Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The birth

Nic727

Hi,

I thought about that yesterday and I think I have to post it here. What is happening when you born? (don't know if it's spelled correctly)

Can it be possible that the baby is unconscious and you (a spirit) take control of the baby around the age of 4-6? It could be why you don't remember what happened before? I know doctors are saying it's because your brain is not completly formed, but whatever...

If what I wrote is the case, can you know who you really are when you experience Astral Travel or OBE (before all reincarnation)? Can you discover all life you had?

Who are the person with only one existence (Because the population on Earth is growing everyday)?

Why you born as the person you are and not as another person? What I mean is why you born from your two parents instead of another couple?

Thank you for reading :)

Edited by Nic727

Hi,

I thought about that yesterday and I think I have to post it here. What is happening when you born? (don't know if it's spelled correctly)

Can it be possible that the baby is unconscious and you (a spirit) take control of the baby around the age of 4-6?

This doesn't make sense to me. I have three children, aged 7, 4 and 1 (2 in a few weeks). The youngest is already showing loads of personality which has gradually emerged over her life (* see below), and her older brothers appear to be seamlessly further forward in terms of development.

It could be why you don't remember what happened before? I know doctors are saying it's because your brain is not completly formed, but whatever...

Why "whatever"? Remembering is a complicated thing to do, and there are all sorts of memory we use. As children get older they develop new forms of memory. So, shortly after birth, they remember the smell and sound of their mother. As they get older they learn to remember how to do things like walk, talk and eat. As they get older still they learn to remember events. So while a child needs to be around that 3-4 year age to remember events, they already know how to remember all sorts of other things. Also, remember that most people admit to having a terrible memory for names, so learning how to remember things is obviously something we can continue to improve throughout our lives.

Why you born as the person you are and not as another person? What I mean is why you born from your two parents instead of another couple?

I'm happy with the concept that the person I am is something which emerged from my brain, rather than being something which was inserted into my brain from somewhere external and which could just as easily have been put in some other brain.

The main reason I think this is that we're evolved animals descended from animals which originally had a lot less sense of self and personality than we humans have today. If, I as I think, personality (and everything which goes with it) is a product of our brains, then it suggests that personality gradually became more complex over the thousands of generations separating us from our pre-human ancestors. On the other hand, if personality is an external thing which enters the brain at a certain point, it raises a few questions: (1) At what point in humanity's past did these personality spirits start entering human brains? (2) What was going on in the brains of the human/pre-human people in the generations prior to this event? (3) Where do these personality spirits come from? (4) What event or other thing happened to make these personality spirits want to enter our ancestors' brains?

= = = =

* Yesterday afternoon we were in the park. 1YOD sat down beside me with a fistful of half-eaten sandwiches. The following conversation took place:

Me: Are you going to eat those sandwiches?

1YOD: No.

Me: Are you going to give those sandwiches to me?

1YOD: No.

Me: Are you just going to sit there and hold them?

1YOD: Um, yeah.

I recognise it's purely subjective, but I find it hard to believe this little person has no personality, just because she'll likely have no memory of this conversation when she's older.

In my case, I know that my memory of events isn't something that just switched on. Instead I have a scatter of memories from my earliest years, and increasingly more memories and fewer gaps as I recall more recent years.

Edited by Peter B
  • Like 1

Don't think too much, body growing and children dont have memory to persist in their mind within 1-4 years. already Peter B explained everything ill agree with him.

Hi,

Can it be possible that the baby is unconscious and you (a spirit) take control of the baby around the age of 4-6? It could be why you don't remember what happened before? I know doctors are saying it's because your brain is not completly formed, but whatever...

If what I wrote is the case, can you know who you really are when you experience Astral Travel or OBE (before all reincarnation)? Can you discover all life you had?

Who are the person with only one existence (Because the population on Earth is growing everyday)?

Oh they have their own personalities well before 4.

Ok Thank you :)

I think I'm thinking too much lol.

Hi,

No not really. There is a large block of channeled material with insights about these things. I am not quire sure the best way to introduce you to this information.

I picked this message.

http://www.kryon.com/k_channel08_Venezuela.html

If it resonates with you, there is a lot more information to evaluate.

John