Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Domestic call brings out the SWAT team

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,603 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:31 PM

Here is why throwing labels around like terrorist, soveriegn citizen, constitutionalist, anarchist etc... is dangerous to freedom loving Americans.

A farming family in Letha, Idaho recently had their house raided and were assaulted by police after a neighbor called the police when overhearing a verbal argument between the husband and wife who owned the house.
In any other situation they would have had a simple knock on their door and the police would check in to make sure that no one was being hurt.
However, Marcella Cruz and Michael Gibbons were flagged in the police department’s database as dangerous individuals because one or both of them identified as “constitutionalists”.
http://theintelhub.c...l-on-swat-raid/

#2    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,340 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

The neighbor should be held responsible not the police.

#3    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,603 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 11 October 2012 - 07:47 PM, said:

The neighbor should be held responsible not the police.
No he shouldn't.  We don't know that he didn't hear an argument.  We do know the police overreacted because they flagged these people as belonging to a group known as constitutionalists.  a group of people that feel the government should operate within the constitution that has been flagged by the DHS or southern poverty law center (or whatever they're called) as a group of potential terrorists.  A very convenient label.  One shared by people with anti abortion bumper stickers and supporters of Ron Paul.

Edited by OverSword, 11 October 2012 - 07:54 PM.

#4    Dr. D

Dr. D

Alien Abducter

• 5,275 posts

• I love being me even though sometimes I'm still a stranger.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

View PostOverSword, on 11 October 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

No he shouldn't.  We don't know that he didn't hear an argument.  We do know the police overreacted because they flagged these people as belonging to a group known as constitutionalists.  a group of people that feel the government should operate within the constitution that has been flagged by the DHS or southern poverty law center (or whatever they're called) as a group of potential terrorists.  A very convenient label.  One shared by people with anti abortion bumper stickers and supporters of Ron Paul.

I continue to be astounded at the hesitancy of the American people to recognize that their government stopped serving them decades ago and is now intent upon control.  It has the power to arbitrarily put a label on any citizen, even me for writing these words.  I carry a locator chip in my U.S. passport.  Inventory chips from Walmart can be programmed by the government to locate you wearing it or where the closet is in your home.  Your calls can be recorded without a court warrant and you can be arrested and held indefinitely because of the suspension of habeas corpus.  I know there are some still insisting that if you have done nothing wrong, there is nothing to fear.  Unfortunately, you don't need to do anything wrong, to be truly safe you need only to be a complete conformist and adapt to the new regime.

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,509 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:33 PM

So if you believe in the constitution you are now dangerous.  These people would of hung George Washington.

#6    lightly

lightly

metaphysical therapist

• 6,073 posts

• "The future ain't what it used to be"
    Yogi Berra

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:53 AM

Potential terrorists?    When did liking the constitution become dangerous?   Dangerous to whom!?

Important:  The above may contain errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and other limitations.

#7    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 11,172 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

View PostHilander, on 11 October 2012 - 09:33 PM, said:

So if you believe in the constitution you are now dangerous.  These people would of hung George Washington.
Washinton? They'd have lynched JESUS.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#8    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,603 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:29 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 12 October 2012 - 09:53 AM, said:

Washinton? They'd have lynched JESUS.
They did (authority figures)

#9    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,624 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:45 PM

Maybe the catchy government propaganda piece "See something, say something" is what motivated the neighbor to call the cops.  Also the government is portraying anybody defending the constitution as a 'constitutionalist' and some kind of bad guy.

Drop a dime on your neighbor, call the cops.  See something, say something, but DO NOT say anything if you happen to work for the government and see it doing something wrong.

Whistleblowers will be prosecuted.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users