Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I think I found my dream sign!

Silmiss

I just did the WBTB method to try to remember my dream or lucid dream. What I found is my Dream Sign. In just about every dream I have at some point I am in my front/back yard, and at some point I see animals. We may go to the store or be inside my house, but at some point I'll go outside. I'll also see an animal, whether it be a lamb in the tall grass, a horse that my sister is trying to "tame" (By stabbing it's neck with a pitchfork), my own cat chasing me, or various kinds of bigger than usual birds. So, throughout my day, I will do reality checks whenever I see my backyard or I see an animal. I have 7 cats and see windows a lot, this should make me do reality checks frequently.

On other news, in my dream at a point where I could feel my body, I knew I was in a dream. But I could already feel my body under the blanket. I tried rubbing my hands, but I couldn't feel them and the dream faded. (This was around 5:25. I did the WBTB method at 2:00, and resumed it after I woke up here) What do I do if I can feel my body, but I can also partially see in my dream? Do I try to just relax and give into it?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah_444

• Silmiss

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What do I do if I can feel my body, but I can also partially see in my dream? Do I try to just relax and give into it?

The times that this has happened to me I just keep telling myself (mentally) to remain aware. Since you are conscious of your body and thoughts, and dreaming at the same time, you can practise some control over the dream. Think of what you want to dream of, some specific thing, place, person etc...and see if you can make it show up, and keep progressing from there. But remember to repeat to yourself, "remain aware" every so often.

This can be exhausting sometimes, and you might feel like it's taking a long time, but it's worth it if it works and you can shift into a fully lucid experience. You might get so tired and give in to sleep with or without any sort of dream recall too. Totally fine. Just try it again next the next time.