Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

the creature in my freinds backyard

Smeagol1

last year in August I belive me and my freind were in his small wooded area by a fire pit sitting down make weapons spears,swords etc. Well I was sitting down in a metal chair by the firepit carveing a stick when my freind yelled omg Nick come here!!! I ran over to him and saw a creature crouched over our sword pile. It was about 5ft it was hunched back hair all over it's body which seemed to be blonde it made grunts noises like a horse. The only weapon I had was my folder knife. I was scared sh*tl*ss The thing jump the fence with incredible speed and dissapered into a field full of thorns I've saw it only two times since then in the woods behind my house but it vanishs so D*nm fast I can't see it! :blink: I've been hunting it down since then! :gun::ph34r:

Edited by Smeagol1

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smeagol1

• Piney

• frogfish

• Beckys_Mom

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sounds like you have one of those Eastern type Bigfoot. They move like lightning but they won't hurt you. He was probably curious about what you were doing and by his size and color he was probably a kid like you. I already told you we have these in the Pine Barrens. My tribe calls them "Shingas'uk" or "swamp people".

Lapi'che

Sounds like you have one of those Eastern type Bigfoot. They move like lightning but they won't hurt you. He was probably curious about what you were doing and by his size and color he was probably a kid like you. I already told you we have these in the Pine Barrens. My tribe calls them "Shingas'uk" or "swamp people".

Lapi'che

hmmm bigfoot ehh I thought it was bigfoot.but my mom didn't belive me Im in the woods everyday and yet I don't see it. :ph34r:

We'll don't try to hurt it. It won't hurt you. When I feel like camping in Bear Hill Swamp or Paradise Swamp I leave my gunbelt in the truck. You have a better chance of seeing something. You don't try to hurt anything in the woods if you don't know what it is. There is nothing that will hurt you unless you hurt it first.

Lapi'che

Im not gonna hurt it Im just gonna get a better close up pic of it. :tu: Me and my freind are gonna cornar it and get a close up picture of it if we don't get maulled :whistle:

last year in August I belive me and my freind were in his small wooded area by a fire pit sitting down make weapons spears,swords etc. Well I was sitting down in a metal chair by the firepit carveing a stick when my freind yelled omg Nick come here!!! I ran over to him and saw a creture crouched over our sword pile. It was about 5ft it was hunched back hair all over it's body which seemed to be blonde it made grunts noises like a horse. The only weapon I had was my folder knife. I was scared sh*tl*ss The thing jump the fence with incredible speed and dissapered into a field full of thorns I've saw it only two times since then in the woods behind my house but it vanishs so D*nm fast I can't see it! :blink: I've been hunting it down since then! :gun::ph34r:

have you seen it since last august or was that the only time you have seen it?

good luck at taking a picture of it . :tu:

yeah me and my freind last August saw somethin run away from us on two legs I mean ninja like speed I was baffled! :yes:

Im not gonna hurt it Im just gonna get a better close up pic of it. :tu: Me and my freind are gonna cornar it and get a close up picture of it if we don't get maulled :whistle:

Yanno, cornering wild animals isn't exactly the greatest idea.

yeah me and my freind last August saw somethin run away from us on two legs I mean ninja like speed I was baffled! :yes:

get a pic...keep camera ready.

last year in August I belive me and my freind were in his small wooded area by a fire pit sitting down make weapons spears,swords etc.

Why? are you expecting to be overrun by vikings?

last year in August I belive me and my freind were in his small wooded area by a fire pit sitting down make weapons spears,swords etc. Well I was sitting down in a metal chair by the firepit carveing a stick when my freind yelled omg Nick come here!!! I ran over to him and saw a creture crouched over our sword pile. It was about 5ft it was hunched back hair all over it's body which seemed to be blonde it made grunts noises like a horse. The only weapon I had was my folder knife. I was scared sh*tl*ss The thing jump the fence with incredible speed and dissapered into a field full of thorns I've saw it only two times since then in the woods behind my house but it vanishs so D*nm fast I can't see it! :blink: I've been hunting it down since then! :gun::ph34r:

Leave some meat on the lawn, trap it, take a pic, then sell it to the circus. :tu::tu:

Why? are you expecting to be overrun by vikings?

not only viking but romans and jeruslim! :ph34r::devil:

it's just a hobby I have! :innocent::whistle:

im wondering why you are preparing for war...the swords and such....reminds me of the ride AnuKabal/Anukasil took us on...

im wondering why you are preparing for war...the swords and such....reminds me of the ride AnuKabal/Anukasil took us on...

cuz were gonna take his head!!!!!! :ph34r::gun::devil:

Leave some meat on the lawn, trap it, take a pic, then sell it to the circus. :tu::tu:

:o shame on you lol

Yep Im gonna cut his head off put on a stick and take a pic of it!!!!! :rofl::tu:

*smacks smeagol on back of head and kicks his shin*

YOU BETTER NOT !!! :P

Lapi'che

*smacks smeagol on back of head and kicks his shin*

YOU BETTER NOT !!! :P

Lapi'che

OWWWWEY ***** cuts pineys with katana!! :ph34r::lol: