Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigelow Claims ET Confirmation Is Coming

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

Robert Bigelow with George Knapp claimed ET confirmation is coming.
http://www.coasttoco...show/2013/03/31

I agree that is the appropriate course of action. America trying to scare off people, harassment et al is looking more like commnist China. So the current cover-up policy is not a good one.

I propose The Right To Knowledge Act:

A person should have a fundamental right to know the true nature of the Universe and life that may exist beyond our own planet. Suppression of such information is a violation of human rights and should be viewed as a crime. Government entities, corporations, financial interest, institutions can not benefit from the suppression of this information. Any action that inflicts harm on others in oder to prevent ones right in attaining this knowledge should be treated as a human rights violation.

Private or corporate entities suppressing new knowledge of the Universe, ET life will be forced to disclose such info.

Of course, this has national security implications, but the playing field should be leveled so everyone has a fair shake on ET-tech and it's all out in the open. Even countries that we do not agree with.

#2    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Did he mention if his privately-owned external-TV-equipped satellites saw any UFOs in space? Was he even asked?

#3    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,537 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

well this is it.
all those other times people claimed disclosure was imminent were wrong, but this time it is actull going to happen!
Or maybe the next time, or the time after that.

or maybe never, because aliens have never visited the Earth.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 588 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostJimOberg, on 01 April 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Did he mention if his privately-owned external-TV-equipped satellites saw any UFOs in space? Was he even asked?

Who would ask such an irrelevant, obfuscating question as that?

Wait...never mind.

#5    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:20 PM

Never get tired of hearing this claim... Nope..

Never.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#6    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,055 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:26 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 April 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

well this is it.
all those other times people claimed disclosure was imminent were wrong, but this time it is actull going to happen!

:alien:    Of course we have, because I'm one of them. Get your facts straight.  :alien:

#7    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,422 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

I wish someone would confirm it.  The government is like a cheating spouse all you get is lies.

#8    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,306 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:19 AM

Heard that Bigfoot was going to make the announcement. :innocent:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#9    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,055 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:11 AM

View PostHilander, on 01 April 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

I wish someone would confirm it.  The government is like a cheating spouse all you get is lies.

You've NEVER cheated on me, so how would you know?

Unless, oh God, really?

#10    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,128 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

I've also got a bridge for sale.

#11    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

View PostJimOberg, on 01 April 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

If you know all this to be bunkum, why do you even give threads like this the time of day, instead of actively trying to squash any such thread?

#12    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Unsuitable for large vehicles

• 24,832 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:44 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 01 April 2013 - 10:14 PM, said:

well this is it.

i think there might be a significant difference between "visiting the Earth" in the way that enthusiasts for Revelation think of it - they'll never be satisfied with anything less than Pres. O admitting on live TV that they have secret alliances with the ETs and secret bases in Arizona and Navada and so on - and the suggestion that some ET race may have, and may be right now, studying Earth and all of its species and lifeforms, not just us, as part of a scientific process of study, much as we do with other planets, or would like to if we had the resources, but they haven't thought it worthwhile contacting us. I wouldn't rule that out.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#13    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:13 AM

It's interesting James Oberg chimed in. Bigelow claimed that he knows the ET's are real from dealing with people behind the scenes and that China and Russia or both activly pursuing the UFO matter. Notice that James Oberg has been interested in China and Russia UFO news. Just pointing out that coincidence.

Also the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure at the National Press Club in Washington D.C. is happening now.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 02 April 2013 - 10:15 AM.

#14    JimOberg

JimOberg

Psychic Spy

• 1,827 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 02 April 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

It's interesting James Oberg chimed in. Bigelow claimed that he knows the ET's are real from dealing with people behind the scenes and that China and Russia or both activly pursuing the UFO matter. Notice that James Oberg has been interested in China and Russia UFO news. Just pointing out that coincidence.

I was Bigelow's guest at a Russian ICBM base in Siberia a few years back when they launched one of his prototype space hotel rooms on an army surplus missile. We spent a lot of time together and I was impressed with his vision and character. What kind of coincidence are you suggesting? Spaceflight is my gig.

The question was a serious one. He had two satellites of his OWN in orbit, with external TV cameras. Did they, or did they not, observe the UFOs that some people insist are swarming our NASA spacecraft?

Why is it 'squelching' to ask penetrating and awkward questions? Those kinds of objections indicate the intellects of such people are already squelched.

I do NOT think it's all bogus. I think the unbridled bogosity has overwhelmingly masked any possible genuine signal.

Edited by JimOberg, 02 April 2013 - 01:22 PM.

#15    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,285 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

Not a C to C subscriber, so can't listen to Mr. Bigelow's remarks. The outline of the show merely says he favors confirmation, not disclosure; a simple announcement that ET spacecraft at Earth exist, without further explanation. I don't see how that amounts to a prediction of imminent disclosure. Did he say something more definite about disclosure during the show? If so, I'd appreciate seeing a direct quote of what he said about this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users