Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Homeless pianist...

Sir Smoke aLot

Wonderful moments in life can come at the most unexpected times and in the most unexpected of places. A homeless man, who had been living on the streets for 30 years,
is the unlikely star of this video which has gone viral and has been watched by over one and a half million people.

Article from www.DailyMail.co.uk ( link )

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdgGMIlVNkE[/media]

I just have seen this and got fascinated by this man. The music he plays... You just can feel it, i guess this is the life he has chosen but he could be famous, at least i believe he could. Just listen to him playing piano :) There are few more videos of him on youtube. Sorry if its been posted already as its little old story, i just couldn't find this here.

This made me think about this messed up world. Even in music, music culture... I can't get 'culturized' by Rihana, Lady Gaga etc., that's impossible. Its a shame that we have such superstars ( who sell records because of their looks and/or nudity, weird love/kill lyrics ) and that a person, an artist with piano is feeling harshness of life on the streets. With things as they are, it was the homeless guy who reminded me that music is a culture too.

Who knows, maybe he gets chance if someone rich notice him and offer some job or help... But just listening to his music tells me that he is actually satisfied, accepted this reality he is in - rather then living a fake life.

• Like 2

Man, I sure hope he does find a home. It sure is a messed up world...I would think someone would surely take him in.

• Like 1

He sure does have a talent. But we live in a world where talent is not a priority, looks and if you can make a good video are part of the package now...unfortunately, this talented young man does not seem to portray what the music promoters of today want. Very sad, but maybe someone will gve him a chance (if he wants it), doubt it will be Simon Cowell or Louis Walsh , but who knows, this young talent could sell records.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

We find the most beautiful gifts in the most unexpected places! Reminds me a little bit of Keith Jarrett.Thanks for the post, it's the small things like this that lift my soul.

A lot of this stuff everywhere.