Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Six-year-old girl attacked in India

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#16    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 16 February 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

Huh? I was talking about the clash of extreme poverty and extreme wealth in India, which is definitely there, despite them becoming a leading force in the world.

I meant it is hard to compare our lifestyle with easily available education to parts of the world where there is almost none but traditional values, which are often wrong. And in India you have both in one country.

What have you read into my post, L?

I misunderstood your previous post. Sorry.
But we have that in Brazil too. we have that in Greece too. Extreme poverty and extreme wealth.

Edited by the L, 16 February 2013 - 01:25 PM.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#17    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,937 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

Yes, and there are lots of atrocities happening every day in Brazil, it is not comparable to Europe in this regard. Greece is very different to Brazil as well in this regard. And Greece does have compulsory schooling.

#18    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:26 PM

L, figures you refer to can be a little misleading. of the traffickers found 65% of them WEREN'T german. and numbers like 775 pale into insignificance when counted against the trafficking problem in asia, where countless thousands are sold into slavery each year, and the sad fact is, is that these figures go unreported because they're not considered crimes, but legitimate means for families to escape from poverty!

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#19    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,937 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

The dark figure is much much higher in Germany, though.

#20    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:29 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 16 February 2013 - 01:25 PM, said:

Yes, and there are lots of atrocities happening every day in Brazil, it is not comparable to Europe in this regard. Greece is very different to Brazil as well in this regard. And Greece does have compulsory schooling.

On the number of people there same as in every other country. I wonder why Europeans went to Brazil to live then? :w00t:
Can you developed that on compulsory schooling and Greece?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#21    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,937 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

View Postthe L, on 16 February 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

On the number of people there same as in every other country. I wonder why Europeans went to Brazil to live then? :w00t:
Can you developed that on compulsory schooling and Greece?
Sorry, I don't understand your question there, Could you rephrase it?

As for why Europeans move to Brazil: Money, the weather, the people, the beach, plenty of reasons. And they do not move into the favelas.

#22    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:40 PM

View Postthe L, on 16 February 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

I believe in God. Only my god dont have hands and beard. And Im glad that religions exists. Why? Because its better that people hear any moral ethic teachings then nothing.
But if you want to understand moral you must become philosopher.Not acolyte.
the bible teaches that 'an eye for an eye' style vengeance is completely justified, whereas the koran teaches that women can be stoned to death for just about everything, but that's not really what i'd call very moralistic.
I know jesus taught things like love thy neighbour and that kind of thing, which is admirable, but when the same bible says that homosexuals should be killed, I find that difficult to reconcile with a peaceful religion! (jesus NEVER mentioned gays either, not once!)
i'm not attacking ANYONE'S beliefs here, I just don't need a 2000yo jewish carpenter to tell me not to steal, or kill, I know myself that that's wrong.
and don't you think it's kind of selfish for god to devote the first four commandments out of ten to himself....?

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#23    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:45 PM

I believe in God. Only my god dont have hands and beard. And Im glad that religions exists. Why? Because its better that people hear any moral ethic teachings then nothing.
the bible teaches that 'an eye for an eye' style vengeance is completely justified, whereas the koran teaches that women can be stoned to death for just about everything, but that's not really what i'd call very moralistic.
I know jesus taught things like love thy neighbour and that kind of thing, which is admirable, but when the same bible says that homosexuals should be killed, I find that difficult to reconcile with a peaceful religion! (jesus NEVER mentioned gays either, not once!)
i'm not attacking ANYONE'S beliefs here, I just don't need a 2000yo jewish carpenter to tell me not to steal, or kill, I know myself that that's wrong.
and don't you think it's kind of selfish for god to devote the first four commandments out of ten to himself....?

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#24    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

View Postshrooma, on 16 February 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

L, figures you refer to can be a little misleading. of the traffickers found 65% of them WEREN'T german. and numbers like 775 pale into insignificance when counted against the trafficking problem in asia, where countless thousands are sold into slavery each year, and the sad fact is, is that these figures go unreported because they're not considered crimes, but legitimate means for families to escape from poverty!

Thats not misleading at all. Nationality dont have nothing with pedophilia. If you find that missleading here are some facts:

You must know that Europe is kind a small so borders no longer exist in the eyes of criminals. Human traffiking is international crime.

Ofcourse criminals seek for people outside of the country she will be "worked" in. But there is a problem. You see human traffiking victims should not be deported in state they came from. But often mafia took their passports and they are illegaly in country so they are deported. Thats because police isnt educated enough to recongnize victims. Trained men could notice victim on border. Countries broke their own laws.

And dont know are you familiar with Rancheva(RIP) case in Cyprus. Woman is tricked to work in Cyprus. She reused to work. Girl went to police. Police sent her to pimp. She was found killed. Russia and Cyprus broke laws on human trafficking.

Biggest number of woman cought in human traffiking in Europe are young Nigeria woman.
Ofcourse east euorpe woman are victims aswell. Especially in Europe and in Islam countries.

Ofcourse victims doesnt only work in sex industry. They can work as beggers. Or even killed for organs. On black market: Heart cost 750 €, liver 600 €, lungs 400 €.

And yes mafia is connected with vanishings. You are right Triada is famous for human traffiking.

Edited by the L, 16 February 2013 - 01:50 PM.

#25    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 16 February 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

Sorry, I don't understand your question there, Could you rephrase it?

As for why Europeans move to Brazil: Money, the weather, the people, the beach, plenty of reasons. And they do not move into the favelas.

You think that Greece have better education system then India? Or...

About Brasil you are wrong. Favelas exists yes. But obviously you are not aware about their socailist politics in last 10 years. Some favelas become better then

:tu:

#26    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:54 PM

yes I had heard about the rancheva case L, and sadly, it's an all too common occurance that the police treat these women as non-entities simply because they're foreign nationals, or prostitutes, or drug addicts!
there are dozens of cases in the UK each year, and mostly by east european criminal gangs, but it's a global problem, where the strong will always prey on the weak.....

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#27    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:58 PM

View Postshrooma, on 16 February 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Literaly it does teach. Same as world was created in 7 days. But thats why we have theologists. Priests. They are here to explain that text for you. You cant inderstand Bible unless you learn moral and ethics. No matter what. And Priests do learn that. Theologists.
Also there are Chatolic priests who support gays. Debate in Vatican rages. Its open question. They didnt give final word on it.
You might have been thought well in your kindergarden, school, by parents, hang out with moral friends. You are shaped into moral person.
But children are different. They dont know difference between good and evil. For them there are all just their descions. Take example of kids soldiers in Africa. They would kill you as nobody bussniess. Because for them thats their moral codex. Their bushido.
In Bible there are more then 10 commandments.

And if you respect Jesus then you must respect Chatolic and Orthodox church because those Churches are founded by guess who? :tu:

#28    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sapere aude

• 2,937 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

Funny, Sido is not real, it's a character this guy created to fit along his music style. It's hardly overdrawn. Yes, Brazil is facing draft changes these days, but to compare Brazilian favelas to Berlin Wedding is not working very well. I have several friends living there, nothing to be scared of.

How many percent of the Indian population went to school? How many in Greece? The numbers will be very different. Let's start with the lieracy rates: India 74.04% and Greece 96%.

Edited by FLOMBIE, 16 February 2013 - 02:01 PM.

#29    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:01 PM

View Postshrooma, on 16 February 2013 - 01:54 PM, said:

yes I had heard about the rancheva case L, and sadly, it's an all too common occurance that the police treat these women as non-entities simply because they're foreign nationals, or prostitutes, or drug addicts!
there are dozens of cases in the UK each year, and mostly by east european criminal gangs, but it's a global problem, where the strong will always prey on the weak.....

Policemen must be more educated to recognize victims. There is always counter weight between mafia and law. Its a race. Who will become smarter. Sometimes mafia is leading. Sadly.

#30    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 02:04 PM

I didn't say I respected jesus L, just that telling people to be nice to each other seemed like a good thing to do!
(and jesus didn't found the catholic or orthadox churches, he was already way dead by that time, they were founded BECAUSE of him....)
:-)

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users