Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

A sighting of Jesus...

notforgotten

Revelations 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane. I thought someone was trying to deceive me into becoming highly religious. Then I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. The Holy Spirit had brought evil spirits into my life as temporal punishment for my sin. I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike - seen and unseen. I've witnessed that the humans lose their memories, family and friends. They appear to thirst for all that only a most loving creator can give them. They are shackled to the "evil one" to do his will for all of eternity. They are masters at the art of deception. Their worm (evil) shall not die. They would have been better off had they not been born nor created. It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God!

I've seen the Holy Spirit and understood incompletely the Spirit of Life. Jesus and the Holy Spirit himself revealed the Spirit of Truth to me.

Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." The room filled with an ancient scent that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that he was there in the beginning. The Father's voice sounds of Greatness not of this world. He spoke using my own vocal cords and when I wondered why my lips were not moving, he moved them like babble (foolish or meaningless talk) - four years later I got possessed by a demon twice trying to sit on god's throne, speaking through me, moving my lips, masquerading as god like a babbling fool. His glory was short lived!

Jesus, allowed me to suffer at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence, Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my vocation as an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw him on the wing of that airplane. Jesus knows our whole lives. I prayed to Jesus that he would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent (much like the Father) of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils. Also, Jesus introduced me to Saint Peter through a vision. St. Peter truly does look over the flock. To this day, I know that St. Peter and the other Apostles are looking over me.

Since then, my Guardian Angel has made herself known to me and I've had many visions and dreams of the Holy Family (family & friends - saints), Some arranged by god and some by the power of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. Today, I thank the Holy Trinity for my sufferings and wisdom gained. Also, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again. GOD BLESS YOU!!

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

• Like 5

The passenger plane was on the ground boarding.

• Like 1

OP, it's interesting that you posted this experience yesterday, as I've found myself drawn to the same verse repeatedly the last day or so:

"Never! Can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne? But even if that were possible, I (Jehovah God) will not forget you!" ~ Isaiah 49:15 God is looking out for you. ^ ^

As you, yourself NotForgotten, I asked the Lord if He'd let me know He truly did exist and loved us as much as His Word explains. I'm lost and also need guidance from the Lord. We could be in the same boat.

Not to mention I'd asked for the Lord to strengthen my faith/understanding as I feel as though a veil has been pulled over my minds eye, somewhat preventing me from understanding God's Word. It's like I can't understand the Bible as deeply as I first did - As if my mind is cloudy.

NotForgotten. Keep in mind that Devils have no power unless we allow ourselves to be tempted or convinced, that sin is the right way to live. James ~ 4:7

Thank you for posting. Let us put on the whole armor of God, remaining steadfast and vigilant in the Truth, unceasing in fervent prayer. Glory to the Lord!

I wish you peace and brotherly love and hope you look after both yourself and your family in this crazy time in history.

May we continue to spread God's Truth the globe over.

Amen.

• Like 3

Amen.

Nice experience.. I am glad you have found some kind of faith ..

Pagan here myself :) but I understand how you feel.. the gods touch all of us.. to many do not notice it.. or ignore it..

He was in spirit and his ghost was as white as a cloud - no skin color. And yes, he did look like that - you would recognize him if you saw him.

• Like 1

How did he stay on the wing?

Wing nuts.

• Like 2

What colour was his skin? Did he look like this?

17431~Sacred-Heart-of-Jesus-Posters.jpg

Where would a poor guy like him get all those fancy clothes? And those weird hands?

When I was an innocent 9 year old child

Before your life of crime?
  • Like 3

He was in spirit and his ghost was as white as a cloud - no skin color. And yes, he did look like that - you would recognize him if you saw him.

Only on account of the Medieval depiction of him..as a white dude with flowing hair and a beard.

He more likely looked like this, in Gethsemine for example Judas had to actually point him out because he looked a lot like the disciples, y'know, they typical middle eastern man really, dark skin, eyes and hair...but that's not a good way to depict the divine is it? :D

21c113b472731ecb29b48101c47f319f.jpg

And fore the lulz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ln5tNx8mic

• Like 3

Where would a poor guy like him get all those fancy clothes? And those weird hands?

That basket that gets passed around each sermon...y'know the drill.

• Like 2

Only on account of the Medieval depiction of him..as a white dude with flowing hair and a beard.

He more likely looked like this, in Gethsemine for example Judas had to actually point him out because he looked a lot like the disciples, y'know, they typical middle eastern man really, dark skin, eyes and hair...but that's not a good way to depict the divine is it? :D

21c113b472731ecb29b48101c47f319f.jpg

And fore the lulz...

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ln5tNx8mic[/media]

why not? If the kingdom of heaven is within, perhaps there is a spark of "divinity" in all of us. Even people who look like that!*?

why not? If the kingdom of heaven is within, perhaps there is a spark of "divinity" in all of us. Even people who look like that!*?

I was speaking in terms of the average Christian, they'd be taken aback at seeing Jesus as an average, boring black man.

I wouldn't care.

*Bukawowow *BLACK JESUS :D

• Like 1

ah, right! .. i see now, sorry .. in that case, it might be best if we don't mention his religion either ?

Before your life of crime?

Before my life of sin.
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

1 Peter 5:8-11 Be sober and vigilant, your opponent the devil is prowling around like a roaring lion looking for [someone] to devour. Resist him, steadfast in faith, knowing that your fellow believers throughout the world undergo the same sufferings. The God of all grace who called you to his eternal glory through Christ [Jesus] will himself restore, confirm, streghten, and establish you after you have suffered a little. To him be dominion forever. Amen.

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 2

Well I'm glad you've found you're way. We each have our own 'enlightenment' story of how we came to know God, but what matters is we all eventually end with similar or the same results... Perhaps I'll share my own story some time. However I'm still currently in the molding process, and am learning more and more every day. Don't ever let go of him, and don't ever give up...

• Like 5

There is some gentle mocking going on.So just beware of this:"Behold all you mockers, I shall put the mockers on you, yea, and ye shall burn in hell as merrily as chestnuts on a open fire"Eccles, chap 1 v 23-25.

• Like 1

There is some gentle mocking going on.So just beware of this:"Behold all you mockers, I shall put the mockers on you, yea, and ye shall burn in hell as merrily as chestnuts on a open fire"Eccles, chap 1 v 23-25.

Oh, that was scary.
  • Like 2

I am not sure which is the most irrelevant at the moment, the mocking or the preaching aimed at the mocking.

So for the benefit of all members, I will refrain from pointing fingers and allow the posts that have been placed thus far BUT from here on in please be aware that the following

rules do apply to you too.

Preaching: Do not use the site to 'preach' your own beliefs or views to other members.

• Disrespectful conduct: Do not be rude, unpleasant or disrespectful towards other members - always be polite and courteous.I

Light hearted commentary will always find it's way into threads but I think it's time to address the topic.

Cheers all.

• Like 2

I was speaking in terms of the average Christian, they'd be taken aback at seeing Jesus as an average, boring black man.

I wouldn't care.

*Bukawowow *BLACK JESUS :D

Jesus was Jewish... I wouldn't.care if he was black either but I dont think he was... I do think out historic artists whitened him up but I dont think he was black. Probably what you would call olive complected lol...

Theres a song that says: as long as his blood was red

Revelations 12:11 "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony."

Joel 2:28 "And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions."

When I was an innocent 9 year old child, I saw Jesus in the most beautiful of whites, dressed as a shepherd on the wing of an airplane. I thought someone was trying to deceive me into becoming highly religious. Then I got lost for 35 years and began hearing, seeing, wrestling with the unseen and witnessing powers of the invisible spirit world. The Holy Spirit had brought evil spirits into my life as temporal punishment for my sin. I've lost touch with reality (was deceived) and nearly died at the hands of these devils - both human and demon alike - seen and unseen. I've witnessed that the humans lose their memories, family and friends. They appear to thirst for all that only a most loving creator can give them. They are shackled to the "evil one" to do his will for all of eternity. They are masters at the art of deception. Their worm (evil) shall not die. They would have been better off had they not been born nor created. It is the human and angelic condition that we are evil and wicked without God!

I've seen the Holy Spirit and understood incompletely the Spirit of Life. Jesus and the Holy Spirit himself revealed the Spirit of Truth to me.

Father God reached out to my broken soul and I heard him say, "the battle against good and evil has been here since the beginning of time." The room filled with an ancient scent that God recreated from memory, to perfection, to give me knowledge that he was there in the beginning. The Father's voice sounds of Greatness not of this world. He spoke using my own vocal cords and when I wondered why my lips were not moving, he moved them like babble (foolish or meaningless talk) - four years later I got possessed by a demon twice trying to sit on god's throne, speaking through me, moving my lips, masquerading as god like a babbling fool. His glory was short lived!

Jesus, allowed me to suffer at the hands of these devils for 7 years until I learned that they were real and hence, Jesus as well. This is how Jesus had found me to begin my vocation as an adopted child of God. He left the flock to find that one lost sheep. He did the work 35 years in advance when I saw him on the wing of that airplane. Jesus knows our whole lives. I prayed to Jesus that he would not leave me here to be evil like these people. He put my mom behind me, who is in heaven, and recreated the scent (much like the Father) of her holding me in her bosom as a child, a most loving memory, to give me knowledge of her presence. He was telling me that I was forgiven, would not be forgotten and that he would deliver me from this evil, our enemy, the devils. Also, Jesus introduced me to Saint Peter through a vision. St. Peter truly does look over the flock. To this day, I know that St. Peter and the other Apostles are looking over me.

Since then, my Guardian Angel has made herself known to me and I've had many visions and dreams of the Holy Family (family & friends - saints), Some arranged by god and some by the power of the higher angels, guiding me away from sin, in truth, toward salvation. Today, I thank the Holy Trinity for my sufferings and wisdom gained. Also, I'm looking forward to being with God in heaven and seeing my mom again. GOD BLESS YOU!!

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self control.

Thankyou for sharing your story Notforgotten..

• Like 2