Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bigfoot captured alive?

danbell06

Oh lord. The funny part is that i have seen that exact trap on another website, only without the shopped-in eyes and furface. It'll be enough to get a few "true believers" riled up though.

:lol: This thread should really be moved to the fun and games section where it belongs.

Just noticed the photoshopped eyes on this pic as im viewing from my phone. Haha. I dont think thats supposed to be the actual bigfoot and is just a photoshopped stock photo,

Just noticed the photoshopped eyes on this pic as im viewing from my phone. Haha. I dont think thats supposed to be the actual bigfoot and is just a photoshopped stock photo,

Oh so what you are saying is that some guys said they captured bigfoot but don't have any proof of it even convincing enough to get posted on a nutter-butter crypto website? Thats a pretty low bar to be unable to clear. Forgive me for not being impressed. A truly funny pic on that article though :tu:

Apparently team quatra are sending it away for analysis. Then in a a couple of months the big reveal. I'm not 100%. I just found it interesting and decided to post.

Ugh. Fake obviously. I dislike this sort of things. -,-;

Only pure idiots believe this crap......

And why do people make it up?

When will everyone realize Bigfoot is a made up urban legend, and lies?

How many lies and frauds will it take?

• Like 1

Only pure idiots believe this crap......

And why do people make it up?

When will everyone realize Bigfoot is a made up urban legend, and lies?

How many lies and frauds will it take?

A lot apparently.....a really, really lot of 'em. But hey it gives people like us something to do on a slow sunday, does it not, Sakari? :tu:

A lot apparently.....a really, really lot of 'em. But hey it gives people like us something to do on a slow sunday, does it not, Sakari? :tu:

True, true... :yes:

Although, I would like to start seeing the ones who " believe" ( at least some ) start coming into reality.

Edited by Sakari

True, true... :yes:

Although, I would like to start seeing the ones who " believe" ( at least some ) start coming into reality.

I suppose it could be said that everyone's path is different. I was a believer until I found this very website, where I ironically first showed up to basically bolster my own confirmation bias on the topic of cryptozoology.

**shrugs**

I suppose it could be said that everyone's path is different. I was a believer until I found this very website, where I ironically first showed up to basically bolster my own confirmation bias on the topic of cryptozoology.

**shrugs**

Same with me, and crop circles, orbs, rods, alien abduction........This site saved me :)

• Like 1

I think there were alot of hoaxes, but its still a strong possibility. The Patterson film for example was the real deal IMO

Edited by Spore

If they have Daisy in the box then they must have to feed her, water her, etc.

They can then get someone out there to anestitze her and take her in for real study. But hell no, they're going to take another route that only leads to more questions than answers.

• Like 1

Bigfoot is alive and well sleeping in my bed so this is obviously a hoax.

Bigfoot is alive and well sleeping in my bed so this is obviously a hoax.

Ha ha who gives who the foot massage lol. :yes:

Ha ha who gives who the foot massage lol. :yes:

Apparently.....she like 'em big and hairy. :whistle:

Edited by keninsc

I've seen more convincing photos done by an 8 year old lol. :su

Just when you think bigfootery couldn't possibly get any lower on the IQ scale...it does. The sheer idiocy of this story is absolute astounding, and here I thought Ketchum's stunt took the prize. These guys make Matt Moneytakers group of flaming bozos look like geniuses.

I think they will follow the Ketchum hoax model; make absolutely unbelievable, unprovable, and ridiculous, claims, then see how long you can drag it out before the sheep loose interest and start worshiping their next false profit of squatch.

• Like 3

I thought fraud was illegal?

Just when you think bigfootery couldn't possibly get any lower on the IQ scale...it does. The sheer idiocy of this story is absolute astounding, and here I thought Ketchum's stunt took the prize. These guys make Matt Moneytakers group of flaming bozos look like geniuses.

I think they will follow the Ketchum hoax model; make absolutely unbelievable, unprovable, and ridiculous, claims, then see how long you can drag it out before the sheep loose interest and start worshiping their next false profit of squatch.

I thought fraud was illegal?

Can fraud actually be too stupid to be fraud?... I guess that makes about as much sense as they do...

Can fraud actually be too stupid to be fraud?... I guess that makes about as much sense as they do...

That should be a signature......Awesome stuff, I like it! :tu: