Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Shadow Animals

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    Thunderbird915

Thunderbird915

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• When people call me annoying or a 3 year old I act like one and annoy them like heck

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

So 4 years ago I was sitting in my living room I kept seeing the shadow of what looked like a German Shepard  none of by neighbors owned one though, later(the next day) my mom told me about her pet German Shepard when she was a kid , he was hit by a truck so they had to put him down. But I want to know have any of you have experiences like this?

#2    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Not exactly, but sometimes I can feel my dearly beloved tuxedo kitty sitting beside me on the couch.  We used to sit and watch cowboy movies together.  And sometimes out of the corner of my eye, I can see him in the hallway where he used to sit waiting for me to go down the hall to the bedroom at night.  I am sure my other cat can see him at times, too.  Maybe it's just wishful thinking.  His ashes are in a box on top of the china closet, waiting for when I am buried.  He and my girl cat will be buried with me, if I outlive her.

#3    Thunderbird915

Thunderbird915

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• When people call me annoying or a 3 year old I act like one and annoy them like heck

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:41 PM

I mean its kinda ool that you can see your beloved pets but its also kinda creepy yah know?

#4    taniwha

taniwha

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

• ~ As a shadow is to the body, so the body is to the Soul ~

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

I had a wild cat. He was a grey and hunted rabbits for his meals. I took him in we became mates.  He went missing before I moved house. But I found him at the previous house some months later sitting on the lawn just giving me that Egyptian cat stare I absolutely adored. He blinked and I blinked and we were reunited. :innocent:

I took him home and placed him on my lap.  All was going well but something spooked him.   We were eye to eye when he pinned back his ears, his pupils  enlarged and he growled and growled then started hissing...more and more before doing a fierce,twisted leap out the door and gone...

Now I think he had a premonition of death because sadly the next day I was told, and sure enough, my beautiful beast of a cat had been killed by a car in a hit and run overnight.

R.I.P Ihu.

#5    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,280 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 10:21 PM

No, not expereience it, but did read the book then watched the film...Pet cemetery. Does that count?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#6    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,798 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:32 PM

No story, but I couldn't help thinking of this great example of shadow puppetry..

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#7    Thunderbird915

Thunderbird915

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

So also about max the German Shepard the shadow of the dog went to the door a few days later ,that knight someone tried to get in our house the police said that one of our neighbors saw whoever it was, was scared away by a German Shepard in our yard... (Also that's when I started believing in ghost/spirits).

#8    rodentraiser

rodentraiser

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 309 posts

• "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it, and then misapplying the wrong remedies."

from Wrong Planet Forums

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

About the only thing I can contribute to this is when I put my Doberman down. I felt like he walked out of the vet's behind me afterward. I was driving a truck with a camper shell and I had my Sheltie in the back. Normally, whenever I lifted the door to the camper, she'd bounce forward to meet me. On this day when, for some reason when I walked out of the vet's and opened the door, she cringed in the back instead. That's all I got.

Posted Image

I’m sick of voting for the lesser of two evils. The lesser of two evils is still evil. And almost always the lesser of two evils is our only choice.

We have been voting for the lesser of two evils for decade upon decade and look where it’s gotten us.     Coleman Luck

#9    Rose-Red Howler

Rose-Red Howler

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 posts

• Flower power Girl Power

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

My beloved black German shepherd once appeared to me when I was in bed suffering flu. She died two months before then.
Last year on two occasions I saw a cat in the downstairs hall that soon disappeared. I don't know who the cat was but looked like a tabby.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users