Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i take all challengers

saladins follower

i take ne challengers on redhotpawn.com im me at chuckiesback1896 or

redhotpawn id king armadale1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Amalgamut

• Talon

• Saru

• BurnSide

Top Posters In This Topic

No, RHP is free to use.

I'll give you both a game, but I'm playing 4 games at the mo, all are doing really well, so I'd like to concentrate on those first thumbsup.gif

A week at most usually, although I've had many that last 2 days.

That said, I'm not opposed to a real time style match on hotpawn if its not to late in the day.... or to early.

Okay, challenged both Amalgamut and king armadale1

Good luck thumbsup.gif

I'll give you both a game aswell. thumbsup.gif

You two love your chess huh.

original.gif

yep, and you did extremely well in our last match, I was really worried for a while when you pushed down on my kingside thumbsup.gif Your becoming a really strong player

I've been playing alot. Evidently i still have a long way to go, you thrashed me towards the end of that game, and Saruman has just shuit me down after a grueling match too.

One day. One day. original.gif But thank you.

Next years Chess Tourney, here i come!

Just been well and truly thrashed by Amalgamut, if you take part in the next tournament I can see you doing very well indeed. thumbsup.gif

good game Saruman. and thank you. cant wait till the next one starts up. hopefully we'll have a bunch of players.

We should do, I think we'll be able to get at least as many as in the current tournament.

The main problem the last time was trying to get everyone to play within a decent time frame, I think i'll have to make some changes to the time limits etc. to help keep things moving next time.

Yeah, I think all the match games were played on RHP.

Well Amalgamut and I agreed to a draw. Good game Amalgamut, your one of the toughest people I've played, neither of us seemed to be able to pull ahead. Even had we continued I beleive a draw was how it would have turned out no matter what.

I look forward to facing you in a future chess championships thumbsup.gif

Well Amalgamut and I agreed to a draw. Good game Amalgamut, your one of the toughest people I've played, neither of us seemed to be able to pull ahead. Even had we continued I beleive a draw was how it would have turned out no matter what.

I look forward to facing you in a future chess championships thumbsup.gif

717649[/snapback]

Yes I agree. Good game sir

sure Atlantis, its a bit late of chess tonight over here (0.22, and I'm tired grin2.gif ) but challenge me and I'll move come morning thumbsup.gif

• 2 months later...

erm........ im new here and aint played i n a tournament hrer before but will i be able to play in the next one i hear coming as im ok chess???