Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ZOIDS!

zudo

Anyone else collect the models? I stopped a few years back, kb toys packed up and left the area, and toysrus doesn't stock them... I would get them via internet, but I'm 14.

So.. anyone else collect them, or have a few?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zudo

• BurnSide

• Unpro

• Saru

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have about 250 of them. original.gif Stopped collecting them about 6 years ago when they pretty much went off the market. They were awesome tho.

I got about a dozens of the older versions.

Hope to collect some money for the ultrasaurus series (those big 1 foot tall versions)

my cousins and smaller brother oblitrated a few of them (alligator, turtle, small brachisaurus and triceratops, scorpion, spider, damn I missed my spider)

my favourite will be the sabertooth.

Proper paint and decals make this things remarkable collecter items.

I have about 250 of them. original.gif Stopped collecting them about 6 years ago when they pretty much went off the market. They were awesome tho.

456811[/snapback]

man, that is a lot of them. Where do you keep em?

In a plastic airtight box still in my parents basement. Forgotten i'd even had them. laugh.gif

oh man, hey burnside, have you ever been to pheno's forum? use to be pretty big a few years back... Pheno has some awesome customs...

I stay loyal to bezerk fury...

When I first saw it on the show I knew I had to have it, I did my research, found it only in japan, looked for the cheapest, about $50 including shipping, my dad's awesome, of course i payed hi back though... I built my sis command wolf first though. I remeber spending two days the on the fuhrer, I had each grid organized by letter on the floor of my room, I didn't know about clipping the thing, I would just break it off, or use scissors... I messed up my sis's command wolf, and my fuhrer, later, I got bored and started to cut up her command wolf, she didn't care for it, and gave it to me, she wasn't into zoids as much as I... that command wolf became my first custom, titan... A blue and silver command wolf... I have some pics on another comp I think, I will show you guys sometime if you really care to see.

Later I also did a repaint of Irvine's command wolf, black, with dark blue cammo, I called it midnight wolf. The blue shows up too much in the pics, but when you see it with your eye, you barely notice the blue unless you look closely, but ith just a glance, it doesn't look too dak, nor too light, just like midnight, a really dark blue... ahh the joy.

I had half a dozen or so Zoids when I was a lot younger, didn't really collect them but they might still be in the attic somewhere.

oh man, some of those are really rare now, tell us the names, you could get like $300 bucks per zoid if it's the right one... Hopefully you have evil pegasus, I know people would pay alot for that, maybe in the thousands..

is it true an iron kong pk went for $2000?

Oh, Zoids were damn cool!!!! grin2.gifgrin2.gifgrin2.gif I still have some, though a couple are not complete anymore. I have the big T-rex, the plesiosaurus, a pterosaurus, a mini T-rex, a Gallimimus (?) and something like a worm. thumbsup.gif

do you have an pictures of them? I might be able to name them... man, sqeezeplay just a got a evil pegasus, and like three old versions of the relders... AND the old version of the battle cougar. so lucky.

• 1 month later...

Zoids are cool. The shows pretty neat for anyone who hasn't seen it.

511492[/snapback]

Zoids I have the Game. I even have most of the DVD's They're pretty Unique, Somone has agood imagination. grin2.giftongue.gif

post-13587-1110298051.jpg

• 3 months later...

yeah... so does anyone know of any good stores for this stuff? that accept checks?