Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Majestic Humanoids/Nordics - Sing-Song Voice

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

An Inspiration to Millions

• 23,443 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:07 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 12 January 2013 - 06:11 AM, said:

Posted Image

In this case the witness Dionisio Yanca describes a buzzing tone.

"they spoke among themselves with a murmuring similar to the hum of bees in a hive, and that they promised him to return."

See, they never offer to do anything helpful, do they, like offer to change that tyre?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#17    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:39 AM

In this case, the three beings supposedly kidnapped him and took him on board their ship to do their tests.  They claimed that the purpose was to find out whether humans could live on their planet.

"Senor Yanca maintained that creatures from the spaceship connected a hose to high tension wires and another to a small lagoon. The Bahia Blanca Electric Company reported a sharp and unexplained rise in power consumption at the time and a UFO was sighted by an Argentine airbase near Bahia Blanca on the same day Senor Yanca claimed he was abducted. Senor Yanca cannot remember any portion of the UFO incident when he is conscious and not under the influence of truth [serum]."

He had to be hypnotized and given sodium pentathol before being able to recount any details of his abduction.

http://www.ufo-blogg...-and-alien.html

Perhaps they have been here for a long time and we are cooperating with some of them.

Posted Image

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 12 January 2013 - 08:55 AM.

#18    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:50 AM

Well, 1973 was also called the Year of the Humanoids because of the massive number of UFO "occupant" reports.

I can confirm one detail that Topsecretreserach has mentioned from that period which I learned about independently a long time ago.  In Pennsylvania and other states there were reports of "occupants" that resembled Bigfoot--or something like that.

A group of government investigators was sent around with picture books of different types of UFOs and "occupants" for the witnesses to identify.  The sheer number and volume of UFO/alien reports during this wave was a subject of great concern, since it seemed like an ET convention out there, all over the world.

If I told you that government people sometimes pretend to be "civilian" UFO investigators, would you be surprised?  They even showed up during the Travis Walton case, pretending to be civilians or just unknown people coming around asking questions, checking for radiation and so on.  (Yes, the government had reasons to be interested in that one.)  Don't ask me how I know about that; let's just say it was something I heard.

No one would be happier than me if the real records were declassified, but someone is going to have to pry all those loose.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 12 January 2013 - 09:02 AM.

#19    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:56 AM

Some very annoying advertising thing is at work, picking out key words with links to various sites, but it's nothing of my doing.  I change it whenever I come across it.

#20    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 08 January 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

if these reports are to be believed, we've three basic langusges being spoke - one singsong, one gutteral and the other "insectile" or full of clicks etc.

And the use of some kind of device that communicated in Spanish, for example.

#21    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,443 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 January 2013 - 08:39 AM, said:

In this case, the three beings supposedly kidnapped him and took him on board their ship to do their tests.  They claimed that the purpose was to find out whether humans could live on their planet.

"Senor Yanca maintained that creatures from the spaceship connected a hose to high tension wires and another to a small lagoon. The Bahia Blanca Electric Company reported a sharp and unexplained rise in power consumption at the time and a UFO was sighted by an Argentine airbase near Bahia Blanca on the same day Senor Yanca claimed he was abducted. Senor Yanca cannot remember any portion of the UFO incident when he is conscious and not under the influence of truth [serum]."

He had to be hypnotized and given sodium pentathol before being able to recount any details of his abduction.

http://www.ufo-blogg...-and-alien.html

Perhaps they have been here for a long time and we are cooperating with some of them.

Posted Image
Thanks for more information on that mcG, the link in the original post wouldn't work, or at least it wouldn't for me.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#22    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 12 January 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

The problem is a lot of CE III cases were before the movie came out. Sure there may have been an uptick in reports and general interest in the phenomenon but that's to be expected. If you read old UFO publications though what was depicted in the movie was nothing new. It served as the basis for the movie. It's one reason J. Allen Hynek is in the movie.

That is not at all surprising, considering the various people who gave help and advice for that film, with a number of cases taken directly from government records and modified slightly for the mass movie audience.

Maybe it was just good old Project Mockingbird again. That always gets some people very jumpy when I mention it.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 12 January 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#23    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 12 January 2013 - 09:03 AM, said:

Thanks for more information on that mcG, the link in the original post wouldn't work, or at least it wouldn't for me.

You might have to enter it directly into your browser.

http//www.ufo-blogger.com/2008/09/google-earth-reviled-ufo-and-alien.html

#24    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

• 23,443 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:14 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 January 2013 - 09:06 AM, said:

You might have to enter it directly into your browser.

http//www.ufo-blogger.com/2008/09/google-earth-reviled-ufo-and-alien.html
Oh no, your link worked, it was the one that TSR posted that didn't .

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#25    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

As long as there are charlatans doing their best to make as much money from the gullible as possible, UFOology will never be taken seriously by the scientific community.

Sad but true.

Edited by Hazzard, 12 January 2013 - 04:45 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#26    Scouser

Scouser

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostHazzard, on 12 January 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

As long as there are charlatans doing their best to make as much money from the gullible as possible, UFOology will never be taken seriously by the scientific community.

Sad but true.
Doesn't really matter, UFO's are being seen by a lot of normal people all around the world now days, the whole world has been going UFO crazy!

Most people do not believe what Scientists tell them to believe, they like to make up their own minds.  Science is not always 100% fact, but you do get a minority of people who live by Science as if it was a religion, Steven Hawking is their Pope, and the men with PHD after their names are the priests.  Sad but true.

#27    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostHazzard, on 12 January 2013 - 04:44 PM, said:

Sad but true.

I'm not making any money from it, and I don't know anyone around here who is, so maybe you should be more specific in your allegations as they relate to this thread.

#28    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 12 January 2013 - 06:24 AM, said:

The problem is a lot of CE III cases were before the movie came out. Sure there may have been an uptick in reports and general interest in the phenomenon but that's to be expected. If you read old UFO publications though what was depicted in the movie was nothing new. It served as the basis for the movie. It's one reason J. Allen Hynek is in the movie.
I certainly do not disregard that fact but there was also a HUGE motivation to cash in on it as well in the not so ethical way as well. And it was a pretty good movie to boot.

#29    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 12 January 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

I'm not making any money from it, and I don't know anyone around here who is, so maybe you should be more specific in your allegations as they relate to this thread.
You may not be but there are those out there that do. If I thought I could write worth a wit and could do some convincing BS'sing I would certainly give it a shot. I've actually considered doing it using the usual sales pitch I read, it wouldn't be that difficult to take a minor 'incident' and throw in a few conspiracies, quote some dead folks, some drawings and a blurry photo or two and likely there would be enough buyers to scoop it up and a second addition just rewritten with the info swapped around. I am not suggesting that everyone who supports ET's have and are here believes all the tripe that is out there but things like "Ancient Astronauts" and "Coast to Coast AM" proves there is big money to be made on complete lies and speculation, they do not even pretend there is an alternate explanation to any of the claims made on that program. It has something to do with morals and ethics. If both are absent then it is very easy to sell any snake oil with assurances it is the real thing. JMO. :tu:

#30    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:58 AM

View PostEsoteric Toad, on 12 January 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

You may not be but there are those out there that do. If I thought I could write worth a wit and could do some convincing BS'sing I would certainly give it a shot. I've actually considered doing it using the usual sales pitch I read, it wouldn't be that difficult to take a minor 'incident' and throw in a few conspiracies, quote some dead folks, some drawings and a blurry photo or two and likely there would be enough buyers to scoop it up and a second addition just rewritten with the info swapped around. I am not suggesting that everyone who supports ET's have and are here believes all the tripe that is out there but things like "Ancient Astronauts" and "Coast to Coast AM" proves there is big money to be made on complete lies and speculation, they do not even pretend there is an alternate explanation to any of the claims made on that program. It has something to do with morals and ethics. If both are absent then it is very easy to sell any snake oil with assurances it is the real thing. JMO. :tu:

No doubt there are plenty of people like that, but money doesn't interest, nor does power, status, fifteen minutes of fame, etc, etc.  I get by well enough and that's all I need.

There really is a whole multiverse out there full of civilizations we can hardly even imagine, and various "aliens" have been coming and going for quite some time.  Compared to all that, we're just sort of a flash in the pan, although my personal opinion is that we do keep carrying on in some form--perhaps many different forms.  

Perhaps we are all "aliens", whether we know it or not at the moment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users