Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Any fellow Tarot readers here?

kassumi

Hi all

I've been reading tarot for about a year and have been interested in strange stuff for as long as i can remember tongue.gif

I'm currently taking the intermediate tabi tarot course. It covers numerology and astrology relating to the tarot.

So anyway are there any fellow readers here, or people interested in tarot?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AutumnDragon

• Tia

• Firien

• kassumi

Well its great to meet you. Tarot is a hobby for me as well. I just can't get enough of it grin2.gif

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've played around with Tarot cards for a really long time, but just this past month have started getting serious about learning to read them. So, I bought a book and am teaching myself.

I have 3 decks; the Rider Waite, The Dragon Tarot, and the Faeries Oracle thumbsup.gif

can I get a FREE Tarot card reading?grin2.gif

I am really interested in learning them and also having someone read mine.

you people should start a "get a Tarot card reading" topic

that would be cool. but can you do that through the net? I mean you don't have to do it in person?

yes you can original.gif

I use to read tarots, but just stopped a couple of years ago.

If I pull out a pack now I just stare at them, it's like they have no meaning to me anymore. hmm.gif

why tia?

I use to belong to a psychic group and learnt a lot. I was able to read the cards, jewellery even people. I had spirits coming to me with messages to pass on which I got positive feedback on.

I developed too quickly and got too cocky without learning the proper tools of protection and grounding.

I let something into our house which took a lot of time to finally clear. I gave myself a long break from that area and had only just started back on the basics when I fell pregnant with our last baby.

I've just never really had the compulsion or time to get back into it. I know if I ever do I have to really go back to scratch and take it very very slowly.

I have been doing the Tarot & Angel cards for over 2 years and i am just learning the runes and numerology.

I find it fascinating and have just completed my first Tarot course which was brilliant i would recommend anyone to try it grin2.gif

Edited by SuziSpooks

• 2 months later...

i tried tarot once and my brain got in such a kurfuffle i started runes instead and i scare myself with how much i know about them even though i haven't really read any books about them disgust.gif

I read tarot and runes been into them for many years now. Once a week i get together with a small coven and we do all kinds of divination tecniques and stuff. I do a little bit of this and a little bit of that though i'm realy into numerlogy and astrology but its all pretty much just a hobbie.