Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#31    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,385 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:10 AM

View PostRyinrea, on 07 February 2013 - 11:11 PM, said:

In fact, I am questioning, what they say, he did.....

Would you care to elaborate?
Are you talking about his dismissal from the LAPD or the murders?

#32    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,379 posts

• ראה

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:58 AM

This is the sort of thing that Jessie Ventura predicted could happen, quite easily. I don't listen to most of what he spouts off about, but this is one time he may have been prophetic.

He basically said that a couple of men, trained like Navy Seals, could hold the U.S. hostage for as long as they wanted.

If this guy is the real deal, then he will have the luck of the Devil, and he'll inspire others to come forward.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#33    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 08 February 2013 - 06:58 AM, said:

If this guy is the real deal, then he will have the luck of the Devil, and he'll inspire others to come forward.

Half tempted after reading that manifesto.

#34    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:55 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 07 February 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

If that manifesto is true then he is a true freedom fighter. How would any of you feel in the same situation? When the police are corrupt who do you turn too?

I don't understand how this man is a freedom fighter.  Who's freedom is he fighting for?  

Seems like if his story is true and he was fired under false pretenses he has a right to be angry but if he's out there hurting people then he's just exacting revenge for his own satisfaction.  Like he's saying, "you hurt me, now I'm going to hurt you by killing the people around you"  allegedly.

He was fired in 2008 and he's been stewing and now he's lost it.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#35    iNvRG

iNvRG

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

The sad reality about all this is that the LAPD won't have any reforms. They even went as far as open fire on 3 people who were driving the same kind of truck he was. They would rather have him in a body bag then in a court room talking.

"We as humans believe in a superior being because we as humans can not comprehend the magnitude of our own existence"

#36    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,591 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

View Postpallidin, on 08 February 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

Would you care to elaborate?
Are you talking about his dismissal from the LAPD or the murders?

Both somewhat thought more of his dismissal. sir.

“In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

#37    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:58 AM

View PostiNvRG, on 08 February 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

The sad reality about all this is that the LAPD won't have any reforms. They even went as far as open fire on 3 people who were driving the same kind of truck he was. They would rather have him in a body bag then in a court room talking.

You may be right about the reforms but when you say " They even went as far as open fire on 3 people who were driving the same kind of truck he was. They would rather have him in a body bag then in a court room talking."

Is the "they" you are referring to the police force as a single entity or the individual officers that were terrified, like you and I both would be under the circumstances, that this is their last day on this plane of existence?   Because I know if I was a cop in this situation I would be more tightly wound than... well, whatever the most tightly wound thing is.  These cops don't want to die.  I understand how it could happen, does it excuse them for panicking?  Absolutely not.  They went through extensive training they should have known better.  But I understand how it could have happened.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#38    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:13 AM

Maybe its time to ban cops having guns. Im sure this guy would stop then.

#39    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,591 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

Here is a report about  the four innocence people the police have shot in order for them to catch this guy.

Its incidents like these that prove him right.

“In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

#40    ohio_traveler

ohio_traveler

Psychic Spy

• 1,863 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 08 February 2013 - 06:58 AM, said:

This is the sort of thing that Jessie Ventura predicted could happen, quite easily. I don't listen to most of what he spouts off about, but this is one time he may have been prophetic.

He basically said that a couple of men, trained like Navy Seals, could hold the U.S. hostage for as long as they wanted.

Good point.  This is just ONE guy causing all of this mayhem.   I remember back in the 1990's, the North Hollywood Shootout had just two guys with weapons. They were basically able to close down half of the city until they were taken down.  Imagine what a small ( or even large ) group of individuals would be able to accomplish.

#41    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:33 PM

Thats why he likely burned his car and went to foot to prevent innocents from being shot. I read that somewhere if not here.

#42    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,385 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostClyde the Glyde, on 08 February 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

Good point.  This is just ONE guy causing all of this mayhem.   I remember back in the 1990's, the North Hollywood Shootout had just two guys with weapons. They were basically able to close down half of the city until they were taken down.  Imagine what a small ( or even large ) group of individuals would be able to accomplish.

That's easy. Instead of just police and SWAT, likely the national Guard and/or perhaps even a robust US Armed Forces contingent would be deployed.

Of course, like you suggest, a lot of damage could easily be done before they could be stopped.

#43    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

likely the national Guard and/or perhaps even a robust US Armed Forces contingent would be deployed.

Very illegal unless you want to call the California National Guard as he has not left the State.

#44    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,111 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

at this point it is pretty clear, lapd is not interested to take him alive, and give him a fair trial.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#45    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,111 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:20 PM

View Postpallidin, on 08 February 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

That's easy. Instead of just police and SWAT, likely the national Guard and/or perhaps even a robust US Armed Forces contingent would be deployed.

lol that is just 1!!! guy. and he doesn't even have assult rifle.imagine millions of armed citizens, many with same army training,  the argument that armed citizens are no match for cops or other gvmnt agencys makes me laugh.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users