Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged]Curiosity Targets Unusual Rock

mars curiosity mars science laboratory rover nasa

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,185 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:49 AM

View PostKludge808, on 29 September 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

Liked, unliked and liked again so I could double like it.  *sigh* ... I am not a real friend of CTists.  About the only thing I see them as being good for is target practice.
You me and the fence post Kludge ! But one thing is an absolute ! NASA and the Mars missions should be kept going until we  Put men on the surface ! Then we can Hitch a ride from E.T`s

This is a Work in Progress!

#47    Kludge808

Kludge808

Forum god of all things

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

• Proud Member of the Geriatric Squadron
    Proud Member of the Thinking Class

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:37 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 30 September 2012 - 02:49 AM, said:

You me and the fence post Kludge ! But one thing is an absolute ! NASA and the Mars missions should be kept going until we  Put men on the surface ! Then we can Hitch a ride from E.T`s

No argument there but not just Mars.  It's important and we do need to go there in person but I believe we should be pushing out.  We are, as a species, intensely curious which is why Curiosity is such a cool machine.  It helps us scratch that curiosity somewhat with the information and fantastic photos it's (or, from a video about Curiosity tweeting, "she is") sending back.  Now she's found a rock that has gotten the folks at JPL interested.  What will she find next?

Whirled Infamous Author and all around really strange person
Not a complete idiot.  Some pieces are missing.

One of UM's Happy Mutants

#48    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,185 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:41 PM

THe Sky`s the Limit ! and Curiosity will find amazing things on Mars. I will bet we find everything we need to assertain that Life does exist Out there ! :tu:
Water underground will be really nice to find !

This is a Work in Progress!

#49    Avanter

Avanter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:24 AM

why nasa didnt show the other faces of the rock? if they are irregular, so, all the mistery will dissapear, but if not, it will be a good news for all. The people of the planet earth, we need to raise our view, to be pushed to exit of this crisis.
so, why Nasa likes to keep the doubt about the rock?
A fast analysis of the image, it shows that its base is a square, so, only a crystal can be fused as a faceted rock, and by the pictures it seems to be a common rock.

Also tagged with mars, curiosity, mars science laboratory, rover, nasa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users