Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mystery of the Pointy S

tapirmusic

Swindon play the Monkey Hangers on Saturday. It should be a certain three points for you. And if Walsall beat Doncaster Rovers and Leyton Orient beat Tranmere you will go top.

If only it was that simple.

We played like absolute donkeys.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's supposed to be a grade-school kids interpretation of "graffiti." Don't worry, it's just something to doodle that's quick and easy.

But the mystery is it's origin. It seems like children all over the planet doodle this, but no one can pinpoint when or where it started. It's a mystery!

I think trying to explain it would be like trying to explain any kind of fancy graffiti letter. Just someone who thought it looked cool and decided to spray it somewhere same can be said for all graffiti letters

I don't remember who taught me to draw it but it made me feel like I was a good artist who knew the S secret. This was circa 1995.

But the mystery is it's origin. It seems like children all over the planet doodle this, but no one can pinpoint when or where it started. It's a mystery!

I think you are reading too much into this!

I've never seen it before, but I can see it's something cool-looking and not too difficult to draw.

I wonder how many kids doodle the Coca-Cola or Nike logos.

I believe the Nazi's were know as the "SS." Hitler and his top men were big time into the occult.

• 11 months later...

This is an Urban Legend? Next thing you know, we'll be discussing the mystery of the transparent cube

Frame_cube.png