Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angels in the Bible were Time Travellers

Eddy_P

Original Thread: http://www.unexplain...pic=239279&st=0

As promised, here is my reply. Sorry it is so brief.

Time Travellers were "Angels in the bible" so what did they show the 3 wise men?

As an angle of the lord appeared to them, also Mary what did they show her?

Angel visited Abraham to tell him that he and Sara would have a child

Angel visits Abraham to tell him not to kill his son as a sacrafice

Angel visited Mary regarding Jesus

Angel visited Joseph to tell him Mary was carring a child conceived of Holy Sprirt

Angel visited Joseph to tell him to escape with Mary & child to Egypt

Angel tells Mary at the tomb God has risesn up

Angels Visit the 3 wise men

2. Gabriel-St.Luke 1:19,26

3. Satan or Lucifer-Isaiah 14:12

Micales apperances (excluding his appearance in Enoch) again what purpose

Luke 10:18 "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven."

2 Peter 2:4 Angels that sinned are placed in hell, awaiting judgment

Jude 1:6 Fallen angels are held in darkness for Judgment Day

Mat 25:41 "Eternal fire" was prepared for Satan and his angels

Rom 16:20 God will crush Satan under the feet of the Church

Raphael is mentioned only in the Apocrypha

I have not studied these verses.

I have concentrated on the first hand accounts of Ezekiel, Daniel, and John, not the ‘stories’ told in second hand accounts.

The bible also makes refrence to thousands of angels that reside in Heaven, and fgallen angles that fall out of grace with Lucifer. Are all of these time travellers? If not then how can you explain the refrence to them?
No, not time travellers.

Most often they are either certain active icons (and/or pictures) or animated images that ‘bring forth’ new information or move us along to another page within the cd-roms.

Angles appreaded to people in both the old and new testament can you explain each encounter, what they showed the people, why they did it and make any refrence at any point to a picture of the CD used and the computer, also any account of the time machine would be good too.
I personally have only gone through about two thirds of Pegg’s work, so obviously no, I can not explain “each encounter” with angels. What I have found during my 14 years of research can be found in the summary WBD Report plus my published Resource Books.
Ezekiel 28:11-19: Ezekiel 28:12-19 Satan once had a special place of honor guarding the throne of God
This isn’t about angels nor ‘satan’. It is something that Ezekiel is told to say to the king of Tyre.
Rev 12:7 War in heaven against Satan
’Satan’ is a religious concept and does not reflect the original Greek (nor Hebrew) meaning of the word.

The word used in the Bible is “dragon”. Of 19 Bibles checked (source: http://bible.cc/revelation/12-7.htm ), 18 say ‘dragon’ and one says ‘serpent’. None say ‘satan’.

The ‘dragon’ is describing one of the ‘animal icons’ from the Ancients cd-rom.

Revelation 12:7 "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,"

Word 32 "angel" means 'messenger'.

"Michael and his angels" = Michael Drosnin (the first witness), and his messengers who refer to Ronald Pegg (the second witness) and his team of assistants and publicist.

Greek word 1404 "dragon" means 'a fabulous kind of serpent'. (Hebrew word 8577 "dragon" means 'a marine or land monster'.)

Literally and visually the "dragon" of both the Old and New Testaments = the land/sea serpent icon from the Ancients cd-rom (being the Greek Capital icon) and by association with the Greek New Testament this "dragon" = Christianity (being derived from the Greek New Testament stories).

"his angels" = the messengers of Christianity = the modern priests and general members of the various denominations of Christianity.

"And there was war in heaven" = a war of words on the Internet (cf. 11:5 & 11:9) about a code being found in the Book of Genesis.

Source: p118, A New Bible Commentary - Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations, Eddy Pengelly, PPHC, Adelaide, South Australia, 2005

Gabriles visists: please explain purpose of them.

Luke 1:11-20 Appears to Zechariah (father of John the Baptist)

Luke 1:26-38 Appears to Mary, wife of Joseph

{..extract from CODA, WBD Report…}

ca. 5 BCE

Jerusalem. The Temple.

A Hebrew priest (of the class called Abijah) named Zechariah was selected and visited solely by Gabriel (without the cd-roms, etc.). He was told that he was going to have a son whom he would name John. His son would go on to be a great influence, but he could not tell anyone of this.

This encounter is chronicled by the New Testament writer given the name Luke, in verses 5-25 chapter 1.

1:13 recounts when Zechariah was told about his son, “Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to give him the name John”, and in 1:16 that John will tell about the past mistakes regarding the Lord God of Israel: “And he will turn many Israelites against (or over)* the Lord their God”.

* Most Bibles show this word as “to” but that is incorrect. In the Greek Lexicon of Strong’s Concordance, word 1909 “against” means used of a hostile aim, ‘against’. The short definition given is ‘on, to, against, on the basis of, at’. The New American Standard Bible Exhaustive Concordance gives 1 usage of this word as “onto”, 57 as “over”, and 47 as “against” but none as “to”.

Source: http://concordances.org/greek/1909.htm

Therefore word 1909 in Luke 1:16 meant ‘over’ or ‘against’.

In verse 1:19 Luke reports that the name of the time traveller (perceived to be an angel) was told to Zechariah as “I am Gabriel”, and that he could not tell anyone about these things and must be silent: 1:20 “And now you will be silent and not able to speak until the day this happens, because you did not believe my words, which will come true at their proper time”.

About six months later the second person was visited, in Galilee.

This time Gabriel and his wife visited Mary of Nazareth who was betrothed to Joseph of the house of David. She was told that she would have a son whom she will call Jesus, and that he will do great things by speaking against the house of Jacob (ie. the children of Israel) and their religion.

This second encounter is also chronicled by Luke, in chapter 1 verses 26-38.

While Gabriel is noted as being present by name (1:26), the female Time Traveller was not named and was just called ‘the angel’ (1:28, 30, 34, 35, 38). But she did all the talking to Mary.

This is confirmed in verse 1:38 where Luke reports that Mary directly responded to the ‘angel’ with “Behold the maidservant of the Lord! Let it be according to your word”.

Looking at and perceiving the female time traveller to be ‘of the Lord’, Mary identified and addressed her as a female ‘maidservant of the Lord’ (ie. a female angel of the Lord, thus a female time traveller).

Luke recounts that Mary was told her son Jesus would be king against the Hebrew religion in 1:33 “And he shall reign over* the house of Jacob” (where this refers to the Jews and their religion).

* In the Greek Lexicon of Strong’s Concordance, word 1909 “over” means used of a hostile aim, ‘against’. As discussed for Luke 1:16, here too word 1909 “over” could mean either ‘over’ or ‘against’.

In Luke 1:35 the female time traveller gives away a spoiler by telling Mary that her son Jesus “will be called the Son of God”.

Both Zechariah and Mary were each told that around the age of thirty years, their son would be ready to speak publicly regarding the God and religion of Israel being a misunderstanding of the pictures seen from the cd-roms.

It was the aim of the Time Travel people to have two sets of religiously Hebrew parents accept the appearance of Gabriel and his wife so that later when the boys were old enough to understand, they too would also be visited by Gabriel and shown the cd-roms. They would be told about the previous religious mistakes made because of earlier time-trip visits back to ancient Egypt. In this way, when he next appeared to John and Jesus when they each turned thirty years old, both Zechariah and Mary could verify to them that Gabriel’s presence was expected.

Source: pp 221-223, World Breaking Discoveries - A New Era Begins, WBD, Adelaide, 2007.

(also see pp 223-227 for John the Baptist and Jesus using the cd-roms to ‘overwhelm’ people in order to try to correct the Hebrew religion)

The "Devil"
is a made up religious concept to control people.
Isaiah 14:12-20

"Morning star" is translated as "Lucifer" in KJV

Have not read that book of the Bible.

The ‘morning star’ = the red windrose compass in the sky of the Ancients cd-rom.

Revelation 12:4

May indicate that Satan took a third of the angels with him

No. Again, the word is ‘dragon’ not ‘satan’.

This time the ‘dragon’ is describing the animated image of a dinosaur from a third cd-rom, RedShift2.

Revelation 12:4a "And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman"

"his tail" is the comet's tail. "cast them to the earth" is the impact with the planet Jupiter.

This is describing the Comet SL9 itself. Scrolling down the screen to the 12th main Heading of Comets we come across a separate sub-heading for Comet Shoemaker-Levy9.

"The third part" = the third underlined Heading inclusive but not Comets itself.

Within the Comet Shoemaker-Levy9 presentation (his head) there are 7 photographs (ie. the 7 crowns from 12:3).

"His tail drew...cast them to the earth" = the photographs of the impacts.

"and the dragon stood before the woman" = the image of the dragon (dinosaur) was seen before the Venus Heading was viewed.

Source: p114, A New Bible Commentary - Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations, Eddy Pengelly, PPHC, Adelaide, South Australia, 2005

Rev 20:1-3 Satan thrown into the abyss for 1000 years

Rev 20:10 Satan thrown into lake of burning sulfur forever

John, on the Grolier cd-rom, was shown the next religious prophet who was going to form a major world religion.

In 20:1 John calls this prophet ‘an angel’ (ie. messenger of God) and refers to Mohammed.

{..extract…}

Historical event:

Word 5495 "hand" means through the idea of hollowness for grasping 'the hand' (being where and how one holds a computer's mouse).

"And I saw an angel come down from heaven" = John saw on the Grolier cd-rom information about Mohammed* (the next chronological messenger who was visited by a time traveller).

"having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand" = having the cursor of the Voyage screen and the mouse and cable (chain) in his hand.

* Extract from the Grolier Encyclopedia: "Mohammed received his first prophetic message in 610CE".

"20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,"

Word 2902 "he laid hold on" means 'to use strength' as in 'to restrain'.

Greek word 1404 "dragon" means 'a fabulous kind of serpent'. (Hebrew word 8577 "dragon" means 'a marine or land monster'.) Literally and visually the "dragon" of both the Old and New Testaments = the land/sea serpent icon from the Ancients cd-rom (being the Greek Capital icon) and by association with the Greek New Testament this "dragon" = Christianity (being derived from the Greek New Testament stories).

Word 744 "old" means 'original'.

Word 3789 "serpent" means 'an artful malicious person'.

Word 1228 "Devil" means 'a false accuser' and slanderer.

Word 4567 "Satan" means 'an adversary'.

In 12:9 these were descriptions of the person who "deceived the whole world" with the Jesus myth, and who John later identified in chapter 13 as the Gospel writer Mark. Here they refer to the early Roman Catholic Church.

= Mohammed restrained Roman Christianity, Mark (the original malicious person who is a false accuser), an adversary, and bound him for 1,000 years.

The Qur'an spoke of Jesus as just a prophet and not the son of God. This new message restrained the formation of Christianity throughout Europe between 610 and 1610 CE as Islam during that period was the new and upcoming religion of that region.

"20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season."

Using the Sea imagery from the Ancients cd-rom and the concept of the Windrose being a seal (cf. key in 20:1), John is letting us know that from a historical perspective, Christianity was figuratively locked up (due to the new Islam religion) so they could not deceive the world until later.

"after that he must be loosed a little season" = after the period 610 to 1610 CE = from 1611 Christianity is let loose again for a while.

Christianity was bound up by the new Muslim religion from 610 CE until the KJV Bible was released to the world in 1611 CE. Then Christianity took off again.

Source: p193-194, A New Bible Commentary - Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelations, Eddy Pengelly, PPHC, Adelaide, South Australia, 2005

Dan 8:15-19 Interprets a vision of Daniel
Gabriel is the name Daniel gives to the time traveller who tells him information from the Grolier cd-rom.

{…}

Daniel 8:20

“The ram which thou sawest having [two] horns [are] the kings of Media and Persia.”

The word “two” has been added in the English translation, as well as “are”.

(The Hebrew word for ‘horn’ has an indicative ending “-yim”. The addition of “-yim” to an Hebrew word means it is a plural. But when “-yim” is associated with a number such as ‘thousand’, it makes the number 2,000.) In this verse, the plural coincidentally refers to two.

Word 352 “ram” specifically means ‘a chief (politically)’.

Word 1167 “having” means ‘a master’ and comes from word 1166 which means ‘to be master’.

Word 7161 “horns” means ‘a horn (as projecting)’ {as in ‘raised out from or above’}.

These three words together give the ‘projected master political chief’.

This “projected master political chief” is the same ‘projected high one’ from verse 8:3b and was identified in 8:6 as the first protruding picture of president Saddam Hussein, with the subject of 8:7 being that his military forces crushed two rebellions, shown on the Grolier map as two flashing pointed yellow stars - which were reported by Daniel as “ram broke his two horns”.

“The ram which thou sawest having horns: the kings of Media and Persia” = Gabriel is telling Daniel that the two flashing pointed yellow stars that he saw (on the modern Grolier Map) are near the kingdoms that he would know as Media and Persia.

p88, A New Bible Commentary - The Book of Daniel, 2012.

Abaddon-Revelation 9:11
is the name of the location of the ‘oil pits’ that turn the sun black, and is part of the Persian Gulf War historical information given to John.

{..extract used with permission..}

The location of the “bottomless pit“ (Revelations 9:2) that is named as Abbadon (Rev 9:10) is geographically described in Genesis 2:10-14 as being where four rivers (one named Euphrates) drain into the Persian Gulf. At this biblically described location the headwaters of these four waters become the Shatt-al-Arab waterway that then drains into the Persian Gulf.

Revelations 9:2 specifically tells us what occurred at this “pit”.

“And there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.”

Historical Search

To the east of Iraq where the four head waters of the Euphrates river meet there is an island located on the Shatt-al-Arab waterway called Abadan. It contains the town and port of ‘Shur’ which houses an oil refinery plus the associated oil tanks and holding pits.

During the 1991 Persian Gulf War, the Iraqi military targeted these oil pits, setting them on fire. The result was black oil smoke that darkened the sun and moon. After the war it took many months to extinguish the burning oil pits that were left burning throughout the Kuwaiti region.

Dan 9:20-23 Instructs Daniel
The time traveller tells Daniel a matrix of time frames and events that start in 1563 (Catholic Council of Trent) + 434 years = 1997; and 1948 (new State of Israel) + 49 = 1997; which date Michael Drosnin to May 1997, then + the remaining 7 years = 2004 when some of Ronald Pegg’s work was placed on the internet.

pp97-105, A New Bible Commentary - The Book of Daniel, 2012.

So please explain these for me the "angels" visits

Angel visited Daniel during vision.

1. Michael-Daniel 10:13,21 & 12:1, also Jude 9 and Revelation 12:7

Dan 10:13 "one of the chief princes"

Dan 10:21 "No one supports me against them except Michael"

Dan 12:1 Great prince

Jude 1:9 Archangel Michael

Rev 12:7 War in heaven against Satan

The ‘Michael’ foretold in the Bible refers to Michael Drosnin, author of the Bible Code book.

A link that gives access to this information (see FINDINGS #2) has previously been provided.

It was http://www.worldbrea...m.au/index.html

• Like 1

Why Does who even bother?

Again Eddy Nice argument, however Micheal is not "Michael Drosnin" that is your opinion and only your opinion there is no fact to the base that on.

Also all youe angel encounters are based on incorrect research conducted by you and ronal pegg, infact in one of the points you use yourself as the refrence for the information "Biased much?"

I can see how you get to your conclutions, its long and pretty twisted with a very active imagination, however I still think you are incorrect, as 100% of what you have written you have taken small segments out of the bible out of contex and twisted them to suit your needs.

You can tell me that the bible lists 1000's of angels in heaven and then tell me thjat angels are time travellers but not those ones. Angels are well how do I put this ANGELS.....

Time Travellers are well how can i say NON EXSISTANT. We dont have the technoligy today let alone almost 20 years ago.

Sorry but its just way to far fetched HOWEVER sell the right to hollywood I think you have the makings of a cool sci-fi move there.

And Jesus was a fairy.

• Like 1

lets keep the advertising of your bok contained to one thread shall we Ed?

• Like 1

however Micheal is not "Michael Drosnin" that is your opinion and only your opinion there is no fact to the base that on.
No. Ronald Pegg made this claim. He then presented his evidence.

I then examined his claim and evidence. The historical facts in history books as located by Pegg DO match to the activities of Michael Drosnin.

The matrix of time frames DO set the dates and events to Michael Drosnin and associated Bible Code people.

I have come to a conclusion based upon the evidence clearly documented in history books, and not by just what Pegg claims. It is not an opinion.

You have not read the full report hence your comments are just opinions based upon a limited understanding.

Come on Peter, claiming that “there is no fact to the base that on” when you have NOT bothered to read all the available information on the topic, is very poor indeed !

research conducted by you and ronal pegg, infact in one of the points you use yourself as the refrence for the information "Biased much?
No.

Pegg conducted his work between 1996 and 2002 and produced 1,000 pages of research in the form of 20 Booklets.

I was introduced to it in 1998.

From 2002 I decided to reinvestigate some of Pegg’s work, in effect, a peer review.

While doing so I made other discoveries of my own (which are in my later books) and found a few errors on Pegg’s part.

So what I cite is not only what Pegg found, but I have confirmed it with my own reinvestigations.

Pegg and I never worked together, so inferring that what I present on this forum was “research conducted by you and ronal pegg” and is therefore “biased” - is misleading.

You can tell me that the bible lists 1000's of angels in heaven and then tell me thjat angels are time travellers but not those ones. Angels are well how do I put this ANGELS.....
No.

Like other people who seem to think the English KJV Bible is ‘correct’, some people think that the ‘Angel in white with a halo and wings’ concept is also correct. Not so.

So what exactly is an Angel ?

The Bible and other religious texts contain the word “angel”.

When someone is asked to render their understanding of an ‘angel’, most often we are told of an entity dressed in white with wings. This religious perception is of an immortal being who lives in the spirit world and serves as an intermediary between God and humanity.

Dictionary meanings for “angel” give ‘a messenger of God’, ‘a supernatural being’, ‘a guiding spirit’, and presents a conventionalized image of a human figure with wings and a halo. This is our most common modern understanding of an angel.

But what did the word “angel” originally mean in its rudimentary context ?

The New Testament word “angel” is derived via Middle English, from Old English engel or Old French angele, both from the Late Greek angelos and the Late Latin angelus, which means “messenger” – no surprises there. But the ancient Hebrews applied the term malakh (angel) to anyone who carried God’s message in the world, including people.

So while the New Testament writers knew of an angel as a ‘messenger of God’, the Old Testament understanding was different. That messenger could also be human, ie. not exclusively a divine being as per our modern understanding. This warrants further investigation, as it may be that the modern religious meaning does not correctly explain what the Old Testament referred to as ‘an angel’.

Let’s check Strong’s Concordance for its original biblical meaning.

In the Hebrew Lexicon, malakh “angel” is given the reference number 4397, and states that it comes from an unused root meaning ‘to despatch as a deputy’ and means ‘1). a messenger; 2). specifically of God, ie. an angel (also a prophet, priest, or teacher)’ and includes the Old English renderings of ‘ambassador, angel, king, and messenger’.

So in ancient Hebrew times, an “angel” could simply refer to a normal human messenger such as a prophet, priest, teacher, or ambassador – who happens to be talking about God. Also note that the religious conception is a secondary meaning. Neither wings nor halo here.

The modern concept of an angel and its religious connotations are further dislodged when we review the following historical information:

Though many theologians have argued that they have no physical existence, “angels” are frequently depicted as human in appearance. Beginning in the end of the 4th century presumably to give an easy explanation for them travelling to and from heaven or to depict them as spirits, they were depicted with wings.

and

A new type of angel, with wings, appeared in Christian art from the reign of Constantine. The oldest existing examples of winged angels are seen in some bas-reliefs of Carthage and a representation on ivory of St. Michael, both attributed to the fourth century.

This means that the commonly perceived notion of an angel is inaccurate, as the winged version is only a religiously conceived idea and only appeared after Emperor Constantine formulated Christianity as the new religion of the Roman Empire.

So if the Old and New Testaments prior to the 4th century CE were not necessarily talking about an immortal being dressed in white with wings and a halo, saying and doing all the things previously associated with such a religious being, then, to what was the term “angel” referring ?

Some were referring to human time travellers.

The Contexts and Meanings of the biblical word Angel

To whom or what do Angels refer ?

When someone is asked to render their understanding of an ‘angel’ most often we are told of an entity dressed in white with wings and a halo.

This religious perception is of an immortal being who lives in the spirit world and serves as an intermediary between God and humanity.

In my investigation I am not seeking a fourth century religious perception but the original meaning of Angel as used by the writers of the Bible.

In the Hebrew Lexicon of Strong’s Concordance H-word 4397 malak “angel” (from an unused root meaning ‘despatch as a deputy’) means ‘a messenger’; but in a religious context specifically to God, ‘an angel’; (also a prophet, priest/pastor or teacher).

So in ancient Hebrew times, an “angel” could simply refer to a normal human messenger such as a prophet, priest, teacher, or ambassador - who happens to be talking about God.

Let’s check the Greek meaning.

In the Greek Lexicon of Strong’s Concordance G-word aggelos 32 “angel” from aggello (probably a derivative from word 71) means (‘to bring tidings’) ‘a messenger’, and in a religious context especially ‘angel’; and by implication ‘a pastor’.

G-word 71 (a primary verb) means ‘to lead’; by implication ‘to bring’ (as in ‘to bring forth’); and figuratively ‘induce’ (as in ‘to open’).

Summary

We have several meanings for the Old English biblical use of the word “angel” (and “angels”).

1. a messenger such as a prophet or teacher who ‘brings tidings’.

2. a messenger (as being despatched as a deputy) such as an ambassador, priest or pastor.

3. by implication: a messenger that leads to or ‘brings forth’ something.

4. figuratively: a messenger that ‘opens’ something.

5. religious meaning: angel, as being an entity dressed in white with wings and a halo.

My task in 2004 was to determine to which of these meanings each use of the word “angel” in the Book of Revelation referred.

There are 53 uses of the word Angel and 22 Angels.

{pp 183-186 then explains each of the ‘angels’ and ‘angel’ with Context from within the Book of Revelation.}

Source: A New Bible Commentary - The Book of Revelation, Eddy Pengelly, Adelaide, 2005

#1 & #2 can be historical people (such as Michael) and Gabriel (time traveller).

#3 & #4 can refer to icons from the cd-roms.

Why Does who even bother?

Again Eddy Nice argument, however Micheal is not "Michael Drosnin" that is your opinion and only your opinion there is no fact to the base that on.

Also all youe angel encounters are based on incorrect research conducted by you and ronal pegg, infact in one of the points you use yourself as the refrence for the information "Biased much?"

I can see how you get to your conclutions, its long and pretty twisted with a very active imagination, however I still think you are incorrect, as 100% of what you have written you have taken small segments out of the bible out of contex and twisted them to suit your needs.

Time Travellers are well how can i say NON EXSISTANT. We dont have the technoligy today let alone almost 20 years ago.

Sorry but its just way to far fetched HOWEVER sell the right to hollywood I think you have the makings of a cool sci-fi move there.

You have to remember Peter that Eddy has the view that the cd's were not created based on the descriptions found in the ancient texts but that the ancient texts were derived from what is on the cd's themselves. It's theat kind f convoluted thinking that gave rise to the following horse cart analogy I used in the other thread.

Eddy is saying that carts were not designed for horses to pull. Carts were taken back in time so someone could bio-engineer horses to pull them.

• Like 2

This is, perhaps, the most convoluted, disjointed thread that I've ever seen.

I'd like to offer a smile, but I can't. :(

• Like 2

Draconic Chronicler used to say that Angels were Dragons and it was super-duper clear... No one ever belived him either.

• Like 4

Questions - if there were time travellers, where are they now, where do they come from, who created them, what were their purposes of informing a selected few of what the future holds but sworn to silence ?

Lot of bull**** if you ask me !!

• Like 1

Draconic Chronicler used to say that Angels were Dragons and it was super-duper clear... No one ever belived him either.

I miss DC.... :(

And Jesus was a fairy.

Well, he /was/ very good to his mother. And he did hang out with twleve other men pretty exclusively...

I miss DC.... :(

I made it back; maybe he will, too.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

Well, he /was/ very good to his mother. And he did hang out with twleve other men pretty exclusively...

I made it back; maybe he will, too.

--Jaylemurph

Good to see you around Jaylemurph. You and your Bassett Masters have been missed. :D

cormac

You have to remember Peter that Eddy has the view that the cd's were not created based on the descriptions found in the ancient texts but that the ancient texts were derived from what is on the cd's themselves. It's theat kind f convoluted thinking that gave rise to the following horse cart analogy I used in the other thread.

Eddy is saying that carts were not designed for horses to pull. Carts were taken back in time so someone could bio-engineer horses to pull them.

LOL - I know its madness. So the "Angels" went back in time with a CD based on the past but with no basis of the past to show people what they were already going to be doing so that they do infact do that.

Its like kind of hirining a sales peorson for a sales job and them tell him he is going to be selling stuff. lol Pure madness.

Eddy my friend, Im sorry to say this but this is all BullSh!t. Mate, you used certain text that suit you and disregard the rest. You take half truths and turn them into fact. you take the translation that suits you best for your theory and then present that as fact when in fact its not.

And I have gone all over your site, its pretty much all rubbish and very up in the sky type of information nothing is concrete or even remotly correct. There are to many SIMPLE questions you dont have ansewers to and history and FACT prove your theory wrong.

If this is how you make a living may I suggest taking up knitting or a hobby that has some kind of bi-product you can sell? Cause any sane man with 3 brain cells can tell of the batt that this is a load of rubbish, and pretty insulting that some seriously well educated men in the fields of re-search and history are telling you your errors and what is wrong and you (and a guess here with no formal training in the fields you are speaking in) are telling them they are wrong? Where do you stop man?

You are incorrect Eddy, your translations are WRONG, your idea is WRONG, your analogies and conclutions are WRONG.

Sorry if i seem harsh here but im looking out for you here. No really I am, i bet that people are laughing at you as they read your work and your assumptions (yes they are assumptions as they sure as hell not based on fact) So Eddy you seem to be cool headed and have some kind of brain in your head that if you used to work in a field you good at or appy to a science and study of sorts you would no doubt excel at that. However this time travel dribble is getting old and is just plain wrong, its incorrect and not acccurate in any world.

You cannot account for all angel visits, you call them angels when it suits you but when someone questions you its wrong. you yourself have admitted you dont have the answers, Ronald Pegg is alive then MIA then dead, you own all the rights to the trade marks. This is nothing more than a fantasy book designed to trick the mind with leading questions on your site and make you money. Nothing more and nothing less this is all about marketing and making you an extra dollar or 2.

So good luck with what ever lotto scheme you come up with next when this one holes that are the size of planets are discovered by others and not just us UM goers but NO THANKS NOT FOR ME.

• Like 2

Questions - if there were time travellers…..what were their purposes of informing a selected few of what the future holds but sworn to silence ?
The original thread answered this question: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=239279 (at post # 154)

Here it is again…..

To correct the mistaken formation of Religions (now that we know what caused them).

Knowing that going back to ‘the day before’ and stopping the formation of Religions from happening would change all of history, they came up with the notion to place messages in ancient texts so it could all be fixed at a future date.

When you look at a Religion’s sacred text, it often contains two different sets of dates where people have documented encounters with ‘god’ or ‘angels’. eg. Moses in ( a ) 1230BCE then Ezekiel, Daniel et al in ( b ) circa 600BC, and Jesus in ( a ) 30CE then John in ( b ) 95CE

The second wave of visits can be plainly seen, and they contain a different type of message, one of ‘the future’ and ‘the end times’.

This is what Ronald Pegg has found.

He has found the ‘hidden’ messages placed in over 30 ancient texts by time travellers who visited the past. The OP presents extracts from three of those ancient texts.

At least eight different types of messages have been found.

This link highlights seven of them:

http://www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html

Seriously Eddy.. give it up mate.. the only person on here that believes this is you..

I'm sorry I've been so busy lately but I checked in and noticed this discussion. My question would be: Why does it exist? There is already another ongoing discussion that is pretty much exactly the same thing as this one.

So, posters (Eddy_P included), convince me why I should allow this discussion to keep going. I'm tempted to close it but I'll let you have your say.