Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Ancient Alien theory

ancient astronauts gravitics cipher robert a. patterson

• Please log in to reply
1232 replies to this topic

#526    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:11 AM

View Postzoser, on 26 March 2013 - 07:56 PM, said:

The earth was very suitable for ET visitors that's why they came here.
While this has been shown to be sufficiently unlikely to be considered all but impossible, I'll let it slide for the nonce.

It was the human race they were interested in.  The human being is the only organic being that represents an unfinished or evolving proposition.
In all the galaxy?  Surely you jest.  What you're saying is that of all the potential races in the galaxy, we're the only ones still evolving.

Firstly they had to create the suitable environment where high religious work (real religion that is) could take place.
That's where the advanced structures such as the pyramids came in.
Okay, what environment and, with that, what religion?  How was it "real religion" and how does it differ from belief sets today?  Since you feel so strongly about it, are you a practitioner of this "real religion" or merely an observer?  Do you have references to holy texts from this religion?  Details, Zoser.  Details.  You started this line of reasoning so prove to us that it's true.

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#527    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:41 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 27 March 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

Dogs and cats living together and all that.
But of course they did.  Where else would we have gotten dots & CAGs?

#528    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,760 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

My problem with Temporal Subliminal Man's claims:

His You Tube video, deceptively titled, "Gravitic Tech Brief"  does have a very short section where he claims his aircraft will use transformer technology he discovered encoded in Dogon Statues.  There is much more time spent on servo's for opening the canopy it seems he later removed and on the servos that would activate the landing gear.  Despite catch phrases such as "Free Energy Accumulator", "Zero Point Module", and "Cold Fusion Reactor", that appear briefly on the video, the video contains nothing of a gravitic nature nor is it in any sense of the term a tech brief.

One of the sites he links to on You Tube, that has him asking for help, has this statement by him "Proven correct my translations form a type of Rosetta Stone".  That is something that you can't do, prove your own translations correct.

On the main site he links to in his sig, he is not asking for anything remotely linked to the new discovery but for materials for basic model plane building.

If you look at the video it is reminiscent of an instructional video for creating model planes and it is my belief that was the original purpose of the video.

You would think that an engineer/designer, who had made such a monumental discovery would be trying to get the supplies he needs to make the equipment he thinks the statues are depicting, instead of trying to get model aircraft supplies.  You would also think that he would be doing articles for the science magazines on his hypothesis instead of making a you tube video and posting on internet message boards.

Edited by Quaentum, 01 April 2013 - 08:10 PM.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#529    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,895 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 01 April 2013 - 08:08 PM, said:

My problem with Temporal Subliminal Man's claims:

His You Tube video, deceptively titled, "Gravitic Tech Brief" does have a very short section where he claims his aircraft will use transformer technology he discovered encoded in Dogon Statues. There is much more time spent on servo's for opening the canopy it seems he later removed and on the servos that would activate the landing gear. Despite catch phrases such as "Free Energy Accumulator", "Zero Point Module", and "Cold Fusion Reactor", that appear briefly on the video, the video contains nothing of a gravitic nature nor is it in any sense of the term a tech brief.

One of the sites he links to on You Tube, that has him asking for help, has this statement by him "Proven correct my translations form a type of Rosetta Stone". That is something that you can't do, prove your own translations correct.

On the main site he links to in his sig, he is not asking for anything remotely linked to the new discovery but for materials for basic model plane building.

If you look at the video it is reminiscent of an instructional video for creating model planes and it is my belief that was the original purpose of the video.

You would think that an engineer/designer, who had made such a monumental discovery would be trying to get the supplies he needs to make the equipment he thinks the statues are depicting, instead of trying to get model aircraft supplies. You would also think that he would be doing articles for the science magazines on his hypothesis instead of making a you tube video and posting on internet message boards.
maybe he constructed the Qaher 313, iran's probably fake super stealth plane ...

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#530    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,577 posts

• Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:17 AM

View PostTemporal Subliminal Man, on 31 March 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

My equations are proprietary and are not intended for your amusement.

Utter nonsense, math is not proprietary. Math is the descriptor with which you describe what you are doing.  

Sorry you feel that way but honestly all you have to do is apply the QED cipher key for yourself to see that it works after that the math becomes self explanatory.

translation: I have nothing and just want to promote myself.

Why don't you come again when you actually have something to discuss besides your vivid imagination?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#531    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

View Postbadeskov, on 02 April 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

Utter nonsense, math is not proprietary. Math is the descriptor with which you describe what you are doing.
Ah, but you see, old friend, his equations are Super Duper Secret Stuff and us poor peons could never possibly comprehend them.

translation: I have nothing and just want to promote myself.
Or there's that too. :-)

Why don't you come again when you actually have something to discuss besides your vivid imagination?
How many times have we seen this in the past and how many of those claimants have just wandered off trying to find gullible souls elsewhere?

Somehow I suspect that people see "Unexplained Mysteries" and expect to find a woo woo site.  Ewps.  Real people live here who actually require proof of extraordinary claims.  This is one of many reasons I like it here.

#532    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,162 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

View PostKludge808, on 02 April 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

Ah, but you see, old friend, his equations are Super Duper Secret Stuff and us poor peons could never possibly comprehend them.
[...]
I bet his equations are not that different from B.Cathie's ...

Kinda, give pencil to chimp and she'll come up with ingenious eqs...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#533    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:13 AM

View PostKludge808, on 01 April 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

While this has been shown to be sufficiently unlikely to be considered all but impossible, I'll let it slide for the nonce.

In all the galaxy?  Surely you jest.  What you're saying is that of all the potential races in the galaxy, we're the only ones still evolving.

Okay, what environment and, with that, what religion?  How was it "real religion" and how does it differ from belief sets today?  Since you feel so strongly about it, are you a practitioner of this "real religion" or merely an observer?  Do you have references to holy texts from this religion?  Details, Zoser.  Details.  You started this line of reasoning so prove to us that it's true.

There are definite ways to come at this Kludge but in the end what is needed is some deep reflection on what the human race actually is and what it represents.

We tend to believe that because flying saucers are reported in our skies and they come and go at impossible speeds that we are primitive compared to them.  In that sense or technology wise we probably are.  Then think for a minute about the wide scope and range of the human race:

Music
Art
Religion
Science
Humanity
etc

The list is mind blowing and endless.  No one has fathomed the possibilities of the human model.  It therefore represents a universe of possibility.  Yes of course the human needs education, training, and the right ecology to reach it's potential.

So the proposition here is that visitors used to come for two reasons.  

1) To help and educate.  
2) To harvest the prime humans for the stocking of other places within the universe.

I believe strongly that some cultures in history did actually disappear without a trace.  I don't mean forced abduction either.  As I have said before 'The bees arrive only when the pollen is ready'.  Natural analogy here is very powerful.

So the current state of affairs is that because man is mad and savage no visitors would want anything to do with us.  Instead they wait and watch ready for when the great work may once again continue.

This tells you a lot about the role of planet earth that can be likened to a queen bee.  Again think how true this is.  Every variety, colour, shade and form exists here.  Flora, flora, insect, mineral.  It's all here.  

So this could be extended a lot more, but just to sum up for now so that the point is clear.  Human beings possess total versatility.  Other species may be more advanced in specific areas but they do not have the wide ranging scope and faculty that we have.  That's why the human is such a desirable commodity.

Things have gone wrong here but that is another story.

On your question of religion.  Try not to think about it in modern terms.  Religion as you see today is nothing but a gross perversion of what it should be.  Think of real religion as :

A contract serving mutual purposes:
  • Human purpose because of what it may attract to itself by way of enhancement.
  • The purposes of those things that wish to expand their domain and can only do so though the human.
This is not philosophy.  It is real.  This is what religion used to be like down here.

Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now.

Posted Image

#534    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• 1,741 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:18 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 02 April 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

I bet his equations are not that different from B.Cathie's ...

Kinda, give pencil to chimp and she'll come up with ingenious eqs...
I wouldn't doubt it.  Of course, Mr. Patterson can and may yet claim original work independent of anyone else's "research" however the end result remains the same.

#535    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,895 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:22 AM

yay, you're back.
This is an interesting theory you offer. So you are suggesting that the, let's call them for the sake of argument, ETs, might have arrived on Earth, encouraged or groomed the development of selected civilisations on Earth, assisting them with the aid of their own technology, until they were at the right stage to depart with the ETs and go off with them to proceed with the next stage of their development?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#536    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,162 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

Goddammit, 747, ease up on nickname changes, will yea? Thats very confusing.

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).
If yesterday you would have stood up proud. Then why tonight have you thrown in with the stoning crowd? (Cradle of Filth)

#537    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,895 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:52 AM

View Postbmk1245, on 02 April 2013 - 08:37 AM, said:

Goddammit, 747, ease up on nickname changes, will yea? Thats very confusing.
it's postmodern.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#538    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 4,162 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 02 April 2013 - 08:52 AM, said:

it's postmodern.
Good that its not postmortem... :innocent:

#539    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,603 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:49 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 April 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

Finally on the subject of sources; I really cannot reveal this for now.

come on zoser, spill the beans

#540    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,603 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:00 AM

View Postzoser, on 02 April 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

So the current state of affairs is that because man is mad and savage no visitors would want anything to do with us.  Instead they wait and watch ready for when the great work may once again continue.

i'm a bit confused here, say, prior to modernization, as i understand, you seem to imply that it occurred through some genetic modification, right? i.e. they accelerated our evolution? or was it that they temporarily enabled a few genes, excluding our savage traits... and once these etz were done with the job they set us back to where we were? or was it that the ones who reached full potential, the chaps with the odd shaped heads, were taken off world to new places where they would continue moulding and vitrifying stones, leaving behind the ones / us without the genes to reach full potential... wasn't there some kinda war between these factions that left us with these skulls or was it some kind of a global catastrophe which forced the ones with the tech to take off? all very interesting tho... :wacko:

Edited by mcrom901, 02 April 2013 - 10:02 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users