Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange people

El Zilcho

THIS IS A LONG STORY. FOR THE SHORT VERSION, I RAN INTO A MAN WHO SAID HE WAS A DEMON IN HUMAN FLESH. I BELIEVE HIM:

-I met a man claiming to have been a demon. He told me stories about him scarring his mom when he was a kid, saying he used to go days without blinking or sometimes even sleeping and his eyes never got red... another story of how he broke their dogs neck while wrestling it in the front yard. His mom eventually disowned him being unable to bear everything going on. This guy was only 6 years old. He was adopted by an athiest family and grew up to be about 14 before the final straw, all the men in his step-family teamed up against him calling him evil and he decided to live on his own in the streets spending 3 years without a real home untill someone let him in their home to help him catch up with his life. At this residence(a goat farm), he said he used to take the younger goats, kill them, eat them, crumble the bones and then leave them in different areas in the wilderness just down the road.

I met him when he was 27. His name was Allen. I was taking a Greyhound to Texas to visit my Aunt. My bus picked him up in Arizona from Washington. He sat next to me for the duration of the trip. I remember he had a very sharp look in his eye like he saw right through everything he looked at. standing about 7 feet tall, pale skin like he's been dead for days, dressed in ragidy clothes but did not stink, thankfully. He noticed I was reading a book on Nordic mythology. When he asked how big of a fan I was of mythology, he followed through with "are you a devil worshiper too?". I told him I'm just recently getting into mythology and that I always bring obscure literature on a bus ride so that complaintive people don't sit next to me. He brought out a book of his own with no covers on it and I never found that book again, but he said i'd find his more entertaining. I went to the page he had bookmarked. It was about demons who impregnate women sometimes replacing human semen with demons, raping women physically or spiritually, or sometimes even voluntarily impregnating women to have their own child and usually killing the humans involved when they dont need them anymore.

He said he was born like that. When I asked "how do you figure that much?", he then told me cause he behaves differently then man and he could only rationalize this by believing he was a demon himself. At this point, I asked him if his mom knew. This is when he told me he was disowned and why. He then told me other stories about him. When he was living on the streets, he was leaving a liquir store having spent his money on chips. A cop stopped him around the corner. He refused to stop and the officer reached out for him and this guy swung back against the officers forearm braking the bones and tearing into some of the flesh. He said he sensed his officers partner was going straight for the shotgun. He leaped the fence and evaded so as not to draw anymore attention in case anyone was awake. He told me various others about him how he used to bend iron rods for exercise, run for miles never getting tired, and favored raw meat especially if it's bloody. He said he never killed a human though. I did believe this guy. He had a very convincing tone of voice and never studdered or hesitated. I asked where he was headed... he said he was looking for another just like him. He believed in the southern states of the U.S. that there were others like him and he'd know where to look. He occasionally told me more and more freakish stories and then eventually said he'd be in Amarillo for a while and gave me an address to some house where he'll be staying if I need anything while he's around.

2 weeks pass, I'm curious about this guy still. I'm wondering if he really was what he said he was, even though I was convinced I wanted to be positive.

I came to find the address was for an abandoned home. I called his name from outside and he didnt answer. The door was open and I went looking for him knowing it was a risk i should never take again. He was in there stabbing himself in the gut, arms, and legs. I told him to stop and he said if he doesnt do this, he'll overflow with blood. I left running. I waved down the next cab driver i found and gave him $100 bill just to get the hell out of that place. I caught the next bus and never went back to amarillo again.-

This happened 4 years ago. I've been collecting stories from people everywhere I go and never anything as bizarre as mine. I posted this so others could share their stories if they have a relavent story. Also if anyone could tell me what book that could have been.

Stick around El Zilcho, we have people on here that would blow your demon guy straight out the water.

We have lots a crazy folks round these parts.

Be careful!!!

And welcome btw.

Welcome Zilcho :tu:

Very interesting man I must say- Seems to me he may suffer from a possible Psychotic disorder/ schizophrenia...

I invite it. I also didn't tell all the stories cause i was taking forever to write that one. I'll be on this board for a few hours cause there's some neat stuff like the dragons thing. If you'd like the other stories, do ask. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Welcome Zilcho :tu:

Very interesting man I must say- Seems to me he may suffer from a possible Psychotic disorder/ schizophrenia...

Disorder or not, there's no explaination for why he went days without blinking and his eyes never went red or the fact this guy did not flinch when stabbing himself. I don't care what science says about pain signals, the soul feels pain and his didn't want to.

After my cousin got baptized and became a christian....again, he went on this shirt buying binge trying to dress church like. You know, button down kind. One day his mom came home, and he wasn't there, and she laid out 5 shirts on the bed that she had just bought him. When he came home and went in his room, he came running back out holding them and shaking them in the air. "It's like God came down and put these shirts on my bed." he said with a smile...and went back in his room. :huh: :huh: :huh:

--

My first boyfriend was kind of OCD. One night two houses below him called the police, the night after that, the house below him called as well. He felt obligated, and found it necessary that he call them the next night to make it even since he was in the last house on the hill. :huh:

He also wrote President Bush a letter in numbers asking him could he get his drivers licenses back :lol:.

• Like 1

The other stories would be interesting..

I can't believe you had the gall to go to the man's house!! :o:w00t:

For those who do believe in the possibility of demonic possession, there is a fine line drawn b/t it and particular mental disorders that should be mentioned as the first rational probability.

• Like 1

Disorder or not, there's no explaination for why he went days without blinking and his eyes never went red or the fact this guy did not flinch when stabbing himself. I don't care what science says about pain signals, the soul feels pain and his didn't want to.

Actually You'd be TOTALLY SUPRISED at the physical symptoms some express during particular mental illnesses...

BTW, I'm not ruling out demonic possession Zilcho, i believe in the possibility, Im just saying it very well could be something mental is all, not necessarily spiritual.

• Like 1

The other stories would be interesting..

I can't believe you had the gall to go to the man's house!! :o:w00t:

For those who do believe in the possibility of demonic possession, there is a fine line drawn b/t it and particular mental disorders that should be mentioned as the first rational probability.

Sure, I'll give one story for now. I'm reading the dragons things about the evolution cover-up. VERY good stuff. Also, he wasnt claiming to be possessed.

He believed his blood was to some degree inhuman or a demons blood. In the 1800's, there was a scare in small towns throughout Europe where people were giving birth to babies with scales and sharp teeth and in some cases 2 tongues. If he has ancestors from back then, that just makes it all the more possible.

Story time: Allen went back to face his foster dad after being out of the house for a few months. The guy came at him with an axe and Allen moved inside just escaping the blade. The axe cracked over Allens rib. Then his foster dad went to grab a sledge from the shed. Allen decided to give him all the time he needed. Allen took 8 hits to the mid-section without flinching. Allen picks this guy up and hurts him through his own window. the man was about 180 lbs and Allen didnt feel a thing lifting him. He climbed in the window and stomped on both the guys legs braking them, and left. He was content with that for reasons he wouldnt explain to me.

I have no idea why he told me any of these. I figured he felt he had a use for me. Next time I just won't talk to the guy who feels a need to tell me a dirty secret like that. There's more stories but one at a time or 2 is best so I dont hog the board.

Anyone have stories to share yet?

Actually You'd be TOTALLY SUPRISED at the physical symptoms some express during particular mental illnesses...

BTW, I'm not ruling out demonic possession Zilcho, i believe in the possibility, Im just saying it very well could be something mental is all, not necessarily spiritual.

Understood. I did see enough from this one guy to know it's not mental illness. Did you ever see that guy who said he was immortal and went around with a sword telling cops to shoot him so he could prove it?.... that guy was mentally ill. though he did well against the pepper spray directly to the face from a FRICKIN' TANK, he failed to fight off the police dogs. Clearly no immortal.

This guy however, Allen, he would demonstrate certain things. He never did anything played out like command fire and make cars float, but he did demonstrate

his strength in person at a bus stop. He found a small 2x4 on the floor at a New Mexico stop and he pushed it against his neck with his hand and broke it in 2. I have heard of some martial artists doing simular things. The Hung-Gar school of kung-fu makes their students able to bend steel rods with their necks with partners. But I can't find any Hung-Gar schools in Germany where he said he was from. And i've never seen anyone strong enough to bend something on their own neck like that(one tip of the 2x4 against his neck and the other in his hand)

He may not necessarily come out and say he's possessed if he, in fact, really is. That may not come out until he's confronted by the enemy. It's nothing for those to make up scenerios as their reason of being, or existence... how and why.. Hope this makes sense.

I think folks are waiting on you to finish about his guy, he seems interesting enough-- imo.

Welcome, El Zilcho. Enjoy your stay here.

Interesting story. That's freaky & I don't blame you running.

He may not necessarily come out and say he's possessed if he, in fact, really is. That may not come out until he's confronted by the enemy. It's nothing for those to make up scenerios as their reason of being, or existence... how and why.. Hope this makes sense.

I think folks are waiting on you to finish about his guy, he seems interesting enough-- imo.

VERY interesting. Some are wondering if I avoided this guy at all. I did, but he followed me. After a transfer, I got on ahead of him to make sure I sat next to someone else. He found me in the back and told the guy next to me that was his seat and the guy gets up and leaves just like that. IT WASN'T EVEN ALLEN'S SEAT. It wasnt even the same bus. We transered busses at that stop. I thought it was cause I still had his book but when I offered it back, he said I could keep it so that wasnt the case. It was scary. Next time I'm just gonna take the next bus leaving 24 hours from when I meet another weirdo like that. That guy was twisted.

He sat by you on a bus, this is how you met this guy, chance?

Did he say to you his reason for opening up to you specifically?

Why did he give you his address? Did you two agree on further friendship?

Have you been back to his house since?

Welcome, El Zilcho. Enjoy your stay here.

Interesting story. That's freaky & I don't blame you running.

I don't blame anyone for running from this guy. If greyhounds didnt take so damn long, it would have beena more relaxing trip. Anyone have stories yet? I almost don't even care if you make them up, I prefer to collect the real ones though.

VERY interesting. Some are wondering if I avoided this guy at all. I did, but he followed me. After a transfer, I got on ahead of him to make sure I sat next to someone else. He found me in the back and told the guy next to me that was his seat and the guy gets up and leaves just like that. IT WASN'T EVEN ALLEN'S SEAT. It wasnt even the same bus. We transered busses at that stop. I thought it was cause I still had his book but when I offered it back, he said I could keep it so that wasnt the case. It was scary. Next time I'm just gonna take the next bus leaving 24 hours from when I meet another weirdo like that. That guy was twisted.

Twisted is far cry from it..

What book did you have of his? And Im assuming you still have it?

Sorry for all the questions, just interested. :innocent:

He sat by you on a bus, this is how you met this guy, chance?

Did he say to you his reason for opening up to you specifically?

Why did he give you his address? Did you two agree on further friendship?

Have you been back to his house since?

Chance? What?.... Not a clue why he decided he should speak with me. I understood demonic beings reveal their secrets when they have a use for someone. I don't know if he was gonna eat me or if he was gonna offer me to his demonic ancestors or whatever the hell. I didn't see that I had anything to offer this guy.

I did thank him for the address and I was curious as to why he gave it to me. I can only imagine he wanted to kill someone and chose me. he did sit next to me for 40 hours. But we never said anything like "WE'LL BE FRIENDS FOREVER, RIGHT ALLEN!?"... I felt like I dropped 50 lbs just from being releaved I wasnt next to him anymore.

Twisted is far cry from it..

What book did you have of his? And Im assuming you still have it?

Sorry for all the questions, just interested. :innocent:

Questions are not a problem. Better to get good questions from one of you then billions of people asking me if I get out much. I work construction, in case you ask and have never had a head injury or record of mental illness, drugs, alcohol, I smoked when I was in high school for about a year and quit.

I never found the name of the book cause the covers were gone. I do still have it but I don't have it next to me. I'll look for it. I know it's an encylapedia

of demons. Some of the pages were torn out. I'll go out on a limb and say he was offended by the misinformation cause a lot of these books are different from each other.

Bless your heart Zilcho, I'm not assuming you're nuts.

I know very well there are whackos/ weirdos in the world, I work in sex crimes.. so that should say enough.

I'm not sure if it to be a *normal* thing to run across such a *mysterious ??? person* Now, I had my fair share of (questions) cross my path- But, not to that extent.

(I did have one lady run up on me on the beach TOTALLY butt naked hugging me out of no where, saying all kinds of freaky stuff to me, her arms were around my neck, she was rubbing my face with her hands... UGH! & it put me on the spot... I was totally embarraced.. My entire family laughed at me.. they didn't attmept to get this person away from me, they thought it was hysterical instead of threat. I was in shock at first, but once fight and flight kicked in I shoved her, and she fell down on the sand. Well, she jumps up crying, and screaming telling me what did I do that for and stuff like that.. I just walked away.. and she kept yelling at me.. CRZZZZY on shrrooms or something.)

Edited by Sunni

Bless your heart Zilcho, I'm not assuming you're nuts.

I know very well there are whackos/ weirdos in the world, I work in sex crimes.. so that should say enough.

I'm not sure if it to be a *normal* thing to run across such a *mysterious ??? person* Now, I had my fair share of (questions) cross my path- But, not to that extent.

(I did have one lady run up on me on the beach TOTALLY butt naked hugging me out of no where, saying all kinds of freaky stuff to me, her arms were around my neck, she was rubbing my face with her hands... UGH! & it put me on the spot... I was totally embarraced.. My entire family laughed at me.. they didn't attmept to get this person away from me, they thought it was hysterical instead of threat. I was in shock at first, but once fight and flight kicked in I shoved her, and she fell down on the sand. Well, she jumps up crying, and screaming telling me what did I do that for and stuff like that.. I just walked away.. and she kept yelling at me.. CRZZZZY on shrrooms or something.)

Thankfully I dont get naked weirdos running at me anymore. Thank God I havent seen another demon since this guy. He was way too much. Sorry your family laughed at you. Mine laughed at me when a dog dragged me in the front yard when I was about 6. They insisted the dog was "just playing" till it bit my cousin. That's what they get for not believing. Sex crimes though?... this means you're a forensic or something?

Chance? What?.... Not a clue why he decided he should speak with me. I understood demonic beings reveal their secrets when they have a use for someone. I don't know if he was gonna eat me or if he was gonna offer me to his demonic ancestors or whatever the hell. I didn't see that I had anything to offer this guy.

I did thank him for the address and I was curious as to why he gave it to me. I can only imagine he wanted to kill someone and chose me. he did sit next to me for 40 hours. But we never said anything like "WE'LL BE FRIENDS FOREVER, RIGHT ALLEN!?"... I felt like I dropped 50 lbs just from being releaved I wasnt next to him anymore.

(speaking as if he was Possessed)

Well, they mix lies with the truth. If he is possessed he would explain that same logic about ancesters or some other tale.. whatnot.. He clinged to you--- Odd, though Zilch, many people would NOT have went to his address, he apparently *knew* you would be the one to go there.

When you got to his house and found him can you explain that more?

I don't blame anyone for running from this guy. If greyhounds didnt take so damn long, it would have beena more relaxing trip. Anyone have stories yet? I almost don't even care if you make them up, I prefer to collect the real ones though.

Hehe.

I don't have any stories of my own. To share. Sorry.

(speaking as if he was Possessed)

Well, they mix lies with the truth. If he is possessed he would explain that same logic about ancesters or some other tale.. whatnot.. He clinged to you--- Odd, though Zilch, many people would NOT have went to his address, he apparently *knew* you would be the one to go there.

When you got to his house and found him can you explain that more?

The house was full of dust and most of the windows were boarded. There was a board that looked like it belonged on the front door which appeared to have been torn off, evident by the broken corners and the nails still in the doorway. I walked in and noticed it was dusty, smelled like old wet wood and even had bats on the ceiling for the love fo God. It looked a lot like the house from Psycho. I don't know if that's irony or not. In the backyard, he was standing over the grass inflicting very serious wounds to certain areas. Some were stabs just below the liver and spleen and Another was on his wrists. When I yelled for him to stop, he said that he makes new blood too fast and needs to do this or he'll drown. It was straight out of a zombie movie. Big bloody guy stands there

not afraid of anything, no pain no suffering. This is when I ran. I for some reason suspected he would replace his blood with mine. I ran all the way down and did not return to Texas ever again. I'll NEVER go to a southern state again. He said if there were more of him, they'd be in southern states. I'll stay in Washington with Bigfoot.

Lawd. Im very southern, and You say he calls himself Allen........?

I'm just in awwe, as you conveniently show up this guy is cutting/stabbing himself...Truthfully, he reminds me of Robert Berdella, or Albert Fish.... :w00t:

Lawd. Im very southern, and You say he calls himself Allen........?

I'm just in awwe, as you conveniently show up this guy is cutting/stabbing himself...Truthfully, he reminds me of Robert Berdella, or Albert Fish.... :w00t:

Hardly a convenience. If it's a sign from above, I was already a believer. I cant say it's a curse cause it doesnt follow me everywhere but I do double check the neighborhood before I sleep every night. It did teach me more than ever that man does not need to know everything. I understand completely that many things are better left unknown by man. WAAAAY better.

While we're talking about Berdella, famous cereal killers were generally cowards. This thing was by no means a coward.

Edited by El Zilcho