Photo

A Fallout Lore I wrote a little while ago.

Posted by Biff Wellington , 11 October 2012 · 492 views

Today was bad beyond belief... If belief can be suspended in such a world. I lost the last of my brothers out here to some new abomination that I hadnot seenuntil last night. At a distance it seemed like an extremely large woman, & maybe at one time it was. I've always hated the large lazy slobs that use towheel around Walmart in motorized carts designed for the truly unfortunate. Now I have even more of a reason to hate them...I wish I would've told them so when life was normal. Walmart was already a dangerous enough place with all the raiders & slavers that like to take refuge within it's walls, but I have a feeling that the nearby supercenter is a nest for these heifers. Heh...heifers...that's what I'll call these mutants. I barely escaped my last encounter with one unscathed & I lost my friend to it. I won't be tempting fate today. I hope life continues in the vaults, unaware of us, the ones too destitute to guarantee our future within the metallic womb. I hope life continues there. Waiting. Waiting to rebuild the world I once condemned & took for granted. The world that I now realize I loved...

Biff Wellington
Oct 11 2012 01:45 PM
FYI: This was written as a journal entry in my Fallout Pipclock app. A cool little app for Fallout fans.

StarMountainKid
Oct 12 2012 10:23 PM
Unruily gangs of heffers in motorized carts stelthily watching in the shadows.

Recent Comments

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tags

Categories

Latest Visitors

• Photo
      Brian Topp
      20 Feb 2014 - 02:32
    • Photo
      with bells on
      02 Dec 2012 - 11:21