Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Microchips

mcrom901

linked-image

These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world, said Dr Leir, a podiatric surgeon of 40 years and author of the best selling book Aliens and the Scalpel.

These labs include the Los Alamos National Lab., New Mexico Tech and the University of California in San Diego, he said.

Dr Leir said subsequent lab findings have baffled highly qualified scientists because the implants show anomalies in regard to their biological and metallurgical structures.

The objects defy earthly scientific explanations and show isotopic ratios not of this world.

The interesting finding is that the membrane around the objects was composed of material from the patients own bodies before the objects were inserted. In fact, if medical science could duplicate this, we could perform implant procedures in the human body without risk of rejection, he said.

Dr Leir said it was strange how his team could not find any entry wounds and the molecular structure of subjects skin and other tissues were not damaged.

Its possible the implants, which have magnetic properties, act as monitoring systems through being attached to peoples nervous systems.

Im of the opinion that implants provide evidence that the abduction phenomenon is a reality, said Dr Leir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSZu--oXPR4

http://alienscalpel.com/data.htm

Is it a fish with a hook?

just kiddin! Its an very intresting subject,implants would explain lots of things in our world today?

Is it a fish with a hook?

just kiddin! Its an very intresting subject,implants would explain lots of things in our world today?

it looks like a flagellum :hmm: maybe its the nerve connector :unsure2: i seriously dont know....... lol

but i totally agree with the fact that it correlates to certain issues like the RFIDs

<snip>

These objects have been scientifically investigated by some of the most prestigious laboratories in the world, said Dr Leir, a podiatric surgeon of 40 years and author of the best selling book Aliens and the Scalpel.

These labs include the Los Alamos National Lab., New Mexico Tech and the University of California in San Diego, he said.

Dr Leir said subsequent lab findings have baffled highly qualified scientists because the implants show anomalies in regard to their biological and metallurgical structures.

Really? Yet, the good Mr. Lear cannot explain how they are anomalous and what the data suggests. He never produces and not a single of his so called baffled highly qualified scientists or prestigious laboratories have ever come forth in support of him. Wouldn't you think they had if it was indeed the case that the implants were that baffling? Odds are that said labs and scientists found nothing extra-ordinary and Mr. Lear obviously don't want that to come out.

The objects defy earthly scientific explanations and show isotopic ratios not of this world.

His words again. Bring some lab reports with hard data showing the same and then maybe he has something. But since in all these years he has not produced a single thread of evidence or a single piece of hard data, I am inclined to think he is all hot air living off a fantasy.

The interesting finding is that the membrane around the objects was composed of material from the patients own bodies before the objects were inserted. In fact, if medical science could duplicate this, we could perform implant procedures in the human body without risk of rejection, he said.

Again, hard data?

Dr Leir said it was strange how his team could not find any entry wounds and the molecular structure of subjects skin and other tissues were not damaged.

His team? Hmmm...

Its possible the implants, which have magnetic properties, act as monitoring systems through being attached to peoples nervous systems.

Im of the opinion that implants provide evidence that the abduction phenomenon is a reality, said Dr Leir.

Of course he is. It is his livelihood to keep that dream going.

Cheers,

Badeskov

A podiatric surgeon? You mean a foot surgeon? Hmm.

• Like 1

it looks like a flagellum :hmm: maybe its the nerve connector :unsure2: i seriously dont know....... lol

but i totally agree with the fact that it correlates to certain issues like the RFIDs

Hey mcrom..just tried the link and the screen said...."An error occurred please try again later."

Mmmmmmmmmm. Funny that.... :blink: The timing and all?? We'll see if it's available later.

But from the more info box.

RFID micromanaging every aspect of human life and property including emotions

This conference where they discuss the future of RFID, is eerilly scary to listen to.

This is the Mark of the beast if you believe in it.

No one will be able to buy or sell without it in the future and it will be used to control every human on this planet.

Scary how they talk about your brain enjoying this, and how it was meant to be together.

They show human nerve cells growing onto an RFID chip.

"Human nerve cells are genetically programmed to work with computers"

im not a doc but i know this is bunk. i had a piece of metal( non stainless) stuck in my hand with out knowing it. it had shot in while i was running a large wire wheel. when it was finally removed by a surgeon it was encapsulated in a membrane my body created around it to separate it from my body. no special anti rejection alien skin membrane, just my body saying you dont belong in here. doctors said it was not the norm but does happen.

the piece was 3/8" long and was in me for over a year. the docs also said it should have got infected but it didnt.

Edited by Eaglelox

Hey mcrom..just tried the link and the screen said...."An error occurred please try again later."

it's back now.............. :geek:

edit...this is getting silly now. It's just a black screen for me now.

I think someone's 'aving a laugh.... B):rolleyes:

So whether it's there or not now...gawd only knows.

Edited by bee

Really? Yet, the good Mr. Lear cannot explain how they are anomalous and what the data suggests. He never produces and not a single of his so called baffled highly qualified scientists or prestigious laboratories have ever come forth in support of him. Wouldn't you think they had if it was indeed the case that the implants were that baffling? Odds are that said labs and scientists found nothing extra-ordinary and Mr. Lear obviously don't want that to come out.

His words again. Bring some lab reports with hard data showing the same and then maybe he has something. But since in all these years he has not produced a single thread of evidence or a single piece of hard data, I am inclined to think he is all hot air living off a fantasy.

Again, hard data?

His team? Hmmm...

Of course he is. It is his livelihood to keep that dream going.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Raw Data

Trace impurities

EXEMPLARS

SPECTRAL ANALYSES

INCLUSIONS

Non-Metallic Inclusions in Steel

im not a doc but i know this is bunk. i had a piece of metal( non stainless) stuck in my hand with out knowing it. it had shot in while i was running a large wire wheel. when it was finally removed by a surgeon it was encapsulated in a membrane my body created around it to separate it from my body. no special anti rejection alien skin membrane, just my body saying you dont belong in here. doctors said it was not the norm but does happen.

the piece was 3/8" long and was in me for over a year. the docs also said it should have got infected but it didnt.

i simply cannot understand as to what you mean here :huh:

Conclusions on the membrane AFM data:

No distinct structured could be identified. The images show an irregular surface with flat or rough areas as defined by the microtome cut and the structure of the sample. The sample is made with multiple components of varying hardness. When the tissue is cut, a viscous liquid like oil exudes from the surface. Since no AFM studies have been previously performed on animal tissue in these conditions (non-fixed tissue, in liquid), it is impossible to compare this sample's structure.

http://www.alienscalpel.com/roger/p3.html

Edited by mcrom901

it's back now.............. :geek:

edit...this is getting silly now. It's just a black screen for me now.

I think someone's 'aving a laugh.... B):rolleyes:

So whether it's there or not now...gawd only knows.

thats weird!!!!

how about this one....... LINK

i simply cannot understand as to what you mean here :huh:

Considering that he's explaining there's a very down-to-earth medical explanation for the membrane found around these "implants", you should try harder to understand.

Edited by Moonie2012

And what exactly makes this raw data so special? Where are his conclusions and what does he base them on? The prestigious analysis lab makes no conclusions, so what is baffling them? It is looks like any other mass spectroscopy chart. And I am sure that if one really looked, one could find something of earthly origin that matches it within the measurement accuracy.

Again, what makes this so special?

Utterly useless. Nice pictures doesn't cut it.

Like any other spectral plots I have seen. Would he care to point out what makes them special?

Of course there are non-metals in steel. There are non-metals in everything.

And this paper explains what the ramifications are for steel tools.

This is what I mean by lacking of raw data. Oh, he puts out some numbers, but without any context or comparison to known metals/compounds it makes no sense at all. Until he explains in detail what makes this data so extra-ordinary and why said data is not due to contamination from various sources on earth, he has absolutely nothing.

Independent verification. Until that point in time where he can explain the above, he is a quack.

Cheers,

Badeskov

We are not too far away from this type of tech,The various companys all over are srinking the RFID chips down,and becomeing more and more diverse. May explain a few attitude changes in people?

heres one of the companys quotes that make RFID`s " Technology like art s a soaring exercise of the Human Imagination"

In other words were the New BADROBOT.

I don't know if I buy it..........

what ever happened to all those people who always claimed aliens implanted something up their noses ? after the common distribution of MRI machines suddenly you don't have anyone claiming that .

I don't know if I buy it..........

what ever happened to all those people who always claimed aliens implanted something up their noses ? after the common distribution of MRI machines suddenly you don't have anyone claiming that .

We still hear that all the time.

How do you know that wasn't an alien implant that the docs took out of you, but disguised as a piece of wire? How do you know that the docs weren't aliens themselves, and when they took out the piece of wire, they secretly switched it for one of their mind control implants? The sad truth is that you've been compromised, and we can't rely on your testimony now.

How do you know that wasn't an alien implant that the docs took out of you, but disguised as a piece of wire? How do you know that the docs weren't aliens themselves, and when they took out the piece of wire, they secretly switched it for one of their mind control implants? The sad truth is that you've been compromised, and we can't rely on your testimony now.

your joking right ? hopefully

I'd like to see their MRI's and CAT scans !!

Hmm, I guess not much to see on the MRI scan itself. However, I am sure somebody would have to scrape metal and human tissue off the inside of the MRI ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Hmm, I guess not much to see on the MRI scan itself. However, I am sure somebody would have to scrape metal and human tissue off the inside of the MRI ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

lol but you would think those aliens would use non magnetic material !! hey the aneurysm clip in my head in non magnetic or the MRI would have ripped it out the first time I went in one after having it done ! ( they checked first for make and model to be sure ! it's a Sugita cat#07-940-02 lot # 55-15. lol I have no clue what that means but I need to always have this paperwork. lol ok it's late. I'm tired. and thought 'where is that paper work ? ' so had to find it.) :D

Wow, you know, now that i think about it,the house felt weird that night. then the wind came up. there was a eerie light through the windows. thought it was lightning but heard no thunder. then i passed out. wow, maybe your right. :D

maybe they have a test body for all blood types and the grow the membrane first then implant it :P

JK

Edited by Eaglelox

And what exactly makes this raw data so special? Where are his conclusions and what does he base them on? The prestigious analysis lab makes no conclusions, so what is baffling them? It is looks like any other mass spectroscopy chart. And I am sure that if one really looked, one could find something of earthly origin that matches it within the measurement accuracy.

Again, what makes this so special?

Utterly useless. Nice pictures doesn't cut it.

Like any other spectral plots I have seen. Would he care to point out what makes them special?

Of course there are non-metals in steel. There are non-metals in everything.

And this paper explains what the ramifications are for steel tools.

This is what I mean by lacking of raw data. Oh, he puts out some numbers, but without any context or comparison to known metals/compounds it makes no sense at all. Until he explains in detail what makes this data so extra-ordinary and why said data is not due to contamination from various sources on earth, he has absolutely nothing.

Independent verification. Until that point in time where he can explain the above, he is a quack.

Cheers,

Badeskov

here are two links from the discovery channel......

http://videos.howstuffworks.com/discovery/...lants-video.htm

only two out of the 12 samples were tested in this case.....

the spectroscopy details of the first sample was confirmed to have an isotopic composition which isn't naturally occurring / only seen in meteorites!

strangely... conclusions were drawn based on the observations of the second sample which was found to be multi-layered.... identified to be similar to 'damascus steel'

now this is quite interesting.....

Damascus steel is a hot-forged steel used in Middle Eastern swordmaking from about 1100 to 1700 AD.

True Damascus patterns are formed when carbon trace elements form visible swirls in the steel mix.

For reasons that are not entirely clear, but possibly because sources of ores containing trace amounts of tungsten and/or vanadium needed for its production were depleted, the process was lost to the middle-eastern metalsmiths circa 1750AD. It has been eagerly sought by many since that time.

Recently various groups have claimed to have recreated steel with properties consistent with true Damascus blades, through experimental archaeology, though even they admit they cannot be certain how it was originally created. Verhoeven et al. (1998) argued that the keys are ores with certain trace elements, controlled thermal cycling after the initial forging, and a grinding process to reveal the final damask pattern.

The recent discovery of carbon nanotubes in the steel's composition by Peter Paufler has also brought to light a new hypothesis which might explain the loss of the technique. Carbon nanotubes (perhaps the strongest and stiffest material known), while occurring randomly in nature (simple campfires produce some nanotubes), require fairly high-tech, high-energy production methods to be made in large quantities as useful structural materials. Therefore, ancient smiths, with the level of technology at their disposal, could hardly control the formation of these nanometer-scale carbon structures. Some element of random chance (forging, alloy composition, heat treatment, smelting process, environmental particularities, etc.) might have been responsible for the formation of these structures, which could not only explain some of their "legendary" qualities, but also the reason why, to this day, these properties have never been successfully emulated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damascus_steel

Microstructure of a genuine Damascus sabre

anyways.... quite a controversial reference...... i dont accept it as a satisfactory conclusion

for instance based on the test results of the first sample..... why no isotopic/radioisotopic labelling was conducted?

lets see what pops up next.....

cherio

Edited by mcrom901

Dr. Roger Leir's comments on supposed alien implants start here at about 8:20:

UFO X Conference Press Release 04/25/2009 Part 7 of 10

They continue here and metallurgist Alex Moser Ph.D. begins his talk as well near 6:30:

UFO X Conference Press Release 04/20/2009 Part 8 of 10

In part 9 at about 6:40 Moser mentions that non-terrestrial isotope ratios were observed in the nickel of the sample:

UFO X Conference Press Release 04/25/2009 Part 9 of 10

http://www.space.com/common/forums/viewtop...t=17766#p351058

NANO :ph34r: