Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

New JFK Assassination Lecture

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#91    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 07:28 PM

There are at least four of those backyard pictures of Lee Harvey Oswald, taken with at least two different cameras.  One was found in the possessions of a CIA agent and another in the hands of a Dallas police officer who later admitted complicity in the assassination.  One of the pictures had handwriting on it that called Oswald the "killer of fascists" only it was not his writing or Marina's.  It has never been identified, but it was on the picture that belonged to the CIA guy.

This is just more of the type of thing that proves there had to be more people involved in the JFK assassination.  There is simply no other explanation.

#92    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:15 PM

The picture you're thinking of read "Killer of fascists ha ha ha!" in Russian. Oswald sent this photograph to his friend George which if I remember correctly was someone he met in school/college over in the soviet union. Being the egomaniac that he was, he was kind of "boasting" prior to the killing as he had been planing this for quite some time. Just because Marina took the photos it doesn't mean we should only expect to find her hand writing-- Oswald developed the photos himself for one thing.

"This is just more of the type of thing that proves there had to be more people involved in the JFK assassination."

I think you're interpreting something that isn't really strange in order to fit the idea that the CIA was involved.

It's possible, but the photograph being in possession of an officer and agent isn't evidence for a conspiracy. Oswald was being monitored by the CIA all along remember, they were the good guys looking of to see if he was involved with any criminal activity. (It was something to do with an American wanting to go to the soviet union.. don't quite remember.) Them having possession of the photograph isn't odd in the slightest, and if I remember correctly while Oswald was going to college/school in Russia the CIA had spoken to his friend and informed him that he was a "suspect" which could explain why the photo sent to George ended up in the CIA's hands.

Edit: Here's the photo I found:
Posted Image

Edited by Thomas J, 15 August 2012 - 09:19 PM.

#93    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:59 AM

View PostThomas J, on 15 August 2012 - 09:15 PM, said:

The picture you're thinking of read "Killer of fascists ha ha ha!" in Russian. Oswald sent this photograph to his friend George which if I remember correctly was someone he met in school/college over in the soviet union. Being the egomaniac that he was, he was kind of "boasting" prior to the killing as he had been planing this for quite some time. Just because Marina took the photos it doesn't mean we should only expect to find her hand writing-- Oswald developed the photos himself for one thing.

No, that's not true.  One picture was found in the possessions of his "friend" George de Mohrenschildt, who was a CIA agent.  He also admitted involvement in the JFK assassination before his suicide (or murder) in 1977.  He was put under considerable pressure not to talk, and even wrote to his "friend" CIA Director George H.W. Bush to ask for help.  It was not taken with the same camera and the writing on it was never identified.

You either don't know much about the assassination or you are assuming that I don't.

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 16 August 2012 - 03:00 AM.

#94    Anonymous User

Anonymous User

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:22 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 16 August 2012 - 02:59 AM, said:

No, that's not true.  One picture was found in the possessions of his "friend" George de Mohrenschildt, who was a CIA agent.  He also admitted involvement in the JFK assassination before his suicide (or murder) in 1977.  He was put under considerable pressure not to talk, and even wrote to his "friend" CIA Director George H.W. Bush to ask for help.  It was not taken with the same camera and the writing on it was never identified.

You either don't know much about the assassination or you are assuming that I don't.
Apologises about staying you're trying to make the evidence fit with the CIA, I actually meant to say involvement. Still, no need to be rude. I haven't assumed anything and I mentioned in my previous posts that a large amount of my information source came from a single documentary I watched some time ago. This is mainly memory.

Clearly I am mistaken about the recipient of the photograph, it was just a rough connection and the name rang a bell. This is new information to me.

#95    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,462 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 16 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

I'd be more amazed if it was the ONLY coup in 180 years......

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#96    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:07 PM

View PostThomas J, on 16 August 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

Apologises about staying you're trying to make the evidence fit with the CIA, I actually meant to say involvement. Still, no need to be rude. I haven't assumed anything and I mentioned in my previous posts that a large amount of my information source came from a single documentary I watched some time ago. This is mainly memory.

Clearly I am mistaken about the recipient of the photograph, it was just a rough connection and the name rang a bell. This is new information to me.

And Roscoe White had another one of these backyard pictures of Oswald.  He was a Dallas police officer who not only admitted to being involved in the assassination, but claimed that he was one of the people shooting at him.  I don't know if he was, but he was far from being an innocent bystander in these events.  The fact that these people also had copies of the pictures makes their true origin even more suspicious.

#97    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,211 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 12:05 PM

Mac, while you and I basically look at the assassination from the same angle, I don't agree about Roscoe White. Have a read and let me know what you think.

http://dperry1943.com/roscoew.html

#98    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:27 PM

Another of the strange people involved in the JFK assassination was Richard Case Nagell, who fired three shots into the wall of a bank in El Paso, Texas on September 20, 1963 and waited to be arrested.  He said that JFK was going to be assassinated and that he intended to be in federal custody when it occurred so he wouldn't be a patsy.  In addition, Nagell said that he and Oswald were both intelligence agents who had been sent behind the Iron Curtain as fake defectors, and it turned out that he did work for Army Intelligence.  

http://www.google.co..._q_HSUkHv2sqzEg

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 17 August 2012 - 09:28 PM.

#99    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostAntilles, on 17 August 2012 - 12:05 PM, said:

Mac, while you and I basically look at the assassination from the same angle, I don't agree about Roscoe White. Have a read and let me know what you think.

http://dperry1943.com/roscoew.html

It's true that most of what we know about Roscoe White came from his son Ricky, years after his father died in 1971.  I agree that there's no way to prove that he was one of the shooters--or who any of them were--although he really did have one of those backyard pictures of Oswald for some reason.  He was a Dallas police officer at the time of the assassination, and was in the Marines at the same time as Oswald--and in the same general area.  That's a few too many coincidences, although we may never be sure about all the details of his involvement.

I do wonder how he ended up with one of those Oswald pictures, which I'm convinced were fakes, basically used to frame the patsy.  If the Richard Nagell story is true, he was the only patsy with a similar background who was considered for that role.

#100    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:29 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 17 August 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

Another of the strange people involved in the JFK assassination was Richard Case Nagell, who fired three shots into the wall of a bank in El Paso, Texas on September 20, 1963 and waited to be arrested.  He said that JFK was going to be assassinated and that he intended to be in federal custody when it occurred so he wouldn't be a patsy.  In addition, Nagell said that he and Oswald were both intelligence agents who had been sent behind the Iron Curtain as fake defectors, and it turned out that he did work for Army Intelligence.  

http://www.google.co..._q_HSUkHv2sqzEg

Never heard of this guy before. September 20 - around a month before the assassination. The article doesn't mention this: was he kept in custody through November or if not, was he released before JFK was killed? Also, is there any 3rd party independent evidence that Nagell actually knew Oswald?

I think you're right on the money about the photos of Oswald. They are fake and they prove there was a conspiracy to at least include Oswald in JFK's murder.

#101    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:04 AM

View PostAntilles, on 18 August 2012 - 06:29 AM, said:

Never heard of this guy before. September 20 - around a month before the assassination. The article doesn't mention this: was he kept in custody through November or if not, was he released before JFK was killed? Also, is there any 3rd party independent evidence that Nagell actually knew Oswald?

I think you're right on the money about the photos of Oswald. They are fake and they prove there was a conspiracy to at least include Oswald in JFK's murder.

According to this website, Nagell was sentenced to ten years in prison for firing the shots in the bank and served five years.  He also went to see Jim Garrison in New Orleans.  There has been quite a lot of discussion about him on various websites about how much he really knew in advance, although it seems he wrote to the FBI and Secret Service before the assassination, and to the Warren Commission afterwards.  His military career was real, and in fact his whole career has many similarities to Oswald's, in that he seemed to be an ideal patsy for someone who would want a "lone nut" assassin, preferably with Communist sympathies, which of course were completely bogus.

He was even in Mexico, just like Oswald, making contacts with Soviet and Cuban intelligence, who actually warned him that a group of anti-Castro Cubans was involved in a plot to kill JFK.  They were actually anxious to avoid this because of the fear that the blame would somehow be shifted to them, which is exactly what the conspirators in Dallas first attempted to do.

http://www.google.co...C_eVeCdtWdSjzwA

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 18 August 2012 - 07:08 AM.

#102    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:11 PM

So I guess we need to know when he was sentenced.

#103    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 03:21 AM

View PostAntilles, on 18 August 2012 - 12:11 PM, said:

So I guess we need to know when he was sentenced.

He was in prison from 1963 to 1968.

#104    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,211 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 06:47 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 19 August 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

He was in prison from 1963 to 1968.

Yeah, but when in 63?

#105    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 07:40 PM

View PostAntilles, on 21 August 2012 - 06:47 AM, said:

Yeah, but when in 63?

He was arrested on September 20, 1963, almost two months before the assassination, but the FBI never acted on his warning that people were trying to recruit him into the plot to assassinate JFK.  His point was that he was being set up as a patsy or fall guy of the same type that Oswald later became.  Their records were very similar, of course, including the pretense that they had been defectors or double agents.  In reality, they worked for American intelligence and were also informants for the FBI.  

One way or another, I think they both stumbled on this plot to assassinate JFK, or may even have been sent to infiltrate it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users