Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Who are the "Joy of Satan ?"


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1    modas

modas

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland

  • Any idiot with a good memory can pass an exam but not every genius wins a Nobel prize.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:51 AM

ok so i came across this cult called (Joy Of Satan)

here is the link http://www.joyofsatan.org/

So they say that the Lucifer is the true god and they sound quite convincing but i noticed that they semed like nazis with their saying (Hail Satan).
After a while i saw the other satanists were noticing that and some other stuff so at the end of one the video the person was sying to join their satanist
group and it got me thinking what if there is all kinds of gods locifer, Indian gods, and of course christian god (who never told his name so wich means he has more to hide or he does not trust us STRANGER DANGER!!!) Sory i got drifted there a litle so as i were saying maby those '' god`s'' are most of them real and none of them are neither good nor bad but they want that we folow them so they fight for power using propaganda souch as heavan and hell theory (and there might be one true god hiding in the attic who is to scared to come out to tell them that none of them are gods) but neiterless if there is some kind of way to contact angels, deamons or what ever else you know and you tried it out please post it because i wuld like to talk to them straight foreward. and i DO NOT NEED telling that it is not safe to contact them because we all live in fear but its about time to defeat the fear and reach for the truth.


Thank you for reading please reply.

and sorry if it looks psychotic to you i read it over and it kind of does to me.


#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,039 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The sixth circle

  • Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:07 AM

So religion is bad?


#3    modas

modas

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland

  • Any idiot with a good memory can pass an exam but not every genius wins a Nobel prize.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:19 AM

I honestly can not tell you the answer because i don't know i only told you what i think. its for you to decide if i am right or wrong.


#4    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,639 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

View Postmodas, on 16 July 2013 - 07:51 AM, said:

ok so i came across this cult called (Joy Of Satan)

here is the link http://www.joyofsatan.org/

So they say that the Lucifer is the true god and they sound quite convincing but i noticed that they semed like nazis with their saying (Hail Satan).
After a while i saw the other satanists were noticing that and some other stuff so at the end of one the video the person was sying to join their satanist
group and it got me thinking what if there is all kinds of gods locifer, Indian gods, and of course christian god (who never told his name so wich means he has more to hide or he does not trust us STRANGER DANGER!!!) Sory i got drifted there a litle so as i were saying maby those '' god`s'' are most of them real and none of them are neither good nor bad but they want that we folow them so they fight for power using propaganda souch as heavan and hell theory (and there might be one true god hiding in the attic who is to scared to come out to tell them that none of them are gods) but neiterless if there is some kind of way to contact angels, deamons or what ever else you know and you tried it out please post it because i wuld like to talk to them straight foreward. and i DO NOT NEED telling that it is not safe to contact them because we all live in fear but its about time to defeat the fear and reach for the truth.


Thank you for reading please reply.

and sorry if it looks psychotic to you i read it over and it kind of does to me.
Maybe the Christian God didn't tell us His name because we'd be unable to really understand it?  If a human being discounts the existence of the divine then they are free to make any rule for themselves that they choose.  I've always thought it amusing that people who are in rebellion toward even the concept of God would then flock to His opposite number as a form of protest.  "hail satan" is like bowing down to Elmer Fudd  :w00t:

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#5    JMPD1

JMPD1

    Child of the Universe

  • Member
  • 6,022 posts
  • Joined:10 Mar 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:upstate New York

  • you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:36 AM

View Postmodas, on 16 July 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

I honestly can not tell you the answer because i don't know i only told you what i think. its for you to decide if i am right or wrong.

Incorrect.  You will get opinions as to whether you are right or wrong.  Ultimately, the only way to tell if someone's philosophy is correct is by dying.  Once on the other side, we will all learn the truth of the matter.

Personally, I think that what a person truly believes and expects of the afterlife is what they will get.  No tracts, dogma, or witnesses to verify this, just a feeling.  ;)

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#6    modas

modas

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland

  • Any idiot with a good memory can pass an exam but not every genius wins a Nobel prize.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:45 AM

View PostJMPD1, on 16 July 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

Incorrect.  You will get opinions as to whether you are right or wrong.  Ultimately, the only way to tell if someone's philosophy is correct is by dying.  Once on the other side, we will all learn the truth of the matter.

Personally, I think that what a person truly believes and expects of the afterlife is what they will get.  No tracts, dogma, or witnesses to verify this, just a feeling.  ;)

well if there is nothing after death i gues we wont


#7    and then

and then

    Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

  • Member
  • 13,639 posts
  • Joined:15 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Land's End

  • Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

View Postmodas, on 16 July 2013 - 10:45 AM, said:

well if there is nothing after death i gues we wont
His point is still valid though.  If annihilation comes at death then we never know anything again.  The assumption being made is that we WILL continue in a conscious, if not physical form.  I think that our Creator wants us to live a life of physical existence so we can learn lessons to prepare us for a next stage of evolution.  Perhaps we could not understand that next stage unless we first went through life in a limited body to give us perspective.  I think of our physical existence to be "Eternity 101"  :)

eta:  This notion explains an awful lot about the seeming injustices.  When children die or when wars slaughter the innocent it stands as a stark lesson to those who are trying to live in the light of love.  It offends us greatly and teaches us the value of a life and that we should not harm others.

Edited by and then, 16 July 2013 - 11:39 AM.

  We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#8    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

    SCIENCE!

  • Member
  • 10,303 posts
  • Joined:08 Nov 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Queensland, Australia.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

Incidentally - the Talmudic\Old Testament God did give his name. When asked "who are you?" he answered "I AM".
Which suggests that that's his name.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#9    Amalthe

Amalthe

    Apparition

  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Croaton

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:02 PM

But Lucifer IS true God of mankind. Just look how mankind behaves, and it is obvious what God has their allegiance. All the lesser Gods you mention wanted their part of earth action. If you remember tower of Babel, and division of nations, it happened because other deities wanted a piece of mankind to entertain and be worshiped.


#10    GreenmansGod

GreenmansGod

    Bio-Electric sentient being.

  • Member
  • 9,628 posts
  • Joined:23 Jun 2004
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Hurricane State

  • May the laughter ye give today return to thee 3 fold.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 03:25 PM

If you read what they have written on their site they appear to be rather pantheistic-atheistic. :wub:   We could be friends.  But I am not sending money as requested on the bottom of the page.

"The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible." Salman Rushdie

#11    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
  • Joined:21 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

It seems they are just another satanism Cult.
There is Lavey Satanism. Temple of Set.
And other groups or even people who practice solo etc.

This one just seems to branch off the others.

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#12    Arpee

Arpee

    .::The Spirit Gives Life::.

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts
  • Joined:08 Jan 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Kingdom of God Within

  • ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 17 July 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostAmalthe, on 16 July 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

But Lucifer IS true God of mankind. Just look how mankind behaves, and it is obvious what God has their allegiance.

Most humans do not care about knowledge, and most of them believe in Jesus or The Biblical God, so yes, we can see the "allegiance".

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#13    modas

modas

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Ireland

  • Any idiot with a good memory can pass an exam but not every genius wins a Nobel prize.

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

The bible is nothing but a method of brainwash.



#14    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,070 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

View Postmodas, on 16 July 2013 - 07:51 AM, said:

ok so i came across this cult called (Joy Of Satan)

here is the link http://www.joyofsatan.org/

So they say that the Lucifer is the true god and they sound quite convincing but i noticed that they semed like nazis with their saying (Hail Satan).
After a while i saw the other satanists were noticing that and some other stuff so at the end of one the video the person was sying to join their satanist
group and it got me thinking what if there is all kinds of gods locifer, Indian gods, and of course christian god (who never told his name so wich means he has more to hide or he does not trust us STRANGER DANGER!!!) Sory i got drifted there a litle so as i were saying maby those '' god`s'' are most of them real and none of them are neither good nor bad but they want that we folow them so they fight for power using propaganda souch as heavan and hell theory (and there might be one true god hiding in the attic who is to scared to come out to tell them that none of them are gods) but neiterless if there is some kind of way to contact angels, deamons or what ever else you know and you tried it out please post it because i wuld like to talk to them straight foreward. and i DO NOT NEED telling that it is not safe to contact them because we all live in fear but its about time to defeat the fear and reach for the truth.


Thank you for reading please reply.

and sorry if it looks psychotic to you i read it over and it kind of does to me.
If you want to meet an angel face to face, traditionaly there are two ways. Be extremely giving and offer unconditional love to everyone, or enter an altered state of consciousness and change the channel of your mind. This is probably your best bet.
http://www.unexplain...pic=219629&st=0

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#15    Mystic Crusader

Mystic Crusader

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts
  • Joined:22 Apr 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Arizona

  • "What would you rather be, a bus driver, or a super terrorist?"

Posted 18 July 2013 - 03:51 PM

View PostArpee, on 17 July 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Most humans do not care about knowledge, and most of them believe in Jesus or The Biblical God, so yes, we can see the "allegiance".

The only things most care about is power and glory, and will use whatever means to achieve it.

Drunk with blood..
Dangerous cult leaders
Jewish gematria # 1162:
Who is like God
The epitome of evil




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users