Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens, Sexual experiences and Demons

Jolene

I must say that I have had some weird things happen to me, and I am wondering if it was an alien encounter or a demonic one.

These things have been happening to me for years and I have had everything from a imitation of my husband to a phone call. What ever it is, sometimes it wakes me up before my alarm rings. It has the same voice as always. Saying....Jolene in my ear softly. Whatever it is, it has never hurt me yet.

It seems loving, but I know better.

I told my husband all about my experiences. They started when I was 14. The sexual ones. For those of you that have gone through this, I hope that you all will try to put aside the embarrassment of it and truthfully come forward with it. Please don't hide it. Be honest and we can share our experiences in the hopes of getting some answers. Maybe even some closure.

I don't want to get in trouble for saying the things that I need to say about my experiences. I just sincerely feel that this topic is being avoided and thats not fair. I feel that things like these experiences are just another part of this alien, demon problem.

I wish that we could do something about this invasion of personal consent.

What these beings, both spiritual and alien, are doing is horrible. I am not alone and if you have had any experience that you want to share, don't hold back.

I know that this kind of topic is and has been avoided. It is apparent.

Probably due to the sexual content of it, but I can't pretend that these things aren't also a part of this alien and demonic phenomenon.

I will return soon.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jolene

• coldethyl

• Tia

• retret

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, you have a sexual predator and you think it's either a demon, or an alien.

Well, of course, it must be an fictional entity, what else could it be??

Look, if you have someone calling you and saying sexual things to you that make you uncomfortable, you should call the police about it because you're most likely being stalked by a flesh and blood human, not something that doesn't exist.

But naturally, a DEMON or ALIEN calling her on the phone and whispering sweet nothings is much more likely than a human stalker. Uh huh.

But naturally, a DEMON or ALIEN calling her on the phone and whispering sweet nothings is much more likely than a human stalker. Uh huh.

373767[/snapback]

OH you. I didn't get into great detail with everything yet. I have countless things to say about this. I hope that you might be more sensitive to what I say. I am going to spill out my heart, with all honesty, about my past. I don't need unsincere crude comments.

Yes one time in 2001 I was expereriencing many weird things and one of those was a strange phone call that was a very familiar voice saying my name. I had just moved to Houston and had no friends yet. I just got my phone. I believe that what ever it was, it is capable of playing around with many things. What is a phone to something so superior! I have had things fly around my room, in front of my company. So many things have happened over the years and I just would like to talk about it without being made fun of. I am very serious and I don't need the of stress from your sarcasm. Please don't get me wrong, I am not being crude: just straight forward.

Some of the things that I will talk about are very very personal and terrifying to me. I anticipate a real hard time reliving these things just to share them with you all. I hope that you will not make fun of any future comments, in consideration for the extremely sensitive nature of the topic.

I hope that you can share some of your experiences with us, or atleast gain knowledge of what has happened to so many others.

We are all one big family and we should show concern for one another, out of love. Not play with eachothers emotions. wink2.gif

Coyote wonders about these things.

I think that aliens do things sexual. Yes.

Coyote never understood it.

Hi Jolene, welcome to the forum.

You said at one time things went flying around the room and you had people over.

Can you give us some more details please. original.gif

So, you have a sexual predator and you think it's either a demon, or an alien.

Well, of course, it must be an fictional entity, what else could it be??

Look, if you have someone calling you and saying sexual things to you that make you uncomfortable, you should call the police about it because you're most likely being stalked by a flesh and blood human, not something that doesn't exist.

373654[/snapback]

For years something would wake me up by saying my name right in my ear. I could feel his breath. I know that sounds crazy, I don't care, it happens.

Yes, I'am beautiful enough to be stalked baby. tongue.gif

I have been stalked three times and believe me it's completely different than getting a wake up call from what evers out there.

374303[/snapback]

I'd have to see your pic to be convinced of that.

Hi Jolene, welcome to the forum.

You said at one time things went flying around the room and you had people over.

Can you give us some more details please.  original.gif

374133[/snapback]

Sure, well.....I was living in Louisiana at that time, and I was having a talk with my mother, about what was going on in my room. I felt something in the living room. My sister and I had some friends over for the night, and during my conversation with my mom I got the chills. Our black designer mirror cracked over my mother's head when ever I looked at it. Later the picture flew across the room. It was crazy and I can't believe it, and I saw it with my own eyes.

Another account:

I was again talking to my mom about something suspicious going on in the house. In the middle of my words, something crashed in the bathroom. I went to see and, found my my mom's make-up cup was thrown into the tub.

That cup was a little frog cup, soft green colored. It was given to her the day she gave birth to me. She told me of its sentimental value recently, before it was trashed.

I say that it was thrown, because it was sitting a foot in a half away from the tub. I found it shattered to pieces at the front of the tub. 7 or8 feet away from the shelf. I realised that if the cup would have just fallen, then it would have shattered on the floor.

Again it happened soon after. Another crazy thing.

Redundantly I say, I was again talking to my mom about some more events. Well... some stuff clashed on the kitchen floor. It was our utensils that were taken out of the sink and thrown on the floor.Butcher knife,egg beater,large stirring spoons,forks and spoons. I nick named the house we lived in "The House of Broken Glass", because so many times we would hear glass break and have no way of understanding how. I cut my foot so many times living there.

blink.gif So many little things here and there over the years. This stuff just dosen't ever quit. Sure it takes a break now and then, but not a permanent one.

I will tell you of another real crazy story that I guarantee that you won't believe.

This is so crazy that it reminds me of that poltergeist movie.

Here goes......

It's a long story, get ready to read. Me and my first husband just moved into a very old house. Its history was a mystery to me. I did get an idea of how old it was. It was almost 200 years old.

The first few days of living there proved to be somewhat uncomfortable to me. I just passed it off as being in a new place.

Soon enough, some things didn't add up. I started hearing voices in the night.

I would turn off the TV and go to bed with my husband and child. Then we wake up in the morning with it on.

Soon after that went on for a week or two, we were awaken to it blaring loud on after turning it off. My husband and I joked about it and ignored it.

Soon, we couldn't anymore, because accompanying the TVs blare in the middle of the night, the rocker would start rocking when one of us would open the bedroom door to see. My husband and I would actually quarrel over who had to go to turn it off.

So many other things happened in that house. I would love to tell you all about it, but that will take time. A lot of time.

I will tell you this. One night during some of the craze, we heard a shattering sound that made us jump from out sleep. Talk about make your eyes bulge from your sockets. We both jumped and froze. I got up and found that every dish that we owned was thrown to the floor. Every single cabinet, every single drawer in our large kitchen had been opened. I screamed "COME HERE NOW".

We were, like you would expect, shocked. I must say that at that time, we were used to that kind of thing happening. My husband said "**** I* and went back to bed. Hu Hu crying.gif

I tried to clean it up then and there, but being alone in that peaceful kitchen didn't seem like the thing to do, so I joined him.

I'll post soon. original.gif

374303[/snapback]

I'd have to see your pic to be convinced of that.

374311[/snapback]

Let me pay off my insane debt and then buy a scanner.

I would love to show off my family and self. I love taking pictures.

I have an estimated collection of 4 to 5 thousand.

where is your picture?

I wish that I could be hypnotized to find out more about what has happened to me. I bet if everyone was, there would be some kind of uproar and outrage.

Everyone would absolutely go crazy and demand answers. Finally the information

being hidden from us would be opened. alien.gif

I doubt it's an alien.... and your experiences do seem quite interesting. I'd be interested to learn more.

I agree with you both. I am confused about what has been in my life for years.

Thats why the topic is about both aliens and demons.

I have just begun in sharing my experiences with you all.

I have some that I know are alien. I will tell those soon enough.

I encourage you to share your experiences. I feel so much better for doing so.

I recently read a personal message that was very interesting. I wish that he

would have posted it for you to see too. I found that what happened to him, happened to me too. I just never realized the significance of it before he spoke up.

I hope that this is your experience here.

I just can't wait till I hear more about what others have been through.

I look for similarities. I try to piece together and theorise what is possible.

I wish that some professional advisor were available for our help.

As far as aliens, I will share an experience that I have trouble believing myself.

This is a long story, so I hope that you have the patience.

One after noon I went to take a nap, and soon I was kept awake by a strange noise. It was a ticking sound by my head. My blinds were doing it. I soon checked everything in my room that could possibly cause them to move. The funny thing was, the blinds would only move when I was just about to fall asleep. When I would pick up my head to see them, it would stop. If I just opened my eyes, it would stop. Only to start again once I was about to start falling asleep. For a week I ignored it, trying to sleep. I figured out that my fan in the room could be causing the ticking. Although I had been using the fan for a year, and it never made the blinds do that before. I still shut it off. I didn't use the fan from that day forward. I then started playing two Bible tapes while I slept at night.

A few days flew by, and I was getting some good quiet sleep. Then the tape player broke. So I borrowed my mother's. It was a double cassette player. They both broke too. I bought one to use and it broke also. All four broke within a week.

Then the noise came back. It was a little stronger this time. I started checking the window carefully and I went outside to see if anything was doing it.

Nothing.

One night I again went to bed. I was looking at a picture of my husband on my night stand and it fell over to the floor. I thought that was funny, a little strange. Then my blinds started literally shaking. I froze still, eyes bulging. When they started hitting my head I sat up and it stopped.

More time went by and I just didn't like being in that room at all.

From day one, when we moved in, it smelled like urine. I had it professionally cleaned, and the owner had it professionally cleaned before we moved in.

Just keep that in mind.

Any way, soon when I returned to go to sleep later on that night. I experienced

a weird lighting in the room. I felt like I was moving weird. Things didn't feel right.

I can't explain it and give it justice. The light was bluish and faint. I looked around and then the sound came back. The blinds started shaking and rattling. I sat up and everything went crazy. It is hard to explain. The blinds were clearly lifted up as if the window was opened and the wind was blowing them out at me. I could feel the wind and hear it. I felt that something bad was coming for me. There was a loud roaring noise. I screamed " Stop it, Stop. What do you want from me?" "Why are you doing this to me?" Then the loud roaring noise faded away. The blinds went down. I grabbed my new born son and ran out of the room. My mom was sitting on the couch. The couch is against the wall that separates the living room from my bedroom. I asked her "Momma, did you hear that? she said"What honey?" I said "Mom I was screaming and you didn't even hear that?"She told me no and she became concerned to find out what was wrong. I explained. I didn't return that night. I slept in the living room. The next morning I checked out that window and it was like I expected, closed.

I stayed out of it for awhile, but when I returned I felt like I it was only a matter of time that something would happen to me.

I started to take a nap one afternoon, and the blinds started again. I just couldn't believe it. I was so sick of this by now. If I could have knocked out what ever it was, I would have done it till I pass out.

I just went ahead and tried to sleep. It started raining. Then it was thundering. It was storming out there. The thunder was too close to my window a few times. The rain was real hard, hitting the window. I sat up to take a look out of the window and sure enough it was crazy out there. The lightning struck and I could feel the cold on the window from the wind. I could only see headlights from the cars that would drive by, 30 feet away. Even that was blurry.

Then something hit the window hard at my face. It scared me. It was a branch from the tree outside. It started swinging and hitting my window.

It thundered so hard that I decided to get up. I walked into the living room, my mother was sitting on the sofa watching the TV. I said" This weather is CRAZY".

She didn't say anything in response. Thats how she is.

I went back into the room and layed down. I felt something weird come over me, and I was in a sort of sleep, but I was awake too. It is often called a trance. I swear to this day. I fought it off. I strained and strained to move till what ever it was that was holding me lost control of me. I wasn't in my room for 3 minutes, before I ran out into the living room. I admediatly noticed that there was sun shine coming from the living room window. My jaw dropped and I looked at our front door that was open. My mother smokes and I always insisted that the door be opened a crack. I ran out side and it was to my disbelief a beautiful day. I couldn't believe it. It wasn't raining at all.

I looked every where just in complete shock, and the tree that scared me. There was no tree at all. No tree even 30 feet near my house. Nothing!!!!!!! No mud, no water on the ground. Nothing was wet.

I came in and asked my mother "Did it rain today at all?"her reply"NO, why?I again just sat down and told her what happened. I really freaked out. Knock me out with an iron. I still can't believe that I didn't become an alcoholic.

That's not all.

One night I woke up to find that I was sitting up half way. Not fully sitting up. Not laying, but in between. Something was supporting my weight. It wasn't me. Some blackish figure came closer to me. I COULDN'T MOVE. I was in a weird way scared to death, but not. It started to unbutton my top. I was looking down and helplessly watching this happen to me. I had on a shirt that had many tiny little buttons. It was taking it's time, playing with me. One by one. I didn't have on a braw. I didn't want it to see me. I hated it. It got down to about half way before I strained to move hard enough to break free. Whatever it was, it went away in a hurry. I just pulled my shirt together and rolled over to go back to sleep.

The most weirdest of all experiences in this house still didn't happen yet.

This one is graphic, be advised, If you do not want to read anything sexually graphic then I tell you to skip over this one. I will not hold anything back. I will

be completely honest. This happened to me. I am not the only one.

One night while I was asleep, I felt something pull me off of the bed. I was barely alert. I was dragged a little. Then what happens for a while I can't remeber.

I do remeber laying on something cold. Something hard. I remeber being pulled up without being touched. I felt extremely sexually stimulated. I remeber that for some reason I was, in my mind, preforming oral on him or it. It was a blackish creature. I tried to see it's face and I couldn't. When I was preforming oral sex, I felt a lot of pressure in my throat. What ever it was, it went down into my chest. Extending my jaw to it's limit. I didn't feel any pain. I just felt so strange.

I have pieces of memory for this experience. I know this because I don't remeber him taking out what ever it was that was in me. I don't remeber being layed down either. When I was laying down. I remeber again being on something cold. In my imagination, during this experience, I really believed that I was on my living room end tables. Thats weird. Then it opened my legs and penetrated me. I felt beyond normal pleasure. It, whatever it was, entered me. It wasn't like normal intercourse. It instead of coming in and out, it just kept coming in, deeper and deeper. I felt pressure. I could hardly see my surroundings. Everything was blurry. The cold surface beneath me seemed to move. Then it entered my rectum. Again it just kept coming in deeper and deeper. I couldn't move.

I then found myself on my bedroom floor. I was a mess, shaking like a leaf. I was weary and cold. I just sat there for a minute, trying to gather myself.

When I started to move I was just stumbly. I soon realized that I was wet at my bottom. I stood up and went for the door. I couldn't grip the doorknob strongly enough to turn it. I was so weak. I struggled with it. I eventually got it open and went to the bathroom. I was bleeding and incredibly sore everywhere they penetrated me. I had just finished my period a week earlier. So I do not believe that the bleeding came from that. I went to sleep on the chair in the living room. The next morning, I felt so sick to my stomach. I wasn't strong enough to talk. I just couldn't. I was so incredibly sore in my jaw, throat, vagina and anus. For three days I felt pain. Soon after that, I noticed that I had two perfect holes in my bottom wisdom teeth. For a few weeks they had been emerging from my gums.They were just coming out. Yet, they were barely out. I also noticed a weird hole on my cheek by my right ear. Soon enough, when my wisdom teeth fully came out. The two bottom teeth had holes in them exactly in the same place as the other. Later I realised that maybe they were drilled in.

This happened when I was 16 From the time they fully came out, I kept them until they became a problem. In 2003 I had them removed. I guess none can have deep holes in their teeth without them eventually becoming cavities. The funny thing is, the dentist took xrays of them both. The holes went straight through them. A perfect tunnel through the sides of my teeth. He had no explanation besides saying that I developed cavities first and then they ate through the teeth. I told him "My teeth came out that way, and the holes were clean threw my teeth". He disagreed. I thought to my self, can a cavity eat through teeth in a straight line going to the ends of my roots. At that can two cavities one on both my wisdom teeth at the same time eat a hole through at the same pace to my roots. I am no expert, but aren't cavities dark even blackish? My wholes had no color in them. It was pure tooth. It is easy to get a little stick mirror to see back there.

Anyway I am not finished with telling all yet. I will come back soon. I am a full time student and a mother. I'll check back as often as I can.

I don't wish this on anyone. If you have had this happen to you.

I am very interested in learning your experience.

Ever see that movie the Entity,where that ghost bangs that chic in the bathroom, I guess it was based on a true story, kinda wild if you ask me.

Hi Jolene and welcome.

Probably not an alien; probably not an alien that went invisible and following you for years, hope not.

If it's been bothering you for years and there's a chance that it is demonic, I hope you have approached the one that is superior to all demons already. What else can we do? I do hope you'll be protected, but theres not much we can do without divine intervention if the case is demonic.

Secondly, any chance you have suppressed memory of sexual harassment. The familiar voice may be a hint. Have you dug into all family members albums and check on who you've been in contact with while you're an infant? You know the brain do funny stuff that make things real (the invisible harassment part). As for the flying of stuff, guess it is either demonic or affect by your uneasy subconsious which may have undergone violent treatment? May be a combination of both? I will start with the easy one, pray to God/find a church. God bless, and hope things turn well soon.

cat.gif some kind of poltierguist , --is there any history of poltierguists or witchcraft in your family ?

I have come accross people claiming to actually engage in sexual acts with demon more than a few times. Enught imes that it can no longer be coicidence. And I'm deadly serious when I say this.

If you want this to stop, you must reaffirm you faith in the God who has power over the demons affecting your life. If you want me to talk more on this, post back.

Your experiences sound remarkably like the movie, "Entity." I suggest you find it and watch it. It's an older movie, and yes it is based on a supposed true story.

Secondly, I think you should contact a nearby parapsychology group to come in and investigate your house, it's history, and so on.

Thirdly, any time you have a "visit" you should record all of the available data. Time, weather, event, and so on.

Fourth, having someone bless the house might not be a bad idea, though if these events started when you were younger and living somewhere else, it may be linked more to you than your location.

Just some food for thought...

Your experiences sound remarkably like the movie, "Entity."  I suggest you find it and watch it.  It's an older movie, and yes it is based on a supposed true story.

Secondly, I think you should contact a nearby parapsychology group to come in and investigate your house, it's history, and so on.

Thirdly, any time you have a "visit" you should record all of the available data.  Time, weather, event, and so on.

Fourth, having someone bless the house might not be a bad idea, though if these events started when you were younger and living somewhere else, it may be linked more to you than your location.

Just some food for thought...

375605[/snapback]

I will get it tonight and watch it. I truly thank you all for showing concern on my behalf. It is nice.

The idea of contacting a parapsychology group is what I have had in mind from day one. The problem is you can't just look them up in the phone book. I have no idea where to get the help.

If you do, please suggest.

I have thought about that also. I will try to. Its just that when stuff happens, It happens mostly at night when I am already in bed.

Ill take your advice though. Its good. Ill record on tape, my accounting of recent events. I will start a fresh diary.

You have guessed it right. It dosen't matter where I move to. I moved a lot in my life. Every year, every other year, even every six months.

Getting the house blessed will certainly cause more trouble.

I've tried it too many times.

I've had hell because some religions don't have God, only more demons.

I just read that post that said that the girl in the movie was somehow put on the roof. I certainly don't want that happening to me. Or my angel son.

They already give him wicked night mares. I'll tell you of one night recently.

It was late and I was doing homework. Scottie my son, got into the bed. He asked me if he could sleep on my side. I said "Why baby?" He said because it feels better. I said "for now you can." I asked him why?

He is six years old and very honest and sweet. He said " if I tell you, you promise to forget it?" I said"yes baby, what is it?

He said"when he sleeps chucky tries to kill him. He said that he always has that dream and that chucky is evil." I comforted him and thought to my self that he must of somehow watched that movie with his dad. Scotty was totally fearful.

The strange thing is I was hoping that my *friend*wasn't starting on him yet.

Why not, they did when I was five years old.

We said a heart felt prayer to God and it was so sweet.

Scotty went ahead and fell asleep. I continued to do my homework.

Within less than ten minutes, he sat up with a screeching cry, I GOT THE CHILLS.

Something was behind me. I hopped in bed with him and held him. He said" mommy.....chucky laughed."

I called my husband in and told him that something is happening. He sat down and listened to what was happening. We comforted him. He was so very serious for a child. We sent him in his room to play. My husband and I were in the middle of a mutual divorce so we weren't sharing the same bed anymore. He told me that for the past two nights something has been happening to him too!

He said that he didn't say anything because he didn't want to scare me. I said" what sort of things?"

For the past few nights I did see that he kept getting up. I did notice that he wasn't getting good sleep. He told me that for the past two nights, something started choking him. He wasn't allowed to sleep. Something would lay in his bed and bother him. He then told me that the worst part was that it literally shakes him awake. The minute he starts to fall asleep.

I was surprised to hear of his recent problems, because for the past few nights I have been getting unusually good sleep. Peaceful, before that I would always feel terrified at night. Even I would feel like I was shrinking in my room.

So we just dealt with it. We decided to all sleep in the same bed to comfort Scott. It was 2:00 a.m. when we all ATTEMPTED to sleep. My husband is a snorer. He snores like a train. Well.... I wasn't use to it anymore, so I was pretty much awake. I saw him shaking and he sat up and looked at me. "You see?

' he said. I said yes I see. The man was asleep snoring and then abruptly awaken. I looked at the time and it was 3:00a.m.

It kept happening through the night. My husband said that it wanted him to go. To leave me. He got the message but he didn't go. Three months later we got back together.

I have come accross people claiming to actually engage in sexual acts with demon more than a few times. Enught imes that it can no longer be coicidence. And I'm deadly serious when I say this.

If you want this to stop, you must reaffirm you faith in the God who has power over the demons affecting your life. If you want me to talk more on this, post back.

375571[/snapback]

My friend I agree with you. I have so many things to say, but I don't want to affend anyone. Regarding religion. I have found help with God and he has helped me. Alot of the craze stopped whenever I found God. The only problem is, sometimes my long time friend still pays me a visit.

What I am about to say will sound completely crazy. I will sound like a complete head case.

I will tell you something.

Last month, I layed down to sleep and in the middle of my sleep I felt strange.

I rolled on my back to relax. My heart started pumping hard and fast. It then

started to skip beats and beat irratically. I felt like I was going to die. I told my husband "I don't feel good".

He said, while standing in the kitchen, I don't feel good either. I said" I really don't feel good". I think I am going to die. I said this pretty calmly. He again thought that I was just conversating. I said I am dieing. Call 911. The room was spinning. I had a sharp pain across my chest. I felt sickly cold.

I kept thinking " Damm I am 21, this sucks. I don't want to die."

I started to pray.

I opened the prayer to my God and all of a sudden everything stopped.

I continued praying and I got up and sat on the couch.

30 MINS passed and the ambulance still weren't there yet. I said" thank God I wasn't having a heart attack. I would be carried to the hospital in a body bag.

I sat there awhile and it started again, that feeling. My heart started to speed up. I felt something cold sitting on my shoulders again. I would move and it would go away. I felt like something was trying to come into me.

In the past something cold did. That is another experience that I will explain soon.

So I know what its like.

It wasn't leaving me alone. I think that it WANTED ME TO DIE. I am not sure.

The paramedics all said that I could be under some stress. That it could be some acute panic attack, but they said that thats unlikely because I was asleep. They checked me out and said that I was perfectly fine.

They left and it started again. I kept fighting it off. I said another prayer and I was fine. To be honest it became terribly hard at times to pray. Like it was in me or something. I would feel this emense while I would pray. Then it would let up and I was fine.

I tell you I know what possession is like from my past experiences with my mother and my husband. He too was possessed. I will share those experiences soon.

When you feel a strange cold feeling on your back and neck, either you are already possessed or your about to be.

You will definitely feel something jump into you. Mostly from behind you.