Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

College Leftie Offended Guy With Dreads

Sweetpumper

A black female student in San Francisco assaulted a white male student for “appropriating” dreadlocks Monday before attacking a cameraman as well.

The video begins mid-conversation as two black students confront the white student over his alleged theft of their culture.

“You’re saying I can’t have a hair style because of your culture?” the white can be heard saying. “Why?”

“Because it’s my culture,” the black student responds.

LMAO. "Don't you dare tell me I'm different, bigot, but if you don't acknowledge my difference, you're racist!" - Micro-aggression losers.

http://www.infowars....ing-dreadlocks/

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 6

What a load of rubbish. It doesn't belong to those black students. It's the guy's hair and belongs to him.

Dreadlocks isn't confined to only blacks either. People across ancient world, from Hindus to Europe wore long hair that formed into dreadlocks.

It's basically matted ringlets.

• Like 5

Morons are just looking for an excuse to cause trouble and make themselves the center of attention

• Like 5

In the 90's I had super long hair and because I liked a kind of messy look there was a few months when the only thing I used comb it were my fingers. After a while of not brushing guess what happened? That's right, my hair started to turn to dreads. Not wanting to have that stupid look I immediately started brushing it again. But guess what? I'm as white as a blue eyed Caucasian can be and I got dreads the natural way. It's not strictly a black thing. If anyone ever tries to play victim at me in that manner I will make them a victim for real.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 4

It IS fake. Infowars is a fake news site

I never take anything at face value. To stay informed everything needs to be checked out with local and various news sites.

• Like 2

Isn't names like Washington and Lincoln European names but they adopt them? I smell Double Standard.

• Like 2

There are some African Americans who are like this. They think they invented dreadlocks and the "braid." They live in a very sad world.

• Like 4

SFSU, 'nuff said. This state of mind is pretty common among the regressive sjw's. I'm glad it's been captured on camera for everyone to see how mental these people are and what our universities are teaching our millenials, this comes straight out of the identity politics hand book.

• Like 3

This is blowing up!

Edited by EnderOTD

I wonder what's next ? White guys with Afros ?

~

rGAhp.jpg

~

• Like 5

I wonder what's next ? White guys with Afros ?

Or black women will be straightening their hair.

• Like 7

There was a time when it was complimentary to adopt parts of a minority cultures style and cuisine, you damn bigoted Americans and your melting pot. When will you learn the progressive way of keeping the races segregated in their respective safe spaces and call minorities P.O.C. SMH.

• Like 1

Or black women will be straightening their hair.

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

No it is not, nor is info wars any more fake than other news sites. All of them you had better question what they are claiming especially when it comes to politics.
  • Like 2

I figure these were two racists that saw this as a reason to pick on someone of a different race.

• Like 2