Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

You can LD at any time during the night !

Astral Seeker

What happened last night already occured some couple of times in the past, therefore I decided to post about it because it contradicts all what you can read on the internet about lucid dreamings.

Yesterday morning I woke up, went to work, came back home, ate lunch, went to bed at midnight.

So, I didnt have any afternoon or evening nap, this is a very important thing to keep in mind.

After I fell asleep at midnight I had a lucid dream. When I woke up it was 2:20am.

Conclusion : you can LD at any time of the night, even during the earliest and first sleep cycles. Saying that you dont have REM sleep on the 1st stage, hence why you have to WBTB to LD is a wrong statement. I had 3 LDs in total occuring when I went to bed after diner and without any prior afternoon or evening nap.

• Like 1

i wasn't aware that there were rules or prerequisites to lucid dreaming.

For me, it doesn't occur very often but it's load's of fun when it does.

i've noticed one thing that always happens.

i'll lucidly dream that i look at the clock and the numbers are always blurry.

This is my tip off, at which point, i go hog wild! :devil:

• Like 1

people will all tell you that you cant LD at the earliest stage of sleep because this is delta sleep (deep sleep without dream) and not REM sleep where the magic is supposed to happen

from my exp as I told this is BS, you can have LDs at any time during the night

• Like 1

people will all tell you that you cant LD at the earliest stage of sleep because this is delta sleep (deep sleep without dream) and not REM sleep where the magic is supposed to happen

from my exp as I told this is BS, you can have LDs at any time during the night

At REM sleep it IS easier to get a lucid dream. But, yes, you are able to at any time of the night. It has been that more people can do it at REM sleep or an afternoon nap, but you CAN do it at the beginning of a sleep phase.