Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Shaman Witch speaks about Magick

LostSouls7

Here is some good wisdom from The Shaman Witch about Magick. Enjoy.

Ahh ... he has one of those new script reading hoods with a screen display on the inside bottom edge of the hood .... neat trick !

• Like 1

Yeah, I couldn't make it past the one minute mark before I had to shut it off.

Hesitating speech and this soft, barely audible voice and hiding his face under a hood. If you have something to say then just say it and leave out this pseudo-drama, mystical voice stuff.

• Like 1

Alan Moore said it better. That magick is the art of changing consciousness. The artist and storytellers are the modern magicians. Because through that medium you can share ideas. Influence the minds of other that can bring about change on a larger scale.

• Like 1

Alan Moore said it better. That magick is the art of changing consciousness. The artist and storytellers are the modern magicians. Because through that medium you can share ideas. Influence the minds of other that can bring about change on a larger scale.

Hmm i've heard that from one wizard online before. He told me he learned and did all kinds of magic. Power works etc.

But as he got older he thought writing was better influencing with ideas.

Yeah, I couldn't make it past the one minute mark before I had to shut it off.

Hesitating speech and this soft, barely audible voice and hiding his face under a hood. If you have something to say then just say it and leave out this pseudo-drama, mystical voice stuff.

I like the robe and hood. I wish more magicians wore their official hats and robes in videos.

and or out in public.

Would you like a cigar ?

Edited by LostSouls7

A good salesman/woman who can get you to buy the TV you didn't want, are better magicians than any cosplay wanna be. Magick to me is psychogical influence and warfare.

• Like 1

A good salesman/woman who can get you to buy the TV you didn't want, are better magicians than any cosplay wanna be. Magick to me is psychogical influence and warfare.

Cowards use magic for warfare.

The power of words can raise or destroy whole armies. The right words can break kings. This is the power of suggestion, using words and symbols to influence others.

Edited by XenoFish

You are supposed to be using them to effect changes in your own consciousness by act of will . If you are practising the 'Holy Magick of Light' that is.

What's all this influencing others BS about ? What ? Wanna make your neighbours cow's milk go sour ?

I been studying and practising various types of 'magick' for years ... more years than you had hot dinners ! smiley-face-shaking-fist.gif:D

Still haven't seen a descent youtube about it yet!

post # 3 :tu:

Wots in the cigar ?

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 2

Cowards use magic for warfare.

And muscle bound morons use swords. :)

The artist and storytellers are the modern magicians. Because through that medium you can share ideas. Influence the minds of other that can bring about change on a larger scale.

There are many hack storytellers and very few originality. Everyone calls himself an artist today....................................................................

You are supposed to be using them to effect changes in your own consciousness by act of will . If you are practising the 'Holy Magick of Light' that is.

What's all this influencing others BS about ? What ? Wanna make your neighbours cow's milk go sour ?

I been studying and practising various types of 'magick' for years ... more years than you had hot dinners ! smiley-face-shaking-fist.gif:D

Still haven't seen a descent youtube about it yet!

post # 3 :tu:

Wots in the cigar ?

I enjoy his videos.

He is one magician I've known for years.

There is another one I met who does all kinds of magic.

But then went on to influence with books and words as XenoFish talked about.

Yes others have other views of magical powers and forces.

I listen to and learn from all magicians and wizards who are wise and know more than me.

I try to learn from all and then apply what I learn in my life.

I like keeping an open mind. But of course I follow my own path

and created my own magical methods as well based on things I've learned.

Edited by LostSouls7