Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Majestic Humanoids/Nordics - Sing-Song Voice

topsecretresearch

As long as there are charlatans doing their best to make as much money from the gullible as possible, UFOology will never be taken seriously by the scientific community.

Sad but true.

Doesn't really matter, UFO's are being seen by a lot of normal people all around the world now days, the whole world has been going UFO crazy!

Most people do not believe what Scientists tell them to believe, they like to make up their own minds. Science is not always 100% fact, but you do get a minority of people who live by Science as if it was a religion, Steven Hawking is their Pope, and the men with PHD after their names are the priests. Sad but true.

• Like 1

As long as there are charlatans doing their best to make as much money from the gullible as possible, UFOology will never be taken seriously by the scientific community.

Sad but true.

I'm not making any money from it, and I don't know anyone around here who is, so maybe you should be more specific in your allegations as they relate to this thread.

[media=]

[/media]

The problem is a lot of CE III cases were before the movie came out. Sure there may have been an uptick in reports and general interest in the phenomenon but that's to be expected. If you read old UFO publications though what was depicted in the movie was nothing new. It served as the basis for the movie. It's one reason J. Allen Hynek is in the movie.

I certainly do not disregard that fact but there was also a HUGE motivation to cash in on it as well in the not so ethical way as well. And it was a pretty good movie to boot.

I'm not making any money from it, and I don't know anyone around here who is, so maybe you should be more specific in your allegations as they relate to this thread.

You may not be but there are those out there that do. If I thought I could write worth a wit and could do some convincing BS'sing I would certainly give it a shot. I've actually considered doing it using the usual sales pitch I read, it wouldn't be that difficult to take a minor 'incident' and throw in a few conspiracies, quote some dead folks, some drawings and a blurry photo or two and likely there would be enough buyers to scoop it up and a second addition just rewritten with the info swapped around. I am not suggesting that everyone who supports ET's have and are here believes all the tripe that is out there but things like "Ancient Astronauts" and "Coast to Coast AM" proves there is big money to be made on complete lies and speculation, they do not even pretend there is an alternate explanation to any of the claims made on that program. It has something to do with morals and ethics. If both are absent then it is very easy to sell any snake oil with assurances it is the real thing. JMO. :tu:

You may not be but there are those out there that do. If I thought I could write worth a wit and could do some convincing BS'sing I would certainly give it a shot. I've actually considered doing it using the usual sales pitch I read, it wouldn't be that difficult to take a minor 'incident' and throw in a few conspiracies, quote some dead folks, some drawings and a blurry photo or two and likely there would be enough buyers to scoop it up and a second addition just rewritten with the info swapped around. I am not suggesting that everyone who supports ET's have and are here believes all the tripe that is out there but things like "Ancient Astronauts" and "Coast to Coast AM" proves there is big money to be made on complete lies and speculation, they do not even pretend there is an alternate explanation to any of the claims made on that program. It has something to do with morals and ethics. If both are absent then it is very easy to sell any snake oil with assurances it is the real thing. JMO. :tu:

No doubt there are plenty of people like that, but money doesn't interest, nor does power, status, fifteen minutes of fame, etc, etc. I get by well enough and that's all I need.

There really is a whole multiverse out there full of civilizations we can hardly even imagine, and various "aliens" have been coming and going for quite some time. Compared to all that, we're just sort of a flash in the pan, although my personal opinion is that we do keep carrying on in some form--perhaps many different forms.

Perhaps we are all "aliens", whether we know it or not at the moment.

As long as we all live for the day! No matter how much one believes in ET`s ITs OUR P`s that count the most !