Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why I Think The Alien Interview Video Is Real

RocketSwitch625UK

Sadly, "I can't see a puppeteer or sticks" isn't a good argument when you can't see all of the alien (thus concealing a possible puppeteer under the table) or you've ever watched an episode of Farscape (or the Muppets even).

• Like 9

I recently made a short documentary about why I think the "Alien Interview" video is real. It is now available to watch on YouTube.

Reasons Why I Think The Alien Interview Video Is Real (HD):

was that it? you came to your conclusion from that? sorry, not convinced.

• Like 1

Sadly, "I can't see a puppeteer or sticks" isn't a good argument when you can't see all of the alien (thus concealing a possible puppeteer under the table) or you've ever watched an episode of Farscape (or the Muppets even).

I understand what you are saying, but since the release of the video in 1997, many people including experts like Kevin Yagher & Rick Baker have suggested that the room was kept dark to hide a puppeteer in the background.

Listen to what Kevin Yagher says here:

* snip *

Edited by Saru
Video removed due to copyright

It rather comes down to: You're convinced, I'm not.

There's just nothing that convinces me this isn't some type of 'movie model' alien. I'm pretty much going to say this one's a hoaxed video.

• Like 6

If the alien is a puppet you may not see a puppeteer as it may all be electronic with the cable running down the back to the floor and off at an angle so it wouldn't be seen by the camera. Also you can go to any army surplus store and buy clothes, patches, epilets, etc... even if you're not in the military.

Some points to consider:

• The alien supposedly has to be in bio containment to protect it from Earth microbes yet when the medics arrive they have exposed skin
  • The alien is supposedly bothered by light so they keep it dark, yet when the flashlight is shone directly in it's eyes it doesn't react (ex: turning it's head away)
  • The aliens arms never move even when it is in distress
  • The medics are very careful to do everything from behind the alien so they don't block the camera. You would think the aliens life would be more important than the movie.

Edited by Quaentum
  • Like 6

If the alien is a puppet you may not see a puppeteer as it may all be electronic with the cable running down the back to the floor and off at an angle so it wouldn't be seen by the camera. Also you can go to any army surplus store and buy clothes, patches, epilets, etc... even if you're not in the military.

Some points to consider:

• The alien supposedly has to be in bio containment to protect it from Earth microbes yet when the medics arrive they have exposed skin
  • The alien is supposedly bothered by light so they keep it dark, yet when the flashlight is shone directly in it's eyes it doesn't react (ex: turning it's head away)
  • The aliens arms never move even when it is in distress
  • The medics are very careful to do everything from behind the alien so they don't block the camera. You would think the aliens life would be more important than the movie.

That's not entirely true. The medic with the flashlight does block the camera a couple of times as does the person in the right foreground. Also, the alien reacts to the medic's flashlight three times by moving its eyes and turning its head away and by opening its mouth wider. The arms don't move because the alien was injured and was very weak. Notice the indentation on the left side of the alien's head and its disfigured left eye? Also, notice that the medic on the left is wearing what appears to be a wireless headset that is probably linked to the heart monitor on the table. It's all done with such precision that I don't think there's any way it could be faked.

Edited by RocketSwitch625UK

1997 this video was released.

Has anyone claimed it yet, or are they still not saying anything?

All the people involved, none of them have broke yet?

In 16yrs , still no confessor?

I find it really hard to believe someone hasn't claimed it yet, kinda defeats the purpose of why people do this type of thing doesn't it?

Why claim it when every decade a new host of believers will attach to the footage and claim its legit. Its still just as effective as when it first surfaced in the 90's. Robert Wilson, the person who snapped "the surgeons photo" of the Loch Ness monster admitted to hoaxing the photograph numerous times, and every few years a crypto-researcher would come out saying the hoax was a hoax. So even if the creators of the footage came forward would the believers buy it? I don't think so, it would be fuel for their cover up ebil gobement theories. Back on topic, I think its hoaxed as stated by other posters. I didn't find the movement to be to convincing or natural, and would an alien cough, would their physiology be so similar to terrestrial life to even have a involuntary reaction as coughing, sneezing, or wheezing?

Edit for redundancy.

Edited by EnderOTD

Wonder when the puppert is going to make anther appearance. Surely it has a roll in something other than this.

But really, such an old alien story, it's not even interesting anymore , surely Vincent has had an up grade by now for a new movie? Now that would be interesting.

Another hoax that whent viral.... food for the gullible.

• Like 1

Wonder when the puppert is going to make anther appearance. Surely it has a roll in something other than this.

But really, such an old alien story, it's not even interesting anymore , surely Vincent has had an up grade by now for a new movie? Now that would be interesting.

Paul?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1092026/

• Like 1

Victor, can you tell us your real name?

"This is powerful because this is not a staged event, this is real." Robert Dean, UFO researcher and retired NATO commander

"This is powerful because this is not a staged event, this is real." Robert Dean, UFO researcher and retired NATO commander

The guy's a UFO researcher - obviously he wants this to be real just as much as you do. Besides, why would a NATO commander be any more knowledgeable about puppeteering than you or I?

• Like 1

That's not entirely true. The medic with the flashlight does block the camera a couple of times as does the person in the right foreground. Also, the alien reacts to the medic's flashlight three times by moving its eyes and turning its head away and by opening its mouth wider. The arms don't move because the alien was injured and was very weak. Notice the indentation on the left side of the alien's head and its disfigured left eye? Also, notice that the medic on the left is wearing what appears to be a wireless headset that is probably linked to the heart monitor on the table. It's all done with such precision that I don't think there's any way it could be faked.

While the people do pass before the camera on a couple of occasions, they for the most part, make sure they are clear of it.

With the exception of one time when the head moves as the light is right on the eyes, the other times are when the light is not in the eyes.

While the injury to the frontal lobe on the left could affect the right arm, it would not also effect the left arm as that is controlled by the frontal lobe on the right side. The fact that the left arm never moves is an indicator that the alien is not real.

This is a heart monitor.

article-2009457-0CCB1B2B00000578-46_233x233.jpg

The video is far more important than audio in identifying what is going on. A wireless head set, even if getting input from a heart monitor would be basically useless. Also a heart monitor has multiple leads attached to the chest of the patient to get the information and send it to the monitor. As the light shines on the body, there are no leads so no heart monitor is attached.

The medic on the right has two fingers of his left hand on the aliens throat, evidently taking the pulse, but to do it you also need to look at a watch or clock. Unless there is a timepiece hidden in the aliens eyes or mouth it is a gesture just for show..

• Like 2

That didn't say anything about a recording.

i think it's in this one....

:unsure2:

While the people do pass before the camera on a couple of occasions, they for the most part, make sure they are clear of it.

With the exception of one time when the head moves as the light is right on the eyes, the other times are when the light is not in the eyes.

While the injury to the frontal lobe on the left could affect the right arm, it would not also effect the left arm as that is controlled by the frontal lobe on the right side. The fact that the left arm never moves is an indicator that the alien is not real.

This is a heart monitor.

The video is far more important than audio in identifying what is going on. A wireless head set, even if getting input from a heart monitor would be basically useless. Also a heart monitor has multiple leads attached to the chest of the patient to get the information and send it to the monitor. As the light shines on the body, there are no leads so no heart monitor is attached.

The medic on the right has two fingers of his left hand on the aliens throat, evidently taking the pulse, but to do it you also need to look at a watch or clock. Unless there is a timepiece hidden in the aliens eyes or mouth it is a gesture just for show..

How does the fact that the people are keeping clear of the camera, for the most part, make it a hoax? Obviously they are all aware of the interview/interrogation being filmed, so they try not to get in the way of the camera.

I'm not convinced that the medic on the right is taking the creature's pulse. To me, it looks like he is holding the creature's head up so he can examine it fully. According to Victor, the medic was using the flashlight to check for haemorrhaging around the eye sockets and in the nasal cavity.

If the wireless device the medic puts in his ears has nothing to do with the heart monitor and it isn't a stethoscope, then what is it? Surely people hoaxing a video involving medics or doctors wouldn't allow an actor to appear on camera with a fake piece of medical equipment would they?

This is a heart monitor.

I meant to say earlier, how can you possibly know what part of the body a heart monitor should be connected to on an alien? It might be attached to its waist or wrist for all we know. According to a number of doctors who have seen the video, the heart monitor on the table is real.

I respect your opinion because I started off as a disbeliever myself, but after analysing the footage frame by frame endlessly for months on end, I have completely changed my mind about the whole thing. I definitely think the video is real and I don't care if people laugh and think I'm stupid.

Edited by RocketSwitch625UK
  • Like 1