Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Hitler die in 1945 ?

UM-Bot

William B Stoecker: We are told that the Allies defeated Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and Imperial Japan in 1945 to bring freedom to millions of people…but the actual result was the spread of communist tyranny to Eastern Europe, North Korea, and, ultimately, China. I have written elsewhere, as have others, of the evidence that the major wars of the twentieth century were essentially rigged by a global elite, and that this elite is behind both communism and fascism (including its German variant, nazism) and that all of these supposedly different varieties of tyranny are essentially the same thing. Underneath the phony rhetoric that is the true “opiate of the masses,” communism is really fascism. We are also told that the Allies, principally at the Nuremberg trials, meted out justice to the enemy war criminals. And we are told that Hitler committed suicide in his Fuehrer Bunker on April 30, 1945…Walpurgisnacht, or the witches’ Sabbath. But how much of this is true? Is it possible that Hitler and other top German leaders escaped? Is it possible that the Allies deliberately allowed them to escape? We know for certain that a great many German and Japanese war criminals did in fact escape justice, and such authors as Jim Marrs and Dennis Cuddy have presented evidence that, via the collusion of such prominent people as the Dulles brothers…Allen and John Foster…there may be a kind of “Fourth Reich,” with “ex” Nazis having great wealth and wielding great influence over governments around the world, including the United States government.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

No he didn't. It has never made since to me that a man with so much power would have no plan B or some sort of escape. Just doesn't make sense. I think he escaped.

he and his comrades are living in the center of our earth. i went there last year on vacation... to get some ice cream... it melted quickly but tasty.

I saw a great documentary about this the other day...Many people feels that Hitler escaped his bunker and didn't died in 1945...After all we have no evidences that he did died, we have no pictures of his body and the "witnesses" are not very credible since they were friends with Hitler....Me, in my opinion, i think he died in 1945 but we have no evidences that he did.

Wasn't his bones proved not to be his? I remember reading somewhere that his supposed skull was proved by DNA to be from a woman.

• Thanks 1

Yes the piece of skull that Russia keeps as Hitlers actually came from a woman. That was proved through DNA. However, this is also after his "supposed" body was buried, dug up and moved, unburied again, and then burned. Alot of mistakes can occur during this time frame.

I would like to know the relevance?

If that piece of slime managed to outwit the world, does the world really need to know that?

I think perhaps we should let sleeping digs lie. Remember him for what he was, one of the most disgusting pieces of trash to walk the planet who was too much of a coward to face what he deserved when he was beaten and took his own life.

He deserves no better.

Edited by psyche101

Did Hitler die in 1945 ?

No.

He's still around, how do ya think the Emo generation started?

I think he did die in 1945.

He was such a psychotic egomaniac he would have found it impossible to keep his mouth shut if he hadn't died.

Also, his body had broken down to the point where his own super-race, eugenics rhetoric would have required his death.

If the Israeli's could find so many hiding key nazi figures in South America, it would be MUCH easier to find the most notorious person on the planet should he be alive. Finally accepting his countries fall and watching everything he'd created be destroyed around him certianly would've been enough to put a bullet in his skull, dozens of other german officers and generals were doing the same thing and they didn't even believe the crap that Hitler did. As for Hess being killed before and some other guy being in his prison cell...that's just completely insane. Look at photos of 80 year old Hess, it's ****King him, they're identical except for the massive aging.

I think he did die in 1945.

He was such a psychotic egomaniac he would have found it impossible to keep his mouth shut if he hadn't died.

If the Israeli's could find so many hiding key nazi figures in South America, it would be MUCH easier to find the most notorious person on the planet should he be alive.

I agree with these two. Hitler was too full of himself to stay quiet. Had he survived he simply would have tried to gain power in another country. Probably one of the victors. Either The US or the Soviet Union, albeit not Direct power. He would have used puppets until he essentially was in

complete control. And like Explosivo said, The Israeli's would have found him if he had survived

As for Hess being killed before and some other guy being in his prison cell...that's just completely insane. Look at photos of 80 year old Hess, it's ****King him, they're identical except for the massive aging.

As for this, I don't think so. While it is possible the scar healed over, it is unlikely. And people have used doubles for centuries. It would not have been hard for Hess to have found someone that looked like him and take that person on the plane with him. Or even for the British to have found someone who looked like him and used that person. Although I'm more likely to think Hess himself found the double because he could have then made sure the double was loyal and done what he wanted.

Wasn't his bones proved not to be his? I remember reading somewhere that his supposed skull was proved by DNA to be from a woman.

Unless Hitler was a secret transvestite were screwed!

Show me an historical dictator who died in the same way as he killed millions of others.

No, it isn't likely Hitler killed himself with a firearm. Nothing he applied to others

would he apply to himself.

Haha ya I was going to say the same thing. I saw on television that the bone DNA was not his?? but it's always an interesting idea to think about.

The thing is - from how his photos looked like in person - and then the photos of the body that russians were photographing after their victory rush of the bunker... Yea there was a resemblence, but sure as hell that wasn't him.

But - the war itself - was over, Allies won - Nazis lost, and that's all the world needed to hear, sure they highier-ups might have even known there and then on the spot that they didn't get him, did it matter? On one hand it still did, he was the bullseye, the main fox to catch, but on the other hand, the most important words entire world wanted to hear back then were "THE WAR IS OVER"... that's it! And that's exactly what happened.

The loose ends? Who knows *shrugs* Plenty got away, some lived off the rest of their lives in some remote spots of the world, some got trialled and hung, some got killed while escaping simply by civilians who recognised them (no sympathy and forgiveness obviously). You have as good chances of some of them being taken in by other powers-that-be to get all valuable information from them, providing them asylum in exchange for cooperation, as them being cought, tortured and interrogated trying to get that very same information, and then shot on the spot for all the crimes they've participated in. Will we ever know? Heh, maybe after 2045, if at all.

Well in anycase, he is dead now, unless he is what 110 (at least) and still a threat?

Mark

Edited by markdohle

Well in anycase, he is dead now, unless he is what 110 (at least) and still a threat?

Mark

Hey Mark

maybe you should try to write something about Hitler's escape/death...

Oh...sounds like another challenge....

He was on the cover of the Weekly World News right before the first war on Iraq. He was in a speed boat leaving Brazil on his way to Iraq to help Saddam Hussein.

He was on the cover of the Weekly World News right before the first war on Iraq. He was in a speed boat leaving Brazil on his way to Iraq to help Saddam Hussein.

Promoting for the water melon, nich war.

heil_yummy.gif