Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is there a way to help someone project while

preacherman76

Hey guys. Normally Id just ask White Crane this, but there seem to be a few folks here who are really experienced in Ap, so I thought Id get a few different perspectives. Hopefully including White Crane. While out of body, say I wanted to have a astral experience with my wife. While she is asleep, is there anyway to help her out? Thanks ahead of time for your comments.

• Like 2

Hmmmm I can only speak from experience. I have had shared experiences with people in my household. My sons, and a few times my wife. Kids seem to remember something of what happened but adults don't. So my analysis is it's going to depend a lot on the person and their own awareness. One time my wife was aware of something but she diddnt know she was aware of it. She thought that the incident had ocured in reality, but in truth it had happend while we were interacting in the other place. She was half asleep when she mentioned it but didn't realize it had ocured while she would have interpreted it as dreaming.

• Like 1

My son is a lucid dreamer and we are working on meeting in the dreamscape.

He swears we've met a few times, but I have no recall of it.

I've been lucid in the dream state since the age of four. For me, it just happens naturally, like waking up, only I'm still in the dream state.

Going oob has been the same each time. There has been no choice, or intention. It's just happened naturally.

It seems when I try and induce, it creates white noise and actually impedes my projections... so for now, I don't 'try' anything.

Someone once told me TRY is counter productive. For him it stands for To Resist Yourself.

In his best yoda voice I still hear him saying... Don't try to not spill the water, just carry cup.

• Like 1

Hmmmm I can only speak from experience. I have had shared experiences with people in my household. My sons, and a few times my wife. Kids seem to remember something of what happened but adults don't. So my analysis is it's going to depend a lot on the person and their own awareness. One time my wife was aware of something but she diddnt know she was aware of it. She thought that the incident had ocured in reality, but in truth it had happend while we were interacting in the other place. She was half asleep when she mentioned it but didn't realize it had ocured while she would have interpreted it as dreaming.

Yea I remember in your blog how you talked about meeting your wife in I think it was a tree in your yard. Good stuff

So you have never just walked over to her while projecting and just tried to grab her by the hand and lift her up?

Edit to add- I have told my son about the few experiences I've had, and have told him how. He really wants it to happen, but Im alittle nervous for him if he is able. He's only 9, so Im thinking if he see's something that terrifies him, he might not be to happy with me. But man Id really love to have a experience with him. We could have so much fun.

Edited by preacherman76

My son is a lucid dreamer and we are working on meeting in the dreamscape.

He swears we've met a few times, but I have no recall of it.

I've been lucid in the dream state since the age of four. For me, it just happens naturally, like waking up, only I'm still in the dream state.

Going oob has been the same each time. There has been no choice, or intention. It's just happened naturally.

It seems when I try and induce, it creates white noise and actually impedes my projections... so for now, I don't 'try' anything.

Someone once told me TRY is counter productive. For him it stands for To Resist Yourself.

In his best yoda voice I still hear him saying... Don't try to not spill the water, just carry cup.

Yea the few times Ive projected I wasn't trying either. The vib just came to me, from there I knew what to do cause of all the things Ive read on this section. Seems strange to me that that has never happened to me before I read about it here. Trying has only brought me weak, or even strange (what I call chunky) vibs. The chunky vibs are like a really weak vib with a strong serge every few seconds, but only for a second. That makes my whole body feel like its convoluting. "There is no try, there is do or do not" Yoda lol

I hope you can accomplish dreaming with your son. How cool would that be?

• Like 1

Yea I remember in your blog how you talked about meeting your wife in I think it was a tree in your yard. Good stuff

So you have never just walked over to her while projecting and just tried to grab her by the hand and lift her up?

Edit to add- I have told my son about the few experiences I've had, and have told him how. He really wants it to happen, but Im alittle nervous for him if he is able. He's only 9, so Im thinking if he see's something that terrifies him, he might not be to happy with me. But man Id really love to have a experience with him. We could have so much fun.

She has never expressed any desire to, I'm afraid I might frighten her. Just recently though I went to her OBE. She pulled me into an embrace and we sort of combined it was sort of awkward for me but it was very intimate. She didn't seem to remember anything though she was unusually sweat that morning. It was a strange night. Latter on that night I ended up speaking with an entity that filled my house with images of thousands of antiques and was talking in riddles about about something in history. Its very hard for me to understand them sometimes clearly communication can be an issue.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2