

The evidence for a mathematical message in some of these designs is in the designs which can be viewed with explanations on many internet sites. The evidence that these are manmade designs is ....' a friend of mine has a friend who told him that he knew someone who designed and made this circle but wants to remain anonymous....Ya Ya... I know what I would rather believe !

#29    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,204 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:14 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 January 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

IF there is a real message, then the aliens by now should have realised we're idiots and will stop scribbling on our wheat.

Ha Ha but they may have now been doing it for years. Very clever people have decoded some of the mathematical messages that the designs appear to be sending us so we are not complete idiots.... just on a learning curve...

#30    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,468 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:47 AM

View Postlaver, on 03 January 2013 - 03:59 AM, said:

The evidence for a mathematical message in some of these designs is in the designs which can be viewed with explanations on many internet sites. The evidence that these are manmade designs is ....' a friend of mine has a friend who told him that he knew someone who designed and made this circle but wants to remain anonymous....Ya Ya... I know what I would rather believe !
You're entitled to your druthers.

However, as you rightly point out, these designs are well understood by humans.

Is Jim Sanborn an extra-terrestrial because his work remains undeciphered?

I don't agree that your preference in belief is reasonable.

Edited by Mangoze, 03 January 2013 - 04:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users