Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

baby hopes real name

Billyf

i never thought i would see the day , rest in peace Angelica Ramirez , you finally have your name , rip little lady x

• Like 2

i never thought i would see the day , rest in peace Angelica Ramirez , you finally have your name , rip little lady x

i agree...i've been reading stories about this for years. i never thought they would figure out who she was. it really makes me happy that she has a name and they are that much closer to finding the person responsible.

I've never heard of this case, but according to that article there was a complete of action at any time on the part of the mother and that doesn't sit well with me.

I'm so sorry, Angelica...

He treated her like she was less than garbage, I hope he sees her face in everyone he looks at and hears her last cries of pain and fear in every voice around him. And I hope she's there to meet him when he's taking his last breath.

• Like 1

This is the most incomprehensible news story I've read in a long time.

The events of 22 years ago should be clear.

I'd like to know when both little girls were taken...when the little girl was left with the adult female cousin and by whom and, when the sister was returned to the mother and by whom.

Set aside the fact that this little girl was never reported as missing; apparently, the entire family were living under a rock as her body was discovered and was unidentified for 22 years!

:td:

• Like 2

The mother didn't have custody. The father did. The fathers brother raped her and his sister helped get rid of the body. Police want to find & talk with the father. Sister of sicko has alread died. She said get rid of the body like it's an everyday thing, heres a cooler. RIP Baby Hope.