Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What do you think it says?

Delaney88

Like im sure everyone who is reading this, I have a keen intrest in the paranormal. Started off being intriguied but skeptical. However I have since decided to do some evp's and some of the voices that are coming through are rather unexplainable.

This Evp is actually in my bedroom where I sleep. I have never felt threatened in my home but always a little uneasy at times and out of curiosity decided to do a recording. Just 20 seconds in I capture a voice.

Brief description, just setting up for the evp session, me and my partner danielle are the only two in the room. I was just tagging where the recorders where in the room and i walk to the other side of the room to have a bit of my drink before starting. As I am drinking you can hear what sounds to be a male voice.

I have others but I wanted to share this and get your feedback... What do you think it says?

Voice0019.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AZDZ

• Delaney88

• moon tide

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not used to hearing certain accents but does the voice come after you say something like "...by the bedside bed.?" Because if it does, there's definitely a male voice there, for sure, but I can't make out what it's saying or whether it's actually a ghost.

It says - "Do not download files from strange computers." lol

I hear a sigh followed by the word "man".

My conclusion, it's contamination by either you or your partner.